>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
voting.nyc/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053019/Trump-shakes-Japan-emperor-s-hand-doesn-t-bow-like-Obama.html
dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/donna-brazile-has-a-theory-about-who-killed-seth-rich
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/927937963064987648
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP IS FINISHED

SESSIONS WILL SING

I'm feasting on drumfkin tears tonight
I'm going to save all of your crying posts

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

NO, NOOOOO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Told you rural and suburban retards. There was no voter fraud, Russia rigged the election for Trump

CHECKED

Uranium One rundown:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

A must read for everyone to understand the gravity of the situation.

>literally did that 2 weeks ago
>DONT WORRY GUYS THIS TIME WILL BE THE ONE

Quick rundown on Larry the Cable Guy? What has he done recently that I've missed?

okay, there's no chance dems moderate before 2022

SPEAK THE TRUTH

OR MAKE YOUR PEACE SOME OTHER WAY

FUCK ATHEISTS
FUCK MARXISTS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK NIGGERS

Don't summon that cancer Eva. Glad he's gone for now.

I will cry and become an alcoholic in about 7 hours and 30 minutes unless Ed Gillespie pulls off an upset.

LITERALLY nothing will happen to them.

Checked and Awoo'd

>fedoras BTFO

>Intel Committee Demands Fusion GPS Bank Records; Suspects Journalists Paid To Spread "Russian Collusion" Claims

>Keith Schiller, Trump's bodyguard to appear before House investigators Tuesday

AG SESSIONS TO TESTIFY BEFORE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE NOV 14.

In light of new court documents unsealed in the special counsel's investigation, Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and other top Democrats are pushing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to explain his testimony to Congress about his knowledge of Trump campaign contacts with Russian officials.

According to documents unsealed Monday, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI, frequently communicated with Russians about arranging a meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin, and even pitched a potential summit to Sessions and Trump at a meeting of the then-candidate's foreign policy team on March 31, 2016.

“When Papadopoulos introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and Putin,” the statement of the offense against Papadopoulos reads.

Franken said the filings appear to contradict Sessions’ sworn testimony and stopped just short of accusing Sessions of perjuring himself.

“I don't think he told me the truth, I think that on different occasions he either has a terrible memory or he is deliberately not telling me the truth.”

>In the Senate Judiciary Committee’s January confirmation hearings for Sessions, Franken asked the attorney general nominee what he would do “if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

>“Sen. Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians,” Sessions replied.

NYC ANONS VOTE TONIGHT
voting.nyc/

KICK OUT THAT REAL ESTATE JEW KRAUT LARPING AS ITALIAN FAKE FUCK DE BLASIO!

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

Gookmoot should range ban other countries during elections. It's so annoying hearing third worlders spam Twitter and their wrong opinions.

You have to be fucking retarded to be looking at exit polls at 11:30 in the morning. Shut the fuck up, you idiots.

Does Portugal still post here?

He will just ask them why his integrity as a American is being questioned and why he needs to testify a fourth time and be asked the exact same questions

She probably was threatened with her life.

Likewise

Fuck I hoped I could have a comfy evening watching the results but that's just too late

> They’re not sending their best

He must be hearing the summons. I summon you, EvaPoland, from the darkest depths of Polska!

8 more votes for Gillespie from me and my family. Feels good. I'm at the polling station right now wating for my neighbor to come out that I drove.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053019/Trump-shakes-Japan-emperor-s-hand-doesn-t-bow-like-Obama.html

Alpha asf

>says no proof of election fraud
>claims there was massive voter fraud

no wonder ppl think you guys are mentally deficient

NOVA turnout is massive. It is done.

>Increasingly nervous "man"

>wanting to summon Portugal
>not posting milfs

No. Wait...

see
Al Franken is being a retard who doesn't understand what Sessions testified to

>muh legacy

Why do you care?

When he's not removing kebab, yes.

Yes. He's not here now.

STAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed user

Bitch got some free guac,kek

>i voted for gillaspee

random guy that had a truck and drove down the gunman with his wingman hero

Melania wore it better

Yep, how are things going friendly South African

Is this the same retard who keeps reposting this every thread

that girl on the left, is that the top of her bush?

didn't she just write a book where she admitted most of it?

You need to post women with saggy tits, cottage cheese ass, dusty vagoos and wrinkles if you want to catch his attention
Degenerate milfposter

dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/donna-brazile-has-a-theory-about-who-killed-seth-rich

knew it, she's a cryptoshill, muh russians killed seth rich

He seems like an alright guy. Visited my town on that TV show he has/had once and seemed to genuinely like the place.
I know about him, I meant the comedian.

Remember all those times you faggots claimed tripfags were what would make us Brit/pol/? How do you feel now with half the thread being dedicated to people sucking the dicks of flagposters?

It was a plumber, they are worth more than 1000 liberal arts major.

After checking through Virginia's weather forecast today, Gillespie has an great chance of winning. Democrats already have low turnout in midterm elections and have even lower turnout when it rains. Republicans, on the other hand, give no shits and will wait out in a hurricane. Zeus is with us! Also, it's his birthday!

This is going to be a monthly fucking occurrence? They barely ask any questions and just posture for news articles to quote them. All bullshit.

Russia rigged the election for Trump by buying ads

Be aware, Virginia is done, stick a fork in it.

she is trying so hard to throw the heat off herself
this is a huge sign

Just post about sessions being useless and he'll come running like a called dog.

Is it common for Texans to wear those hates? Only 45% of Texans are white, so it feels like the white people who dress like cowboys must be numerous.

It's still better than having tripfags.

ahhh thought you were memeing about the redneck my apologies

Don't count on weather alone saving things, though it does seem to be over most of NOVA at this point; Every vote matters

Its over

Gillespie is finished

just so you know, Democrats have a yuge turnout in Virginia.

Animals.
It's too late, Czechia. It always was. Powstanie z drzemania w Warszawie, Eva. Błagam was, ciemny duch do przyłączenia się do nas jeszcze raz!

>it's a there is literally no reason to delve into fucking meta bullshit but fuck actual Trump does not discussions let's do it anyways episode
fuck this drama queen general it's pretty much useless unless Portugal is around now

you mean facebook bought ads from russia?

The Panhandle is over 70% white(could be in the low 80's even, it doesn't get Ethan surveys too often unless it's the census)
The only reasons demoshits have any power here whatsoever is because of Miami/Dade where they literally invented a voting block by turning it into little Cuba and Orlando with their massive Jew and new yorker population (here in Hillsborough we also have an issue as they exist brought a lot of niggers from Georgia and Bama here as well as NYC and the New England area over the past two decades.
If it wasn't for that, the disgusting amount of illegals hiding out here, and their money this state would be blood red from tip to tip

most republicans work they don't have time before work

speak english you dip

>this is how desperate drumpfkins have become
posting a literally who statement literally where

I'm in NOVA right now. The Democrats are doomed.

Ahahaha no fucking way

probably twice a month

Virginia was born dead Finn, the fact there is even talk of it going red shows how strong this movement is and the staying power of Trump’s message. If democrats run just the right candidate (the Geraldine Ferraro of our times) people could be seeing another Reagan second term landslide

>It's too late, Czechia. It always was. Powstanie z drzemania w Warszawie, Eva. Błagam was, ciemny duch do przyłączenia się do nas jeszcze raz!

>taps mic

*ahem*

YAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEN

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/927937963064987648

Where?

They have to keep the fish on the hook and giving them money with the promise that any day now Mueller will totally send Trump to the electric chair for being in Russia at some point in the past.

Is that from today? Cause I'm pretty sure that applies for any election in the last year.

How do you figure that?

I'm shocked Democrats still let her Tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

left=best

Cry harder, "1 post by this bitchy intern"

>when do they get to the ivanka scene?

How does she manage to sound like such a cunt in 140 characters lol

Chesterfield