When you chase the president to South Korea just to step on 26 graves in front of the world and realize your profession...

When you chase the president to South Korea just to step on 26 graves in front of the world and realize your profession is a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK_wYdIu7NQ
twitter.com/alivitali
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What had happened was?

I was watching live stream and i was thinking the same, how embarrassment she was, like wtf,hell was that? Trump was there only one night, people from Asia wanted to know regional matter, but heck geez, she started to ask him gun control? How embarrassment she was!

And look at the look in her eyes, that communist mind control look

What happened? Is there a vid of this?

seconding

link pls

Who is this and why should I care?

youtube.com/watch?v=JK_wYdIu7NQ

skip around 23:15

Are journalists rope worthy?

He answers her question and she just asks it again like she was tuning out everything he was saying while waiting to ask it again. These people are really not mentally well.

Wow... that bitch got pimp-slapped in front of the entire planet. Pretty embarrassing.

What a stupid fucking bitch. Is she American press in South Korea?

They are used to their sheer outrage doing their arguing for them. The fact that nobody cares anymore is absolutely crippling to the left, and they don’t know what to do. They keep screaming oppression, and, yet, nobody cares.

What’s going on here?
Cliff notes?

I like the Korean guy, rubs nose... he was probably thinking, feed her to alligators

President Trump, and SK President are having a press conference. Mind controlled looking bitch steps to the mic and asks Trump about gun control.

what are these guys trying to accomplish?
it's been proven over and over again that trump likes banter, and doesn't bend over passive aggresive shit like that
jesus, he told hillary she was going to jail during a debate
why doubling down on this strategy?

LMAO the next question about the base costing a fortune was hilarious

>I could have built it for a lot less, that's what I do

Jesus.
>not the time nor a place for that question
>get a reasonable, measured answer anyway
>ask the question again
The fuck is wrong her?

twitter.com/alivitali

Here is the dumb bitches twitter.

REKT

whats her name so i can berate her on twitter lol

holy shit Trump is GOAT

god bless America.

to the koi pond with this one

mindvirus

Its the sickness of our generation.

Her eyes were creepy as fuck.

looks to me like shes in trumps camp

Trump handled it well,again.
There's only one direction his opinion polls can go.
Thanks lefties.

Four more glorious years Thank you America you're all great.

Reminds me a girl i used to like would bang /10.
Also she got BTFO.

KeK be praised

Lol... Jessica tarlov has it the worst... liberal word twisting makes her eyes roll around while she licks her lips..

>mfw thought she literally stood on grave

Me too user

Ty leaf friend.

OP provided no context and, as usual, is a faggot

Bitch go wrekt though. Those crazy eyes.

Checked, and ty too, dad.

They live and work in an echo chamber, user. All of their friends hate Trump and are scared of guns.

The problem with this "debate" is that there isn't one. They act like they're reacting to the tragedies, and that their proposals are a response, but for the most part they aren't. It doesn't make a difference to them if 10,000 people die annually from guns or if there's just one death from a guy killing himself. They don't like guns, and they don't want anyone else to like them.

But anyway, she needs to have Trump talk about it so that she can take the worst possible interpretation of whatever he says or doesn't say to fit into her self-righteous screed that will be read almost exclusively by people who hate Trump and fear guns. She's not looking to have a conversation or find out what his response is, because the only answer she'll accept is banning guns. She just needs a quotation from him so that her Op-Ed looks more like journalism.

>The people on that Twitter
>"yeah but what if like the shooter wasn't able to get Guns am i right "
Like it is too dificult to buy a gun in the black market. Hell even quicker

>OP provided no context
If you're not on the low end of the retarded spectrum you can find the context with a few clicks

She's pretty fucking cute.

>The fuck is wrong her?

Good response, even dog-whistling some race realist talking points there talking about Chicago.

wow, my only criticism about trump ever was that he is really not a statesman but i have admit he handled this situation very well and in a presidential manner. trump is evolving.

Damn Trump actually did great fielding that one. Didn't say anything outrageous, came at her with facts, pointed out how stupid that is to ask in the middle of South Korea, that's probably the best Trump I've seen in a while.

>Sanpaku eyes
>Sanpaku gan (三白眼) or Sanpaku (三白) is a Japanese term meaning “three whites.”[1] It is generally referred to in English as "sanpaku eyes" and refers to eyes in which the white space above or below the iris is visible.
>For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end.[5]

>The city with the strongest gun control laws in our country is Chicago, and Chicago is a disaster.
HE SAID THE MAD MAN

As many mental knots as they tie themselves in I imagine they make decent rope.

I love this man. I swear, little retard Barron has so much to look up to.
God bless America and POTUS

Bottom looks like Hillary.

>intelligence is required to google
>everyone looking up the same thing so better than OP providing context
it's almost as if you are a low-life NEET who has too much time on his hands

Chuck the bitch over the DMZ, she can have all the gun control she wants.

>the absolute state of the left

Unequivocally blown the fuck out.

She looked fucking wired, she might have been taking something to help with her jetlag

she looks completely insane. Her eyes are fucking crazy, expressionless gaze two black holes for "eyes"

SENPAKU EYE
PREZUDENT DTRAMPU Y U NO BANU GAHNZU!
BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

Her eyes are black? Is this even a human

We love you Japan, that broken English is like poetry. Just know you articulated that better than 85% of niggers born in this country ever could.

100% Aryan honurabu huwaitu genes

>What's wrong with her?
She doesn't have a baby in her womb and she works for (((Them)))

read

she's mkultra'd as fuck, literally a psychopath

Great answer. Great president.

quality post there user, gave me a good raugh

What do you think all those Koreans were thinking when retarded Drumpf was defending his nation's flawed gun policy after a mass-shooting?

There's basically zero shootings in Korea despite their massive poverty rate due to their strict gun laws.

Bets president since Kennedy

>How embarrassment she was!
*swoons*

I thought she literally desecrated graves in Korea. At this point, there's nothing the media won't do. I wouldn't have been surprised. Scumbags.

No, Americans have such a high gun murder rate because of two things

1. Niggers
2. Lack of social cohesion due to cultural Marxism and multiculturalism

You can't honestly make any comparison between our fucked up multi-culti quagmire of racial and ethnic tensions and the ethnostate of south korea

Asian people, particularly Korea China and Japan, are from a different stock of human. Gun violence is as much an issue as machete violence, or rented truck violence, or bombing mosques violence, or I think you should get the point by now and if you don't you just might be a fucking retarded liberal incapable of identifying cultural differences.

>Financial status is the cause of violence, not race

Ok kike, you've revealed yourself. Now go die.

brain candy
psych meds

I mean, heck geez!

:3

Very well done. Maybe she’ll have a think about her position lol. I just want to know what he meant by hundreds more dead. Definitely more, but that’s a crazy number

More like Marshall Applewhite.

Literally who?

Why should you have to research a fucking post? OP's should have the necessary info to know what the fuck is being discussed.

He is bought and paid for by the Gun Lobby, just like every other greasy politician... sad. So much for draining the swamp.

the shooter was denied a license and the hero legally obtained his, how would more extreme vetting have helped at all?

>Americans have such a high gun murder rate
we don't though, per capita our murder rate is quite low, especially since we took lead out of the gasoline

Whatever soul she had was replaced by Marxist indoctrination.

She's no longer able to make logical connections becuase they would shatter her world view and break what little is left of her.

>He is bought and paid for by the Gun Lobby,
it isn't possible that Americans just enjoy their ability to buy weapons? why should we sell weapons to everyone in the world but us what kind of sense does that make?

>korea
>social cohesion

HAHAHAHA

I'd imagine North Korea has pretty strict gun laws desu.....

Reporter is pretty cute though.
"Buy a gun"

It's our guns that are keeping Lil' Kim's guns from popping caps all over Seoul.

Why don't americans just make it illegal to shoot people?

>Four
Eight

>Just know you articulated that better than 85% of niggers born in this country ever could.

It's funny becuase it's true.

>it isn't possible that Americans just enjoy their ability to buy weapons?

Go on twitter, facebook, and see how many people are fed up with the gun violence. Americans are tired of having mass shootings every week. Enough is enough.

>When your bullshit was BTFO by a black man over 30 Goddamn years ago but you just keep saying it

I fucking hate women and Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

>Guys I know how we can trick those rural and suburban drumpftards! Change your flag to natzi, then comment obvious shill retard shit!

Just stop, I'm the normiest normie here and this is pathetic even to me.

checked

The horse on the left is getting Jewed pretty bad.

I don't like the voice.
I haven't heard anything that she's about to say yet.
But based on the introduction I presume it will be snide.
The emphasis is all over the place.

you've TALKED about wanting to put extREME VETing

And I just listened to her comment
And she is retarded
Confirmed

WE ARE THE U S OF A
WE MAKE THE SHIPS & THE PLANES
WE SELL THE GUNS AND GRENADES
TO WHOEVER WILL PA-A-AY

So deal with it.

I'm sick of your terrible shitposts and low tier bait Canada, you're like Australia except never funny.

I'm crossing the boarder with a rake and leaf blower next week and putting an end to you maple suckers.

it is a pol user just larping to get (you)s

Psycho bitch.

>If that man didn't have a gun, instead of there being 26 dead, there would have been 100's more dead
Or, if the whackjob didn't have a gun in the first place, there wouldn't have been ANY dead