Why does America push race-mixing so much?

Why does America push race-mixing so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

decider.com/2017/11/06/stranger-things-addes-kiss-to-make-teen-actress-uncomfortable/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
youtube.com/watch?v=RUk4Vje_mCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

judaism

Because it's beautiful.

Little Sister is trying to follow Big Brothers foot steps

XDDDDDD

>flag

not surprised,Hans.

Fun fact. She didnt want to do it.

decider.com/2017/11/06/stranger-things-addes-kiss-to-make-teen-actress-uncomfortable/

I know right? I just renewed my BLACKED.com subscription and had a triple vasectomy

The great thing about this incident is how it shows the normies how (((hollywood))) works and how they push this shit even when it is not called for.

>Why does America push race-mixing so much?
m8 you mispelled Jewlywood again

The reason is too complex for your mind. Find the group of religious white people who are eerily silent on all religious matters, but do not race mix even though their religion is racially diverse and you will find who is pushing race mixing. Hint: It's not (((them)))

/thread

because they are most customers
this is how capitalism work its't it ?

>push race-mixing
Where do you come up with this crap? A bot?

This! Our future is a BLACKED futuere!

I sure wonder who

worse than canadians

Real question is why do normies fucking buy into it

Jews and cucked whites. But they don't breed so they want non-whites to do it for them. I'm race mixed but I stopped caring years ago, but I have noticed it more and more with the diversity checkboxing media is doing. These ideas are already sown in the minds of children. See canada, holy shit. All I can say is liberalism, Jews, and demonized men

Because you faggots get mad at everything
If he had been white it wouldn’t change the story at all so why do you care?

*Emasculated
Phoneposting at work

You know why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

This. She was coerced by slimy Jewwy fag directors into doing it. It wasn't even in the script, she had no idea it was going to happen:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUk4Vje_mCQ

times sure have changed :(

Friendly reminder to push the sexual harassment of a minor angle. With the Weinstein and other rape allegations shit going on it's prime time to hit these faggots hard.

fpbp

fpbp

daily reminder that only fascism will protect you from this cultural marxist hell

Because we have lots of these. The nose knows.

(((America)))

A lot more people are on to (((them))) now

Jews run the media.

that really makes no sense.. Are jews from china then ? Why would they focus on europe when asian countries have the highest IQ

This. It's very problematic.

are these quotes even real? Sources?

Because white people in America are pathetic enough to cheer it on and call for it, and I don’t mean (((fellow white people))), I mean Sally soccer moms and Joe six packs.

They don't have high IQ. They don't even test 90% of their population who are of monkey intelligence. Only the smart ones who emigrate get seen as smart because they are self-selected.

Most shows that you think are "pushing" race-mixing, are simply just reflecting on reality. Why are white boys always crying and insecure? Are you worried your women will like black men more than you?

56% is still too much for them.

there is no end for the kikes, until we are 0%

this is one thing Sup Forums gets wrong over and over again. its not about valuing black men its about devaluing black women and raising the value of white women.

Because society has given racemixing a symbol of rebellion, and certain girls in the age of 13-19+ hates their parents so much, and so they racemix.

That's one reason. But it's more complex than so.

Retarded. Putting having consensual sex with a 17 year old in the same category as actually raping a 12 year old is the stupidest shit Americans ever invented.

Don't listen to Schlomo, it's not natural.

Le epic 1 post

This. Normies fucking piss me off.

Imagine being able to wipe out your genes within 1 generation and make everyone you know mad? It makes these types of people really turned on.

It's all a perversion of the mind.

45 years in prison?? What in the fuck...

For the same reason "Europe" keeps insisting on pushing faith-mixing. Because it either a) is rejected and creates discord and division, weakening the independence and power of nation states or b) is accepted and supplants a powerful and willful homogenous group with a savage, unthinking, and easily manipulated demographic which weakens democracy by weaponizing demographics into unthinking blocs thus recreating slavery only this time, because it was the slaves' 'choice' they're given the illusion of freedom and are thus more compliant and docile.

Just ... I mean fucking niggers.

Look at them man...

Too much soy

Her first kiss was a nigger. I feel bad for her.

Academia instilling muh white guilt and historical revisionism at all levels

The Jewish director literally got off on the fact she didn't want to do it and made her there were also apparently multiple takes

Yep, got forced into it

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY

I tried looking up the thomas barnett one, I had no luck finding anything like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

here's an interesting jew though.

OP, America doesn't push Race Mixing... libtard cucks who make these shows push it.

The libtards make a hit TV show or movie, and then they sneak in little bits of cuck-tardism.

If you user's are all having a bitch fit about Stranger Things and Walking Dead, just wait for Star Wars to join in.

I don't think you understand what slavery is, but keep going, this shit is hilarious

>check the flag

Offff fucking coourse. Are you guys literally being paid to do this or are you just this delusional? Or are all of you just quite successfull trolls?

They're normies user they don't care or know any better. The more thoughtful normies still just lap up some big popular opinion because it's shouted a lot.

This. Fucking kikes get off on degrading white women. That's why the story on the particularly jewish perviness of Weinstein got such hate. They were found out.

Continued - Try watching "The Mist" TV show... its nothing but libtard cuckism from the get go. Painful to watch the show, but I like the book so I will suffer through a couple more episodes.

I give Netflix a few years before they implode. People are dropping their subscriptions. They borrowed too much money.

When are we meming this to force a formal apology?

I don't think anyone does.

I was in a movie theater once and the audience was about 60% white and 40% black. There was an interracial sex scene in the film and the theater which had been filled with laughter and noise became uncomfortably silent. No one seemed to enjoy it. It makes me wonder who exactly they're making these scenes for.

it's (((Hollywood)))retard

Well, you can just imagine a black couple on a date being made uncomfortable by this. The sheboon knows that she's inferior and that her man would jump at the chance to be with a white woman and the man is just hoping he's not giving away the fact that this is true.

How much of a nigger do you have to be to get a copy that fucking bad of the talk show? Brazilian Trannies have better quality than this shit.

>couple more episodes
cancelled

The average person is a fucking idiot.

It makes shekels in the long run by putting MORE fucking people in jail. A highly sexualized culture that clearly influences teenagers to do shit but whoops our age of consent isn't 14 like Germany which is when people start fucking anyways. If she cries rape and she's under 18 your going to jail kiddo. Oh what's that you got caught with JUST A SMIDGE of marijuana your not getting a job easy anymore and most likely end up back in jail MAKING SCHLOMO MOAR SHEKELS.

Underrated post. A. Wyatt Mann was a prophet

Because the jews hate whites.

>america
vs
>(((america)))

pick one
ask yourself who runs holywood and who is CEOs of pretty much all media

>implying IQ measures intelligence instead of knowledge.

If the Jews wanted to dumb down IQ then they would just fuck with European education system. The correct term is intelligence, which cannot be measured (yet), but can be observed, so they take niggers down to Europe. Please refrain from using the term IQ to refer to intelligence, my northern friend, as it gives other people the chance to call you a dumb ameritard and post "le 56% face" memes.

(((america)))

People without a set race and identity are easier to control

You don't realise how accurate that image is.

>Speaking about the kiss, which took place during the season 2 finale at the Hawkins Middle School Snow Ball, Sink told Beyond Stranger Things: “The kiss was not written in the script. I get there, the first day of Snowball… one of you, I think it was you Ross, you say, ‘Ooh, Sadie, you ready for the kiss?’ I’m like, ‘What! No! That’s not in the script. That’s not happening.’
>“So the whole day I was like stressed out, I was like ‘Oh my god, wait, am I gonna have to…’ and it didn’t happen that day, but then the second day of filming the Snow Ball.”
>Duffer said: “You reacted so strongly to this. I was just joking, and you were so freaked out that I was like well, I got to make her do it now. That’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.”

That is an old 1960's myth about black people being dumb and stupid compared to all the rest! The "study" most people point out to support this crap is one that was dubious beacuse the scientist went to africa and ask the black people to draw things like shoes or a man or a bottle, shit that they were unfamiliar with!

>t. Piñera lover

No! Dude the one thing marxist and fascist have is they both reject the individual.

because they want to look like pic related
post your rare amerimutts

The one thing is that fascist focus on race community, and marxist focus more on class community. However you both have identity politics

You both reject the individual and focus on community

FPBP

>bong asking this of America

You can barely watch any UK tv series without race-mixing being pushed.

Unironically this

Only non-whites think that achmed

>Joe six packs and Sally soccer moms
Will the lemmings ever wake up and decide where the herd they live in are stampeding toward?

Apparently it's nothing like the book. Don't even bother.

>(((Reality)))
That's what you don't understand my negroid friend. The Jews aren't just breeding the white race out of existence, they're breeding yours out as well. Where is your concern for the Black Lives now? What of the rich black culture so many are concerned of protecting? Why wouldn't you protect your own culture from the Jews who truly wish to see it mixed from existence?

>another day, another cuck thread

Hello nigger argentinian from the other thread

Because they're all mutts

Walmart diversity 1
Black Soap Diversity 0

1 and done.

Who runs Netflix? Are Jews trying to destroy Netflix?