The HAPA's menace

> be an hapa
> be decently attractive
> have ben shapiro as a role model
> not a single original insight to share, not the slightest understanding of geopolitics, never read a serious book
> repeat a watered-down version of Sup Forums talking points + common-sense bullshits that you can find literally in every youtube comment
> ...
> profit ($5k per month e-begging on patreon)

she can't keep getting away with it. how does it feel that an hapa cunt who knows less than you about everything and whose life's greatest achievement is shitting on muh sjw make more than you per month and as soon as shit hits the fan she bites the hand that feeds her as she did in the post-charlottesville?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnttLG712milEu-DsMTI6KA?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=ilqoZM6dupM&t=2s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>don't give a fuck
>make over $10k/month USD
damn it feels good to be a white male

> WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME HALF OF YOUR MONEY, user? DON'T YOU WANT TO HELP AN HAPA QT TO PROMOTE YOUR CAUSE?

Because I'm not a gullible fuck who gives every pair of tits that rips on SJW's my money. Give me a call when she starts holding rallies that don't make us look like a bunch of faggots instead of just going to another bunch of faggots' rallies and getting them to sperg out by doing the same shit that every alt-lite e-celeb does.
It's fake. It's gay. But the only people I blame are the idiots that give them their parents' money in the first place.

I need to build a hapa folder

Ew she's not a "hapa" qt. She's probably a mix of vietnamese and white or Filipino and white. Not the superior Jap and White. Get that disgusting brown skinned gook out of here. She's basically a mexican. Go back to siberia you disgusting piggu.
The only good hapa is jap/white mix. The rest of chink gookians need to be gassed. Japs = best ally. Rest are subhuman gooks.

She is literally not even that good looking and she is so fucking cringeworthy on the debate streams. She doesn't know what she's talking about and the way she reacts when she has to defend herself is pathetic.

she's half-asian half-moroccan

>decently attractive

Wow...that makes me want to throw up worse looking at her retarded disgusting face.

Why aren't you donating to our cause then faggot, you should be helping Black Sun. This is one of the reasons I hate Sup Forums you faggots just sit around waiting for someone to "save" you instead of actually doing anything that might put you out in the least. Faggots like you are the reason the West is the way it is because you are no better than niggers just sitting around complaining wanting someone to fix everything for you lying to yourself that you can just vote for someone to do it, when he Jews own all the candidates you should be donating a $100 dollars a month at the very least to people doing shit to reverse the fucking problems created because of the faggot boomers you all claim to hate when you are just like them
>Someone else will take care of it

Gas yourself aussie faggot

>HAPA have a lot of problems as well. Both have health problems due to genetic abnormalities and neurological defects associated with hybridization. Being hybrids, they are not genetically strong, and typically live much shorter lives than either of their parents.

Do you really have to make 2 threads about her?

As a hapa i feel as if my destiny has been stolen.
My mother is a strong 6' Germanic/Anglo who was asked to join the US olympic rowing team years ago. While my father is a 5'4 Asian turbomanlet who isnt even athletic anymore (he used to be a runner). I guess she really did fall for the personality meme as when they met she had more money.

holy shit she is ugly but who the fuck cares about ecelbs

not even going to try to use a meme flag to pretend it's not the same guy spamming shit threads about this stupid bitch

Oh yeah, because going to Berkley and interviewing liberals just to piss them off and upload "fucking sjws btfo" videos to jewtubs is the backbone of our cause.
You know what pisses me off about Sup Forums? Seeing people donate money they don't have to meme celebs that have no business trying to be in politics. They aren't really even in politics. They just act like it to get your money. Instead of staying in at night to plot or ponder their thoughts into a coherent ideology, or doing rallies or events to help the cause, they take your money and go booze it all away at some hipster bar the cultural district of your local urban cesspool.
Yet I bet you laughed when all the Bernouts spent their college funds on matching one another without realizing you do they same thing.

How has your destiny been stolen? The Fuhrer himself just smiled on you faggot, you are a man, be one

>Oh yeah, because going to Berkley and interviewing liberals just to piss them off and upload "fucking sjws btfo"

stopped right there faggot you didn't read my post so I won't read yours. I said support BLACK SUN

I'm not a fan, but I'd rather people give her money than the left, or NGOs, or spend it on needless tat. The more people she, or anyone else for that matter, pulls right the better.

Sad to say it, but a lot women nowadays distrust men because of leftist gaslighting, so having females on the right is a good gateway.

Some of her fans may be content to remain a right-leaning centrist, and others will continue further on the right path. That's a good thing.

Incremental steps are how most people evolve. She's but one stepping stone.

Her father is from Hong Kong, her mother is French Canadian

elliot rodger is the fate of all hapa men

>be white male
>took writing classes
>make political channel
>make well detailed talking points
>get no views
>woman with no experience gets thousands of views for being a woman
>stop making videos
You can only make political commentary on YouTube if you are a woman

kek but his (((white))) parent was weak anyway.

If I was a thot showing off my tits this channel would have thousands of subscribers.
youtube.com/channel/UCnttLG712milEu-DsMTI6KA?view_as=subscriber
It really comes to show that there is sexist bias in the jewtube comunity

Not true. Get good at editing video, creating graphics and animations. Men can't just talk into a phone camera and get shekels like the hapa qt, we can actually earn respect. People like Black Pigeon are very successful, creating actual quality content without showing a single qt thick hapa thigh.

>BLACK SUN
Yes, much better. No degeneracy at all.

I have average editing skills. Here is an sample
youtube.com/watch?v=ilqoZM6dupM&t=2s
Still better than a fucking roastie.
>"What's video editing? LOL. Just make me look pretty!"

he guys just stop by to remind you to buy my shirts and donate your shekels . i mean, money to my patreon

They aren't Black Sun you retarded mong, do you even know who the fuck Black Sun are?

>this eceleb i dont like is making money!!!!
>validate my opinion pls
kys and saged

Bump.

Fuck that bitch. She's no better than a nigger.

shut up bong idiot

Keep working to improve your content, and don't give up. The advantage the roasties have is unbelievable, but at the end of the day they do nothing to further the movement and have less staying power.

Thing of all the roasties that have faded in and out of obscurity. Roaming herself is so desperate to hold onto viewers, she's begging patrons with a fucking song and shit, correct? Keep putting out and improving your content, and ignore the whores.

>donate real life actual money to "Roaming Millenial" to "help the cause"
holy shit, are you even listening to yourself?

>implying any of those cunts promote the cause of VB nationalism

>whining for gibs like some nigger
Why would I give beggars on the internet money when I could spend it improving my family's situation and building a decent future for my son?

I also have a VB habit to fund...

Never said that imbecile I said BLACK SUN you retarded fucking faggot. I said it in the first post, then CLARIFIED IT IN THE NEXT DIE SNOW NIGGER DIE

>Why would I give beggars on the internet money when I could spend it improving my family's situation and building a decent future for my son

Gonna do that all on your own while the kikes burn the world all around you eh? Ask Russia how that worked out.

literally who?

Did you really make 2 posts about this literally who person?

Sage

Here let me show you

"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.

Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933).

"Decently attractive"
You, and any other posters in this thread that find non-white mixed race MONGRELS attractive at all should leave pol and rather go to reddit
You will all feel more at home there, this isn't meant to hurt your feelings, I'm only telling you this for your own good

"The Red Terror became so wide-spread that it is impossible to give here all the details of the principal means employed by the [Jewish] Cheka(s) to master resistance; one of the most important is that of hostages, taken among all social classes. These are held responsible for any anti-Bolshevist movements (revolts, the White Army, strikes, refusal of a village to give its harvest etc.) and are immediately executed. Thus, for the assassination of the Jew Ouritzky, member of the Extraordinary Commission of Petrograd, several thousands of them were put to death, and many of these unfortunate men and women suffered before death various tortures inflicted by cold-blooded cruelty in the prisons of the Cheka.

I have in front of me photographs taken at Kharkoff, in the presence of the Allied Missions, immediately after the Reds had abandoned the town; they consist of a series of ghastly reproductions such as: Bodies of three workmen taken as hostages from a factory which went on strike. One had his eyes burnt, his lips and nose cut off; the other two had their hands cut off.The bodies of hostages, S. Afaniasouk and P. Prokpovitch, small landed proprietors, who were scalped by their executioners; S. Afaniasouk shows numerous burns caused by a white hot sword blade. The body of M. Bobroff, a former officer, who had his tongue and one hand cut off and the skin torn off from his left leg.Human skin torn from the hands of several victims by means of a metallic comb. This sinister find was the result of a careful inspection of the cellar of the Extraordinary Commission of Kharkoff. The retired general Pontiafa, a hostage who had the skin of his right hand torn off and the genital parts mutilated. Mutilated bodies of women hostages: S. Ivanovna, owner of a drapery business, Mme. A.L. Carolshaja, wife of a colonel, Mmo. Khlopova, a property owner. They had their breasts slit and emptied and the genital parts burnt and having trace of coal.Bodies of four peasant hostages, Bondarenko, Pookhikle, Sevenetry, and Sidorfehouk, with atrociously mutilated faces, the genital parts having been operated upon by Chinese torturers in a manner unknown to European doctors in whose opinion the agony caused to the victims must have been dreadful.

DELETE THIS

It is impossible to enumerate all the forms of savagery which the Red Terror took. A volume would not contain them. The Cheka of Kharkoff, for example, in which Saenko operated, had the specialty of scalping victims and taking off the skin of their hands as one takes off a glove...At Voronege the victims were shut up naked in a barrel studded with nails which was then rolled about. Their foreheads were branded with a red hot iron FIVE POINTED STAR. At Tsaritsin and at Kamishin their bones were sawed...At Keif the victim was shut up in a chest containing decomposing corpses; after firing shots above his head his torturers told him that he would be buried alive. The chest was buried and opened again half an hour later when the interrogation of the victim was proceeded with. The scene was repeated several times over. It is not surprising that many victims went mad." (S.P. Melgounov, p. 164-166; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon De Poncins, p. 151-153).

Keep sitting there with VB habit making life better whoever the fuck you think you are making life better for and wait for the hordes of niggers, kikes, and LBGTQ freaks to drag you and your family from your bed and skull fuck you, like what is happening in SA as we speak. Good plan, don't scream save us when they come for you

This, many times over.

I,hypocrite is such a cuck. He acts like he's such a chad when in reality he's a limp wristed beta faggot.

No one is giving your faggot occult group money so they can go get matching tattoos on their asses and use the rest for meth.
Hitler would be so fucking ashamed of this, and if this was the type of people he came across while sitting in on political meetings, he would've stayed a spy. You really think this helps the movement? Having a bunch of retards that your typical parent would never let their children near walking around the streets with meme symbols all over them?
Most of these guys look like goobers, but at least they dressed up like men and with symbols that matched their nation's history and culture.

She's pretty. I like to look at her. I won't give her money unless she's selling her body, though. Paying to hear a woman's thoughts is just stupid.

found the hapa

>let me talk about people and things I know nothing about because well that is what idiots like me do
You are a moron and you will get what goyim deserve for your ignorance

>be a woman, dont need to be pretty
>repeat popular opinions of the internet
>beta/omega losers (mostly indians) will worship you
>some will actually paypal and patreon you
The thirst for pussy must be quenched with sexandroids
>

(you)

Black Sun is a truth and education movement, using the word occult as an insult on shows your ignorance. The only truth in this world is the occult whose very definition should be a red flag to someone that isn't a complete idiot. There are two realms of reality in this world, the matrix where you live and the occult where the architects of your matrix live, the two barely even speak the same language because in your reality you have the knowledge and awareness of an insect which is why you are called goyim

Everything the goyim think is reality is spoon fed to them by the occult to bend them to their will. Knowledge is power. If you want to find the answers they are here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Your "identity" has been crafted for you, literally nothing you believe about anything is real. Your history, your religion, your very thoughts have all been handed to you to serve their purposes, we are trying to give you the truth. That is what Black Sun is

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

Welcome to the desert of the real. It will take some time to get used to your brain is in atrophy because you have never used it.

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html

wakey wakey eggs and bacy

you were saying?

(you)

we (you) harvesting nao

old mate sounds like a flat earther or one of those climate change screechers

why does every cunt carry on like they and their mob are the sole solution?

Wow. Every day I click to check out Sup Forums, there he is, the Italian maniac obsessing about some chick posting uninteresting videos on YouTube. I guarantee you were a beta orbiter of hers (because in a way you still are) and lost your shit because something didn't go according to plan. I wonder what she did. Probably just ignored or blocked you. Obviously she realized you're unhinged.

be gone Sabbatean you are fooling no one here

Why aren't you doing your part?
Why do you care if some chick is making petty cash dropping bite sized red pills?
Why don't you hustle as hard as you hate?

With how fast it was posted, he definitely has this shit on a word doc that he copies and pastes into every thread he can spam.
neither are you

>what you are saying and providing evidence for is wrong because I say so
Fuck off half wit my work here is done, see you soon, Black Sun is back

“Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.” ― William Paley
People are smarter than you shills give them credit for they know truth when they see it, and the mass awakening has already begun they are ready to see the truth. It is all unraveling you can't stop it, it is written in the stars
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk

Kek has the vril now

>My work here is done
Continues to spit bullshit

PeekAJew we see you niggeroo

4.9% O.o

Every time you make this thread, you make people aware of her that weren't before.

>how does it feel knowing that a pretty woman is living an easy life

gotten used to it mate

got that jungle chink nigger nose.

my water has more %
why would anyone drink this piss

I wish I put enough commitment into my goals as Finn bro does into defending his alt-lite waifus