Why nordics think they are better than southerners Sup Forums?

Why nordics think they are better than southerners Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5054321/Archeologists-discover-ancient-gymnasium-near-Egypts-Cairo.html
youtu.be/8xz3miQ3i2o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JZGZHqK0pacGiJin6Tui3g/
pbs.org/newshour/world/countries-worlds-innovative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing because they've built something in the last century instead of the last millennia.

>Daily divide and conquer thread
SageD

Because they was Kangz.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5054321/Archeologists-discover-ancient-gymnasium-near-Egypts-Cairo.html

nope. some southerners are tired of north arrogance

But do they?

I have to admit that sometimes I think that France should do better, taking into account their history in science and engineering.

>t. shill OP
Do you represent your whole country cuckboi?

>I'm guessing because they've built something in the last century instead of the last millennia.

Best Architects = Mediteraneans
Second best = Japanese

Nordics are better

>Checks input and outtake of funds from the EU

We pay for your lazyness. Aso talking about you eternal poles

Pay debt now

>Pay debt now
Our external debt to Nethercuck is ZERO (0)
BTFO now Hans.

truth hurts nordnigger

t. from a country where economy is based in weed and whores

southerners don't take eu money. And Italy is the biggest contributor in eu.
Also taking 1million and have to give 1.3 after a year is not a gift.

youtu.be/8xz3miQ3i2o

Another divide and conquer thread. Sage

I think the bad weather gives less freedom to the shape of the buildings, in northern latitudes.

There are several classic churches in Northern Europe, thought it really depends where you look.
Large(lol) cities over here have fantastic chuches, because they were built while cities were developing, and people often gathered around them. But when you get to more recent neighborhoods, of course you're going to see lots of blocky modernist design, because that was trendy at the time.

damn that language is horrible

>have these shitty threads almost every day since the dawn of humanity
>people still reply

Maybe because they didnt fall for the dead kike on a stick meme, and didnt bother with gay ass synagogues. And maybe because they werent taken over by muslims who built mosques in their country. But south europeans are white yeah? Black curly hair and brown eyes are white?? Hahahaha

It's exactly like a drunk german try to speak english

I love yours aswell

All the edgy Satanists and homosexuals i.e varg burn down the churches

Because it's not 50 AD anymore? Is Iraq better than Europe because Mesopotamia used to be the more advanced place thousands of years ago?

My local church is pic related

Yeah Dutch is like German mixed with all Scandinavian languages and then played in reverse

For example the image on left is airborne shot of church at the center of the Vaasa, you can see the classic architechture in the other buildings surrounding it too.
Then on the right is another church from Vaasa, just from relatively new neighborhood of Huutoniemi. You can see that there's fucking nothing around it. This is the kind of design that people were going for when the neighborhood was being developed. Yes, it's a picture from winter, but no matter what season you look at it in, it's a fucking grey chunk of cement.

Filthy faggot

this thread is b8 and bullshit.

right church is much older, i can't tell if catholic or ptotestant though.

left church is 100% a protestant church. the design is spartanic because protestants hold contentment to a much higher value than catholics. the tower is made of ferro concrete because right now ferro concrete is the most durable, most resilient and cheapest material arround. we don't like pageantry, our churches are ment to represent the humbleness that is valued in our faith. remember this.

if in 300 years neutronium is the most durable, cheapest and most available construction material our churches will be built from neutronium.

OP:s picture is from Finland. This is also an finnish church

black africans like those who settled in italy are more creative and colorful as a culture

>i can't tell if catholic or ptotestant though.

It's orthodox you krautboy

looks ugly

This is Finnish church and I like it the way it is

>but muh Gothic architecture

Simple and modest, is sometimes more beautiful to God.

Got nothing on CoE churches.

Because you are a jew shill

There are ugly churches in southern Europe too.
Degeneracy in art and architecture is a global problem.

Both have great accomplishments, stop D&C. As for churches, many churches in Northern Europe are crappy because of protestantism, nothing to do with their ethnicity.
t. Italian

doesn't have any significance towards my argument but... how do you tell the right church is orthodox?

Blame Himler

most churches in germany
at least those in the cities
look like in op pic

North is better. We got nicer buildings. You'll find them in every city

mostly because southerners are lazy

Not really. You have nice churches in Munich for example.

in the eyes of a protestant, building a huge shiney and expensive church is degeneracy.
you get where i come from?

>Amerikangz wuz Vikangz and Rowmanz N sheeit

Dont forget user

are you a real french??

its not you german subhuman
if you were in a gymnasium and made a trip to shitaly
you would know better you german subhuman

Nordics have a slightly high avg iq. However, they are extremely cucked, the southerners are much better in that aspect.

germans are subhumans

its a shitskin city

i dont think that these shit work anymore, but well you are free too waste your time

Your graph shows the exact opposite. Though germans work a very small amount they are the most efficient

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JZGZHqK0pacGiJin6Tui3g/

flag hiding shitskin
sweden is a shitskin country

Cherrypicking, pathetic

pic

cologne cathedral is so sexy

because blue eyes blonde hair is master race

you sneaky german cockroach
it shows that you germs are lazy

its not subhuman

What the hell is wrong with modern Christianity?
What about the building on the right evokes the divine?
I want my Churches back.

Maybe we are. But tell me why we should waste more time on something than necessary?

its too hard too decide

do you think others do?
can you prove it germ?

Let's talk about "how healthy and sophisticated" the American cuisine is compared to the Mediterranean food.

Burger, Hot Dogs, Fries, Soda, 56% heathy

or what do you think

>memeflag
Opinion discarded.

nordics are subhumans you shitskin

It's because our women don't know how to cook anymore.

For sure. Compare the "germans are lazy" graph to this one:

gdp list
not working hours
you german subhuman

>we dont get earthquakes: the building

I liek the copper roofs tho, especially when they get green

What does it matter. Churches in Europe are being bulldozed to make way for Mosques. You're complaining about something that will be completely irrelevant in 50 years.

Though we are working less than most other countries, our wealth is bigger. Its called german efficiency

no
its just called high population density, low transportation cost and manipulation

Because we don't waste our money on fucking catholic scams like y'all have done for the past 2000 fucking years?

you waste money for useless trash

If it's so easy why don't the other countries just copy these factors? Also: pbs.org/newshour/world/countries-worlds-innovative

because other countries dont import thousands of immigrants every year or breed like rats

Hard to stay on topic isn't it

Nords are literally white niggers. They’re proud of their near-Neanderthal genetic makeup and mud huts, they burn stave churches because they think they wouldn’t still be turd eating cavemen if it weren’t for Europeans and Englishmen. Their countries are also overrun by cucks

tell that to the germ

Importing immigrants, which costs us more than other countries income is a pull factor? Seems like im talking to an expert here

So what are you a pole a roach? suprise me

immigrants contributed with 22 billion each year
check it
21,7 billion euro

I am a Greek

nordicucks think their shekels make up for 350 days of rain and wind and even worse food
then they go and pay 25 euro for a small beer in a state owned liquor shop thats open two hours per day, because everyone is an alcoholic in their depressing shitholes

ugly and boring

>no indipendent kosovo

you had one job hans

Dutch is the harshness of German and Danish goofiness put together.

I am a Greek

all the money will come back very fast
foreigners contributed still more
now german companies have low skilled workers who have to work for minimum wage

they are flexible and do the jobs the germans dont want

Too see if northern folks are better just look around in the world and ask yourself: who invented/built most of the stuff i use everyday

Where should the money come back from? Actually a big amount leaves our country, as the "immigrants" send money home.
Which foreigners should have how contributed?
But we don't need low skilled worker. We have already around 5 million without job here.
It's a fairytale to tell foreigner would do the jobs germans have no fun to do. Who did these jobs before there were foreigners here?

>Taking filth in the first place

didnt read
write less

germany invited them after all