Need more koi memes

Japan doesnt care about culture appropriation. They love trump. I know because i live here. Media is fake. Only idiots believe in their crap. Sjw fighting are lost cause. Go back to your tranny bar hangouts with michelle obama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RS6jWqmrKqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dyyU3g8t76A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkf_AXAnjf4
twitter.com/POTUSThump
youtube.com/watch?v=I456PNAA2Fk
twitter.com/POTUSThump/status/927384451214184448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

They also are drooling over Ivanka. Look at that happy ojiisan there.

have a (you)

This is all i got.

I think Trump and his daughter might just saved anime from leftfags, now that they associated Japan as being friendly to Trump, then all Japanese stuff becomes nazi racist stuff

excellent

>a funking leaf

thats why nobody likes you canada you ruin everything

kek

>holds box defying gravity

imagine if he drop the box accidentally on the fish, kek, imagine the media implosion

good job being relevant,

hahhahahaha

fuckin a

>old guy marlon brando face

Trump definitely has odd facial expressions.

Someone needs to set Yoko up for a meet and greet with Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=RS6jWqmrKqQ
Best waifu.

This

So cozy

kek

/r/ing Trump and Abe force-feeding a qt Koi monstergirl

lmao

Bump

Quality stuff user, you made this?

This is 10/10 Grade A fucking primo
Does this meme have a name. Ive only seen this one and an alex jones one and want to see more

SUCC

Top kek.

>go back to your tranny bar hangouts with MICHAEL obama
DAMN! Such bants! Keep racially pure, Nip.

best one yet

Whats sad is that some of the koi were still hungry. :(

Tangentially related, a very interesting documentary about a westerner buying Koi in Japan. Very well shot and narrated, worth watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=dyyU3g8t76A

here's hillary being fed to the fishies

Where is this tranny bar you speak of? Asking for a friend.

and one more the guy did

People actually argue that he shouldn't have dumped his one because he is overfeeding them but I mean did you see the size of those Koi fish? It is just a snack to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkf_AXAnjf4

These are the same faggots who eat carrots as a meal and activated almonds as a snack and consider a salad to be a hearty dinner. Fuck them all.

adorable

If I had the skills I would shoop in Trump dropping a third nuke from his koiben box

I raised koi and those things will literally eat 10lbs and it wont hurt them. Thats sll they do is eat. Funny as hell

Is that popcorn?

Japan + America
An alliance forged in fire and tempered by time

Filename

It's a fucking stupid thing to get mad about anyway. It's a fish. It's a fucking fish, not a dog or a cat that sits around on your couch all day. You don't overfeed a fish. What's going to fucking happen, it's going to get too heavy to swim in the pond?

Koi are just giant goldfish anyhow, who gives a fuck about them.

I would buy his book if I had a kid

Just wait until level 20.

I thought that too, he must have an iron grip on that box for it to not fall out his hands

small hands shmall hands

The Japs hate you and will nuke the fuck out of you in revenge when the opportunity comes.

It's like a little brother in his 30's who used to be bullied by his older brother when he was a kid.

We're fine now, but the bullied one still holds some deep-seeded resentment that he can't get rid of.

britfag all britmad about our japfriends as per usual

Fuck you britfag
We wouldn't have had that run in with them if it wasn't for your country's cuckery. Now you are a path to destruction of your own design. With any luck you're heroes will save you but i'm not holding my breath.

He's just jealous that we aren't friends anymore.

>He's mad cause we're not best friends with a cucked out nation that still can't get out of the EU.
Nips are already more cultured than you crumpits.

japs get rowdy in the 40's , usa nukes them, they turn into good goys and turn their angst into top quality chinese cartoons and robots. the usa show nuke more countries, just think of the possibilities

the us could use a good nuking themselves tbqh

Drumpfh uses dumpfh. It's super effective!

NIPPONED.com

Sarcasm? This is from the author of a children's book about Trump.
>twitter.com/POTUSThump
youtube.com/watch?v=I456PNAA2Fk

keked and checked

We even provided them examples of what happens when you do this. Look at commiefornia for immigrant shit shows or our nog infested cities. Why did they look at the hordes of shitskins that hate everything about america and its people and say "yeah we gotta get some of that here"?

>walk down any street in america
>it's 30x browner than even our brownest street
>B-B-B-BUT MUH GHETTOS
Pathetic.

>nuke all US cities
>most of Jews and leftist dies as result
>US to become great again
>implying that counts as revenge

Actual revenge would be helping rhe American Jews against the White American (which is what ww2 was about: imposing Jewish control on the Axis countries), which we are clearly not doing.

underrated

[BREAKING] :

Trump :
>I'm literally too rich and powerful to care about your stupid fish.

BASED CHINK! HONORARY ARYANS!
>twitter.com/POTUSThump/status/927384451214184448

Kek wills it

Youre just jelly that you lack an onii-chan

Germany first Tbh

>He's never been Midwest
Stay mad, Abdul Bin Buttmad.

>tfw Wesley will NEVER shut up

His only claim to fame is being one of the worst characters, if not the worst character, in Star Trek history. And he thinks this makes him somebody worth listening to.

>the right can't me-

Bait meme is my favorite so far

Literally the worst state in the US
>t. lifelong resident
Midwest fucking sucks in general. Nothing but inbred cousin fuckers and niggers creeping in from St. Louis.

I actually am OC on that. It feels good to see it reused.

Thanks user

Trump is soooo cooool
I want one
I want a Trump

Kameradenschwein Tbh

Yes I helped you with cleaning up the original. Feels good to be a part of change for the better. Tits for your effort. We will save the world one meme at a time.

only if you agree to stop calling south England "Britain"

we're doing just fine up here

Kek.

fuck off you anti freedom london shitnigger do i need to come over again and take over the country like 1066

Top kek

I wonder. Does someone sell Trump figures? This might be a huge shekel hoarding business idea because everyone would buy one even the libshits just to torture it.

>We will save the world one meme at a time.
Yes, again thanks for the constructive critique. The memes evolve.
MAGA Brother. MAGA!

R A R E

>Tangentially related
I have a buddy that owns a larger coral distribution.. Every 2 months he is on some pacific island.

MAGA

Hardly the worst, and you don't really have a valid opinion if it's the only state you've experienced living in.

first images of trumps koi genocide emerging

wow, she is really, really pretty.

too bad she got JEWED

Are you gonna keep barking, or are you gonna bite?

Bump