Done with Sweden, hows the crime rate and overall safety in Toronto?

Everybody knows that Stockholm is the rape capital by now. Shootings as well as fatal knife stabbings are more common. How does Sweden crime statistics compare to Canada- Toronto in particular?

Canada is a very ideologically cucked nation but how are crime rates looking in e.g. Toronto?
Reason I am asking is because I am moving from Sweden to Canada next year with my two young daughters and wife due to my company opening a bransch there and I am thinking of actually settling there permanently if given the opportunity to do so just because Stockholm is getting so freakishly out of hand with criminal activities, rapes and just shiploads of underachieving immigrants. Its more for my daughters and wife sake than my own really.

Any idea of the situation in Toronto?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectrepublictoday.com/2017/11/04/sweden-12-bombings-24-days-gruesome-details/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Out of the oven into the frying pan.
Toronto is an overpriced enclave of immigrants aimed at boosting Canada's economy overnight.

Move to America, Sven.

Significantly less risk of getting raped to death. Shootings still happen because the CIA is trying to pull a soft coup, but that's just part and parcel of living with democrats.

>Significantly less risk of getting raped to death
Than Canada? I doubt that very much. Sven's neg hole is liable to get pozzed as soon as he steps off an airplane in Atlanta

>Not understanding just how massive the US is.

Yeah I understand how big the US is, but OP mentioned moving to Toronto where his company opened a branch there, so I assume if Sven could move here, he wouldn't be going to Iowa or Nebraska but some big city. And all of our big cities are coontown nogozones

As someone who lives in Toronto and not an American, no you will not be randomly assaulted. Nigs shoot each other over gang shit and there are somalians (I think in the West end), but random acts don't happen too much.

It's expensive and the housing market is garbage and will be hard for you to enter especially as an immigrant (unless you're rich or non-white). There are a lot of pajeets and Asians and nigs, so if you are moving away from that you might want to consider a more rural area.

just go to any city in alberta or quebec(its french tho)
>hates sjws
>not cucked
>hates prime minster
>lots of oil (alberta)
>Crime is low

Getting drafted to fight in the next world war for (((them))) is significantly higher though.

Is it possible to get cyber security or programming job in a rural retard state that is somewhat over 90% white and uncucked? I'm coming there, my Burger friend, when God emperor Trump gets Raise act through.

>Everybody knows that Stockholm is the rape capital
Not really. That would be Malmö. Which area in Stockholm do you live in?

>I want to move to Toronto to get away from brown immigrants.

I don't think your wife or her two daughters will notice much difference. City is pretty thoroughly BROWNED.

If you want to be closeish to Toronto and not have immigrant saturation you could try Aurora, Vaughan or Pickering. It's like a 40min commute to downtown tho

He should stay here. If he has family here ( which I doubt) then he should stay. Even if he doesn't, he should still stay. All his ancestors stayed during the tough times. Fucking hundreds of brutal wars and famines, and now this faggot wants to abandon his own country. Don't give him any ideas please burgerbros and leafs, this is a traitor we are dealing with here.

>40min commute

Have you ever done said commute during rush hour? You need to leave at 4am. Toronto is just awful anyway, best to try to find work/home in a small town.

Do not come here.

If you can telecommute yeah lol. I live in rural and suburban retardland in Iowa and I know a few people who telecommute, but they still have to go to Des Moines once in a while and it's already only 77% white.

I wouldn't move here desu unless you were bluecollar and could stay in the rural areas all the time. This country is fucked

honestly, there's a lot of indian people that live here, and a lot of asians, but truth be told, crime is pretty low. There's the occasional thing but it's relatively low. It is about 70% white i would say. I've noticed more and more russians here every year and i tend to stick around the russian crowd, they're based as fuck and tend to be right wing

Yeah but at least your ancestors tried to fight against the tough times and not welcome it with open arms.

By car, take the train though. Driving in Toronto is a nightmare at any time.

Toronto's the worst city in Canada in all regards, most non-white (after vancouver I believe), full of shitty modern architecture often growing off of traditional architecture like a hideous tumour, most ideologically and culturally fucked and heavily Americanised. That said, violent crime isn't really an issue, nor anywhere in Canada really. You could live there safely but I'd never want to raise children in such a cesspool.

Anywhere in the countryside or smaller cities are mostly white anglo paradises. Everything east of Quebec is great as long as you can get a job in the shit economy.

America's rape rates are 3 times that of Germany's. But Sweden's rape rates are twice that of the United States. To be fair, the US murder rate is over 5 times that of Sweden's. Which raises the question, is rape that big of a deal when you survive and can abort your rapist's baby? It's actually bizarre to see Americans make such a fuss over crime in Sweden, when we have it much worse here at home. I'm guessing it's because of Sweden's former high living standards and the fact so many of them are blond and blue eyed.

yea keep that nose high in the air, thats how you avoid all the problems

>Toronto
>70% white
Lol no nigger

>cybersecurity or programming
>in a non cucked area
By our standards we'd say no, but that's because we're pretty intolerant. I like my intolerance but still.
That being said, a job in vegas would probably be tons of fun. I'm in IT and I'm moving there largely because of the low cost of living and great state laws. I recommend it.
Liberal assholes are legit part and parcel of living in the US now, much like Canada. The difference is that we're a little more lenient on things you can do/say, and you sound like a decent person so we'd like to have you here.

Stay you fucking coward.

You fcker. stay in your own shit country and fight you fcking ass hole.

>telling someone to move to Las Vegas

come here fellow aryan ,Vilnius is white paradise

alberta is the place to go

Rape spoils women, atleast for me...

Fck you Sweden. No one from Sweden should be allowed to leave for any reason. You should have to stay for cultural enrichment.

>"Everybody knows that Stockholm is the rape capital"
>load google news, type "stockholm," press enter
>no rape

can you move em to Stockholm? they are too close. they started doing sharia protests here

Are you sure you don't want Skåne back?

Whitby is one of the whiter parts of the GTA, its just east of pickering. svens are welcome

wrong. Toronto is a multicultural dump but they have crime under control.

Depending on your career I'd move somewhere else in Canada, I'm about 70 mins drive from Toronto and it's all white, vinyard country with affordable housing and a 20 min drive to upstate NY if you want to see a nice part of the US

No! Sven should stay the Fck out with his white libtard thinking... Stay in Sweden scum.

>projectrepublictoday.com/2017/11/04/sweden-12-bombings-24-days-gruesome-details/

the gta is getting too "enriched" to turn back white swedes. we should have a majority somewhere

If you live in a nice part of the city your only worries will be absurd traffic and your children's futures. It's probably comparable to what you'd have expected from one of the less comfy European cities 10 years ago or so. Other than London.

>leaving Sweden
>to live in Toronto

Quebec has played kingmaker for the leftists for decades, senpai. Only time they haven't is when they went for a lefty frog "nationalist" party and wound up splitting the cuck vote enough for the prairies to bring in Harper.

Landsförrädare, kom inte tillbaka när vi har klarat oss i denna pest.

Move to America, friend. Toronto isn’t as bad as Stockholm, but still has it’s ridiculous immigrant crime rates. Really any place is better than Sweden.

>Move to America, Sven.
isn't that easy

ok lovar

de bra

>när vi har klarat oss
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would he need to hold the gun to the Swedes head?

Följ med honom på hans äventyr Mohammed, Kanada välkomnar dig minst lycka mycket som Sverige

>lefty frog "nationalist"

hate it all you want but the Bloc is the only federal party that doesnt want to flood us in migrants. even your beloved Harper brought in a shitload

Go live in Brampton near Toronto. Its a heaven full of wonderful people. Your wife and daughters will thank you. They'll be very happy there.

Idaho.

>Moving from Sweden to Toronto

No m8. Move in Eastern Canada, Quebec or the maritimes, the west is done for, there's no hope for it anymore, if you leave Sweden because of muzzies and multiculti shit you must avoid anything West of Quebec for your own mental health.

I'd say Quebec is your best bet because it has a free-pass for xenophobia thanks to its history. I've heard anglos refer to use as ethnic-nationalists more than once.

>wants to go from No.1 cucked country to No.2

I'm not sure OP can expect to escape the problem for very long. Sweden is first, rest will follow.