Why do white women vote to bring in testosterone filled rapefugees into their nations?

Why do white women vote to bring in testosterone filled rapefugees into their nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khdmzMv6OLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who doesn’t like drowning out our ethnicity?

>BECAUSE DA J00z!!!
No but seriously though, white women are too empathetic and nice just like their male counterparts. They vote leftist because they think it’s the right thing to do

>why do women want an influct of real good looking manly strong males to replace the mass of numales and betas

Nice. I bet if it was asian refugees white women would go fucking crazy and never allow them into their nations

Who is this cute jewish girl?

Because women are naturally conformists and leftism is hegemonic in the media, schools, universities, etc.

Worst thing the left has ever done is to use a womans soft nature and inclination towards nurturing as voting tools.

Jew brainwashing. Dumb question. The answer is usually Jews or just Jew is only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=khdmzMv6OLU

>too nice

Yeah.. when it suits them.

Sunny. She's not jewish

Because not doing so may affect their social status, which for a woman is akin to death.

They want to be the best at virtue signaling.

Because their country is filed with numale cucks

Imagine if the country was filled with bulldyke lezbians (o wait). Wouldnt you try to import waifus by the shipload

Rape fantasies

They think in the moment, and the moment is pushed into their head by tv and thus social circles.

god i hope north korea gets liberated and all of the qt's end up in america. The absolute rage of white women would be unmeasurable

Fuck off shill.

>Suffragettes: We demand our right to vote!
>Feminists: I want! Whatever makes me feel good.

What exactly is he shilling?