Main character calls out commie characters for hating white people

>Main character calls out commie characters for hating white people
>they team up to destroy the nazis

Sup Forums is running out of arguments

I liked the game but there were very long cutscenes

It was great
Stormfags need to drop their dead ideology.

Know any good farming simulators vidyapol?

Nigger, can you please shut your mouth and go back to the_donald with the rest of your kind?

>Using that "flag"
>Thinking his opinion matters.

>+0.01$ transferred to your dildo shopping account

>le 52% mutt thinking his opinion matters.

Get genocided.

>he's actually trying to defend stormfaggotry

commies will turn on you. This is exactly what happened to California

Why not? They are our allies. I prefer them a hell of a lot more than fucking cuckservatives that think they belong here or have any relation to us. As far as I know you trash can be thrown and gassed (this time for real) with the rest of the liberals and race traitors.

Also it's funny because that picture symbolizes the ideal white society that you're so much against. Are you portraying yourself as the virgin or something?

>Be a nazi or you're a leftist

>You resort to lying to get me to not play this game. For one, I already have a key. Second, the game got good reviews. Saying I'm going to lose half my audience and have a breakdown? Please. You are being dramatic, persistent and deceitful. I know the real reason you don't want me to stream it and for the record, you're the only one acting this way. Any other email's I've received shared similar concerns in a very well thought out manner. Even those who disagree with the politics were extremely chill about it. It's really sad to see someone get so worked up about something so trivial. But don't worry, the game stream is on indefinite hold for now because I'm not sure babies can handle a bit of fiction. I suggest you find another streamer if I ever do decide to stream it. I'm not upset, just disappointed. Nice emails for years, then seeing you argue with people in the chat, hostile, edgy comments, a ban and now this. I'll be filtering your emails from now on. I hope you can learn from this.
Actual, legitimate response I got from a one Vincent Pizzapasta of Vinesauce fame upon sending him 5 emails telling him not to play Wolfenstein 2. E Celeb shit, but I figured you could make fun of it, or whatnot. And regardless, you get a free bump.

>He thinks he's not the virgin

>I DONT CARE IF WHITE PEOPLE BECOME A MINORITY AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT MUH FLAG AND STAND FOR MY NATIONAL SINGALONG SONG

Kill yourself

Nobody gives a fuck about your movies.

o no not brown people
whatever shall I do

Nice basic dilution cunt. Don't you have Chinese Communist Subversion to worry about, though?

>member of the_donald calls someone else a virgin

Kekked in real life.

The game fucking bombed, no one plays it, no one cares. 1,000+ friends on my Steam account do not even have this game, not even one.

Based Generation Zyklon hates this kosher game.

>dog bless muriga and dog bless MY president donland trumpf and most of all dog bless israel :^ )

Didn't this game bomb like Hiroshima?

Truth hurts doesn't it mongrel?

Okay?
Bethesda games alway do very well evidently no matter what

Good shitpost, but not an argument.

Bethesda is running out of games that sell. Saged.

When did this happen in game? Oh wait, it didn’t.

Nah it’s doing pretty well
Making profit and stuff

Go back to your socially outcasted weird friends where you can trollz liberalz xD, 5% mongrel

Refer to

It looks as fine as any other AAA video game.
It's ridiculous it was ever controversial.

>calls out commie characters for hating white people

Proofs?

Far as I know, BJ just called Horton and commies "cowards" for dodging the draft durign WWII. He didn't say anything else to attack the commies. Also, he calls the Nazis a bunch of "white-ass fascists" or something.

BJ likely identifies as a Jew more than a white, since he hated his dad.

Stardew Valley? Towns all white except for one autistic nigger who has a fixation with watermelons.

>hurr Sup Forums is a nazi board
>flags

That turd of a game only sold about half of the amount The new order did. And the new order was still shit, I feel sorry for anyone who spent money on that game.

>farming simulator
>football manager
>a remake of a 1999 real time strategy game

Holy fuck.

bethesda only published the game, they did not make it you fucking faggot

two different versions of skyrim have more people playing it that this garbage

dont forget their halfbreed kid

Rimworld is a pretty cool game.

I've noticed a lot of Wolfenstein-apologists lately.

They're most likely Bethesda/Machine Games marketers trying to discredit the alt-right's claims (which are true, BTW).

If they wanted gamers (white males) to buy their game, then they shouldn't have filled it with anti-white garbage like communist nigger miscegenation, and forcing the player to kill their conservative dad.

I didn't like the previous game.

I'm not really interested.

Clearly "Triggered Nazis XDDD" is part of their faggoty marketing campaign.

>everybody defending this game is a shill because I can't imagine an alternative
nice b8 bby
(you)

call me when we get to play as the nazi's

Why is it always leftists that make these threads? Literally nobody gives a fuck about this game except the. "HAHA NAHZEEZ BTFO" crowd.

The one nog in SV is alright. Also Maru was cool, but I ultimately went for the cuck child Abigail.

Calling everybody a marketer is standard Sup Forums procedure, pleb.

hey, FarmSim17 is one of the whitest games in existence

Calm your tits dude
Still fun
I’d give it an 8/10
Cutscenes make it loose a point

This isn't Sup Forums, so cut it out.

>playing cuck shit instead of real video james

I'm afraid my wallet was the first and only argument I made, and it appears to have worked. This game sold like a lead balloon.

He's right though.

It's transparently part of their marketing.

Controversy will gain the game moral support as well as sales.

Don't take the bait.

It's a shit game that's 90% cutscenes, bad cutscenes at that. I pirated it and regret wasting my time and bandwidth. If you aren't a shill you have shit taste in vidya and you should consider suicide.

Stop shilling this boring bad value reboot o a decades old FPS. No one buys vida for politics except SJWs. You can't have my money and I stopped buying video games years ago because they

a)Had no originality in form.
b)Showed ever decreasing improvements relative to moores law
c)Decided to become mindless political dirges
d)Stopped being entertaining stand alone products but subscription or multiplayer products

So please stop shilling this shitty product here and on /k

No one cares and no one wants to pay for it. This has nothing to do with stormfags or anything else. The gaming industry is in an immediate (and cyclical) pre collapse phase of ET proportions as it has left the hands of techy nerds and drifted into marketing, script writing and politics. None of which made it great in the first place. Another FPS but with racial politics. Just fuck off.

I just wanted pregnant Anne Frank and for them to do a better job at writing the character of BJ's father. I couldn't care less if it was the commies or the KKK BJ allied with to destroy the Nazis.

Well then the markets should tell the devs we want a pregnant Anne Frank DLC to make up for ruining the character of BJ's father

Oh yeah, like that has literally EVER fucking worked before. How many fucking likes did this Games Twitter bullshit get again? GamerGate taught every single fucking sane person involved that the type of people who are like "yas" to this shit don't buy fucking games.

kys

>Every sane person

Execs are retarded and out of touch, they thing this will bring them a new market.

Gaming press reinforces this delusion by praising their progressive politics.

Don't take the bait.

...so your going to scapegoat a bunch of crazy jews to sell your crazy agenda?
they've got their own agenda... maybe talk with them first.

They think*

Spend money on a politicised unoriginal FPS.

Yeah. Right. Sure. The gaming industry is in near death mode and walking towards that ET Christmas blind.

How do communists buy games? They make a common pot, buy one copy and plays one after another?

The sales for this game must really be awful considering how many times a day this bait thread is posted
Fuck your shit game you bugmen faggots, next time keep the SJW shit out

gois can I be not a 100% white and a stormfag?

Oh don't act like you're any better.
You're country was for Britain's Untermensch.

This, 100%

Idk what you're even saying.

But it's obviously part of their marketing.

A good deal of the press about them is how "Wolfenstein is triggering the alt-right"

Execs are buying into this idea that there's a market for it, and when they don't get the sales they just think they haven't pushed hard enough yet.

> BJ constantly whines and sounds like he is eating antidepressants like corn flakes
> Enemy AI is on a whole new level of stupidity, otherwise commieshits are not able to play this game
> Nigger spang everywhere
> Adolf is the most badass and coolest character in the game
Only stupid leftists who love the propaganda spread by this game think it is good. For everyone else it is just the same type of game as every year woth a bad story

>Gaming press

Has not actually mattered since print gaming publications out side of navel gazers directly employed in the games industry marketing who like robots shovel money out of social media marketing and bought reviews. No body cares. Games industry is in the last phase of its cycle and then it goes wallop for ten years. This game is just a symptom of its wastefulness and loosing touch with what gamers want just like ET was.

You know the way. Down the hall and left

>snek flag

I used to kill garden snakes with my air rifle for fun when I was a kid

>"Wolfenstein is triggering the alt-right"

Its no triggering anyone. No one gives a fuck no matter what their politics. There have been a thousand FPSs just like it. No one gives a shit. Saturation and overspend. Watch ROI in games companies collapse and then silence for ten years until some actual innovations or movement in base technology that matters.

Also incidentally, making Blazcowicz half Jewish is stupid.

From a perspective on Heroism, part of what makes a Hero a Hero is that they do it not out of self-interest but because it's the right thing to do. Blazcowicz the Jew defending Jews comes across as myopically self-interested.

A white guy going through the same troubles is selfless and heroic, symbolically.

Nice to know you were demonstrating signs you were a disturbed sociopath so early

>Confederate flag

Checks out Gumbo.

I don't care. The whole idea of the central character in an FPS having religious convictions is fucking laughable.

Fair point.

It's a very self-indulgent, narcissistic game really.

Why are the constantly trying to shill it on 4chins? Are they really stupid enough to think anyone cares about this? How much does the stupid thing cost anyway?

1 Soul, size small.

>go around killing Nazis
>communist revolution with niggers and Jews

Wew lad, I'd literally rather take $60 and burn it

I see this except instead of film tie ins its trying political tie ins. Dumb dumb dumb.

You gotta give it one thing: that setup is pretty realistic.

Also: just how mad are you right now that your garbage propaganda piece completely tanked, OP, and that even in WW2: Six Gorillion the vast majority is only playing the MP?

Humm...will I buy a bullet mold OR another FPS just like the last 500 that have been released....or a good book....or some new clothes...or...tell you want I can alk into a charity shop and buy five of pretty much the same for ten bucks for any console or 20 PC games that were more interesting and get physical media and well and add the key onto steam. I can't even be bothered to do that

The future family of America
And it's beautiful

Thats in the UK though. Our welfare isnt generous enough to support that many kids.

Only countries with free housing and healthcare can shit out 8 niglets without looking like they live in a dumpster.

(And they wonder why whites dont want free housing and healthcare)
Because we know we it really means: faster demographic replacement. Commies know what it means too, thats why they are pushing it

Did you even play the game or just watch a few cutscenes in a collaboration on Reddit cherry picking scenes? BJ only calls out the commie group for being too peaceful.

Any game available that would be the opposite of this?

>Did you even play the game or just watch a few cutscenes in a collaboration on Reddit cherry picking scenes? BJ only calls out the commie group for being too peaceful.

shill switches flag to match what mine was and starts pumping shitty ET video games. Plot in tired fps format . like really matters a fuck.

>jews gonna jew
truth

we are not interested in your shitty vidya

report wolfstein shills from now on as it belongs in vidya and its a boring fps ET

Return to castle Wolfenstein is so much better

If Hitler had won probably this game would exist

You just had to push it. Let the memes begin gentleanons. Let the memes begin

kek too true desu