Is there a link between homosexuality and pedophilia?

Is there a link between homosexuality and pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
nambla.org
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239208404356
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course.

>the distance we've had to walk....
cue the dissonant flute and the fucking nigger oprah winfrey or (((richard dreyfuss))) narration about evil white peepo

>homosexuality and pedophilia
no. yellow fever and pedophilia? YES

there's a link between pedophilia and smoking hot children.

Why is the gay community getting so defensive over Kevin Spacey then?

when a minority demographic (i.e. homosexual men making up 2% of the population) is responsible for the majority of a specific crime (i.e. the fact that over 90% of child sex crimes are perpetrated against young boys by older men), the correlation is worthy of debate.

Anything else is literally an attempt at legitimizing and normalizing pedophilia

It has been proven. Pedophilia is disproportionately prevelant amongst sodomites.

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE

I wonder if Spacey will kill himself before Christmas.

It'd be nice to get the actual numbers on kid diddle and gays. Not merely gays and younger men in their teens. One of the problems with the whole priest pedophilia issue was that the numbers were inflated to include 30 year old priests with 16 year old lovers, not the same thing as a 30 year old and a 5 year old. I wonder if a breakdown of known homos s and sex with kids under say 13 I'd available?

*is not I'd

no not at all gay people always date age appropriately

>Is there a link between homosexuality and pedophilia?
They're both mental illnesses, so there's that link.

>[citation missing]

Steven Fry's toyboy is about 30 years old, the fact he looks about 17 is just Fry's preference. There was rumours the reason Fry once disappeared just before going on stage, and ended up being found in Belgium, was because someone was about to out him as a peado. He could well be, I can imagine him thinking the ancient Greeks were right to take young boy lovers,I bet someone out there has compromising material on Fry. Dirty cunt.

Go ahead and start demonstrating examples of all those pederasts who arent gay.

Highly

yes there is, look up NAMBLA

only in the minds of sub-80 iq polniggers

God will give you over to all sorts of unnatural and degenerate behaviors when you reject his truth.

If only the faggots hadnt based their attempts to normalize homosexuality on constantly referring to homosexual practices in the ancient world, which were almost exclusively relegated to pederasty.

nambla.org
Here you go, OP.

the same thing.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

also 14 ≠ pedophilia

What are you trying to prove?

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239208404356

>"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

The female perpetrator number would be made entirely of 20year old teachers and a teenage boy. In the real world, no one has stories about creepy Aunts sneaking into their bedroom or putting hidden cameras in the shower. That’s also why mothers let their 8 year old daughters go to the public bathrooms by themselves, but take their male children into the unisex toilets or bring them to the ladies toilets with them

Tbh I'm gay and I really don't know. I don't approve of homosexuality, certainly not adoption but idk. I'm still fairly certain homosexuality wouldn't be a thing if science wasn't so politicised. However I will say that attraction to little boys is not the same as to a man, they've done videos of pedophiles talking about their attraction and it tends to either be for both sexes, or boys and they usually say they're straight. But I do think there has to be atleast some link to homosexuality.

discord gg/sKw39K

Think about it, gay tops want to fuck feminine looking "twink" men. What is even more feminine than a twink? Underage boys. The tradition of boyfucking goes back to the romans, the greeks, all over the middle east which still goes on today over there. I would bet any amount of money more boys get diddled with than girls.

So are gay bottoms pedophiles too? :/

No, they're not fucking kids. They're getting fucked. The greeks said bottoms were perverted men.

>1992

So old the study author is dead. Used phallometry which is only 32% accurate and so is inadmissible in a court of law.

This isnt a courtroom, faggot.

stay away from dem keeds.

I doubt Greeks said that, mostly when the Romans were more against it and just said that bottoms were pussies, and that was regardless of gender. Plus didn't Julius Caesar lose his sexuality to the king of bythynia?

There's a link from homosexuality to hypersexuality. And once you hit that point, it's anyone's guess what kind of fetishes will manifest. Just look at /d/ or /trash/.

>mod
>gayjew

>One of the problems with the whole priest pedophilia issue was that the numbers were inflated to include 30 year old priests with 16 year old lovers, not the same thing as a 30 year old and a 5 year old.
kys

>also 14 ≠ pedophilia
t.pedoFaggot

Correlation? Hell fucking yes.
Causation? Bit trickier.

Those monsters should burn in hell.