Be american

>be american
>try your best to be british

American WASPs are the next state of evolution of proper Brits.

>New England has some cultural similarities to Britain
>most upper class people elsewhere in the States try to imitate New England in some way or another

America is also a lot more WASP than people think. There's just also a lot of German and Irish mixed in.

>be real American (Anglo-Saxon)
>200 years later, Poles and other scum are suddenly American

>Be British
>Be irrelevant

It wasn't supposed to be this way. We weren't even supposed to have Germans. Now we've got far worse issues than the who's who of whiteness.

No madonna?

Maybe once we start removing non-Whites Germans and such can stay, but America IS White and especially is British in it's origins and destiny.

Fuck the irish as well.

Was (((Jackie))) non-White? Just look at her, she's got that le 53% hWhite face!

Please, as if England isn't full of tryhard cunts dressing and talking like Americans.

>anglophile

Yeah if you're a boomer WASP who has never actually lived there.

>get british stepmother
>made fun of americans and their accents
>said how shitty the county was yet still got citizenship

Every time I meet Brits who try to pull the whole English Accent Hypnosis, I tell them this. They scurry quickly.

>straya
Et tu
let's not pretend we can stop the media machine exporting all the filth it does

It isn't.

I have never met anyone that wants to be British lol

how exactly do americans dress?

cowboy boots, suspenders and 10 gallon hats

What's the English Accent Hypothesis?

probably something about the perception of higher intelligence due to it

Can't you just lie to make us feel better.

The accent is all we have left

Oh wait, Hypnosis. Nevermind.

You could have so much more if you'd just go full Mosley.

America was only "purely" Anglo-Saxon for the first few decades after the founding (and even then some Dutch, French, Swedish, German, Irish, and Scots-Irish mixed in). From the beginning, America has been a melting pot of white cultures and peoples, that eventually assimilated to an English-speaking, common law-practicing, Anglo culture. Doesn't matter if you're Italian, English, Swedish, French-Canadian or Irish, if you're racially European, assimilate to our Anglo culture, and identify as American, you're one of us.

She was Irish, English, Scottish, French, Dutch, and German.

Being non-Nordic =/= being nonwhite

>be Britain
>try your best to be Pakistan

There are still a few of us left who would be English (not British) were our grandfathers just a wee bit more loyal to the king.
Everyone else is just a voting parasite in the country families like mine built.

Why? This is a shithole with outdated infrastructure, class system, poverty, random violence and low education.

Fair enough, Americans could pass by brits... except they are too cheerful and would be spotted right away as someone who isnt depressed, or on cocaine.

We were almost a German speaking nation. If the decision on language had been made during or after the War of 1812 German would have won out.