>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
heyjackass.com
youtu.be/fTI2a-EdxD0
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/07/remarks-president-trump-and-president-moon-republic-korea-joint-press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAY BURN

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

Who is ready to kick democrat ass today?

soon

Its unironically over, Dems take Virginia.

Uranium One rundown:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

A must read for everyone to understand the gravity of the situation.

I've been shitting for 3 threads now

And more importantly

>Intel Committee Demands Fusion GPS Bank Records; Suspects Journalists Paid To Spread "Russian Collusion" Claims

>Keith Schiller, Trump's bodyguard to appear before House investigators Tuesday

Topkek

I hope your hard work pays off today, Virginia user.

AG SESSIONS TO TESTIFY BEFORE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE NOV 14.

In light of new court documents unsealed in the special counsel's investigation, Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and other top Democrats are pushing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to explain his testimony to Congress about his knowledge of Trump campaign contacts with Russian officials.

According to documents unsealed Monday, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI, frequently communicated with Russians about arranging a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and even pitched a potential summit to Sessions and Trump at a meeting of the then-candidate's foreign policy team on March 31, 2016.

“When Papadopoulos introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin,” the statement of the offense against Papadopoulos reads.

Franken said the filings appear to contradict Sessions’ sworn testimony and stopped just short of accusing Sessions of perjuring himself.

“I don't think he told me the truth,” Franken said. “I think that on different occasions he either has a terrible memory or he is deliberately not telling me the truth.”

>In the Senate Judiciary Committee’s January confirmation hearings for Sessions, Franken asked the attorney general nominee what he would do “if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

>“Sen. Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians,” Sessions replied.

AND NOW FRANKEN DRAGS SESSION IN FRONT AGAIN BECAUSE FAILURE TO MAKE CONTACT MEANS CONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT

Make some white babies to make america great again.

Explain to me why all shalom sandniggers just didn't fug off to Israel when it was created?

>imblying
Shy Tory effect.

I live in Virginia and I can assure you that Gillespie is going to win the Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to GILLESPIE.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Gillespie said he would build that wall our state has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

Virginia will be GREAT AGAIN!

CBST/Calm Before The Storm threads are plebbitors. They came from plebbit, link directly there, and post content from there. The threads are a base for them.

>i voted for gillasipee

Pro Tip: Corpus delicti. Keep your killings secret.

I should find new ones to hat

heyjackass.com
65 more and we have Satan's numbers in dead niggers!

Where the hell has Norbot been? Has anyone seem him?

VA and NJ show up

High turnout in western Loudoun from what my friend told me, we will see

You only need to tell the other person you're recording the call in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington. All other states it is not a requirement to inform the other Party you are recording the conversation.

I think the mods canned him. His programming could not handle an update if I recall correctly.

Here. I have Photoshop open but I don't feel like finding my hat template.

thing

youtu.be/fTI2a-EdxD0

Lol look at the reporters eyes as she asks the question she is so triggered and thinks she is being clever.

Remarks by President Trump and President Moon of the Republic of Korea in Joint Press Conference | Seoul, Republic of Korea

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/07/remarks-president-trump-and-president-moon-republic-korea-joint-press

>You know we sent three of the largest aircraft carriers in the world, and they're right now positioned. We have a nuclear submarine also positioned. We have many things happening that we hope, we hope -- in fact, I'll go a step further, we hope to God we never have to use

it's every day bro

Oh, no! We lost.. I guess it's time to pack it up, boys!

>the hundred-thread larp is full of redditors
who woulda thunk

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That Awoo has disrespectful nipples.

Anyone else think that endorsing Gillespie is making drumpf look like a huge cuck?
>can’t get his legislative agenda passed
>instead focuses on a minor potential win just to desperately save face
I knew that his presidency so far had been a joke but damn,...

Pack it up, goys!

/Ourdad/

THEY'RE COMING AFTER TAYTAY

GAAAALLLLOOOORRRMMMMPPPHHH!!!!

let em wear themselves out. they'll swallow the blackpill soon enough when none of the larp shit materializes, like it never does.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep if Gillespie loses (and he probably will).

pls ed don't let me down

Thought so, I actually thought he wasn't a bot at one time

impeach

>leaving /ptg/

God is with Ed Gillespie against the forces of communism.

Seems like Dems turned out, Rs stayed home, so that's that.

I just did.

when will they go back?

TTIDF Assemble!

Dead bug eyes on that woman.

a liberal or a neocon cuck. who cares. im just glad that asshat terry mccullough is gone.

We need some gore posting.

They need to be told to fuck back off desu

To keep some tabs on faggotry, they were shilling their stupid larping shit here before.

>that last comment

I'll admit that I'm still a bit of a single issue voter here but Trumps unwavering support for the 2A after these shootings has made me really comfy. It's nice to be able to relax knowing someone in the government still cares. I'm still just a little surprised it was Donald Trump of all people.

I voted a few hours ago. I don't have high hopes. Northern Virginia is cucked as fuck.

Hoping for an upset but not expecting one.

Finnshill how can you be back after getting BTFO every fucking time?

I would take a neocon cuck over a commie any fucking day.

Fuck off.

>seems like
>polls have only been open for a few hours
Liberals all vote in the morning because they don't have jobs. Republicans vote when they get home from work. This has shown to be the case in states around the country time and time again.

Liberals are demon possessed

I wish I wasn't joking, It's very common to see once you notice

Look, I'm not fucking memeing
compared to 2013, NOVA turnout is up by a lot. And in 2013 Rs lost the race. Its over.

These aren't results. This is based on betting patterns. We won't have results until after 7PM Eastern.

based upon what? Social media signalling?

>We want you to be blacked
Get ready guys.

The Texas shooter looks like he smells like farts

The second amendment is a good issue if you're going to be a single issue voter.

>watch live election results
>it ain't her starts playing

there's another nate?!

see

The shootings do get tiring. The CIAniggers really don't want any reversal of past infringing. I hope Trump decides to repeal the NFA just to make them angry.

>joe “predicted” a gillisepie win to increase voter turnout for northram
>it worked

It seems like Gillespie's chances increased by 4% in the last 4 hours

>Silence in the face of injustice means support for the oppressor.
Well I guess people can't just keep their opinions to themselves, that's oppression!
It's not as if perceived injustice is subjective right?

>NOVA turnout is higher than 2013
>the year where the federal government shut down a month from election day

yeah fuck off finngolian

>going into 2018 and they're still using "pedes"
Jesus Christ

This is merely a demoralization tactic. Dems are often unemployed (sometimes by choice), so they show up early and vote. Once the Reps get off work, they vote and they vote in droves. Remember the 2016 elections where Hillary was leading during the morning, then Trump just raped her ratings and he won the election? That's Reps who just got off work and voted with the sole intent of destroying the will and hope of Libshits everywhere. And the Reps' hatred of the Left and conviction to deny the Left of future prevailed.

hillary 2020. not dead yet!

i think it's catchy.

Source on the last part of the gif?

>pilling normies is bad
>taking over plebbit is bad
>fostering gen Z (led by barron) to enact the finalist of solutions is bad

they're here already, and more are coming. the rubicon has been crossed. this place is about as mainstream as it gets on the internet now. instead of whining about the secret club getting infiltrated, break their minds down and fill them back up with some harsh truths about the world.

Social media signalling, yes. I see. 2 locations. Republicans btfo.

>ISIS member commits mass shooting with the support and backing of an international terrorist organization
>clearly mentally ill person with a history of behavioral abnormalities, depression, and fits of violence targets his ex-wife and everyone near her
>these are literally the same thing

Just how retarded is the left? They're separate problems with separate solutions.

You solve the first by ending all migration from terrorist nations and crushing any cells currently existing domestically. The left enables these types of attacks by pushing for open borders and labeling every attempt to stop terrorism "racial profiling", "islamophobia", and other nonsense.

You solve the second by stopping people ignoring their clearly deranged family members, since relatives are the only ones who are going to be recognizing this shit early. Again, the left enables these types of attacks by pushing for the normalization of mental illnesses, not to mention creating a society that probably contributes to the formation of these illnesses.

It’s amazing how liberals block for no reason other than displaying the facts.
They don’t call them snowflakes for nothing, I guess.

They're a blight on society but if their hole got removed they'd come to Sup Forums.

He was a goddamn fedora
>That shill spammed fedoras mocking gun owners
>It was one of his own that did the shooting

RoosterInTrashcan.jpeg

It looked absolutely crushing for Trump at early morning hours.

>Steve Bannon: The exit polls were horrific. It was brutal. I think we were close in Iowa and Ohio and everything else was just brutal. Losing everywhere. Florida, Pennsylvania. I mean, it looked like a landslide.

>Steve Bannon: Jared [Kushner] and I were out on this balcony in Trump Tower. We looked at it on Jared’s iPhone. And the numbers were so bad that we regrouped inside. We look at each other and we go, “This can’t be right. It just can’t.” And Jared goes, “I got an idea, let’s call Drudge.” And Drudge says, “The corporate media—they’ve always been wrong the entire time—these numbers are wrong.”

>Steve Bannon: Drudge snapped us out of it, saying, “You guys are a couple of jamokes. Wait until the second exit polls come out, or later.” We called the candidate and told him what the numbers were and what Drudge had said. And then we said, “Hey, ya know, we left it all on the field. Did everything we can do. Let’s just see how it turns out.”

Welcoming plebbit niggers here is a fucking mistake and you faggots that do will be the end of us.Those stupid plebbit niggers and larpers need to go back.

It’s OVEEEEER, DRUMPFKINS.

Prepare to be BTFO!!!

ddlc

no fucking way that's legit with his twitter name.

Fedoras are the gutter trash of society.

More bad news.