>Be American
>Faint from the smell of beer
LMAO, why are yanks such bad drinkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX53dV4ybNk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I try to drink daily but my job interferes

are the litres averages per person per month?

Some states stop the production/importation of real alcohol. A lot of pisswater beers. I have to drive two states away to get a real selection of alcohol.

Aussies BTFO, pick your game up you cunts

>Excuses not to be an alcoholic.

I'm a roofer and I drink daily.

Ok so are drugs degeneracy or not?

ofc not

>population of 10 million somehow overdrinks 300 million
Shaking my head to be quite honest with you starstan, your fifty states are miserable enough to trump us in booze consumption tenfold.

We Americans are able to enjoy a few drinks than get black out drunk like the Euros and South Koreans

>Be European
>Be obsessed with America
>Have to use American websites
>Has to learn English

top fucking kek

Implying any of us have jobs

But I already know English

>Be American
>Have to use British invention of computers
>Have to use British invention of internet
>Has to use English language

Don't make us cuck the white house again.

There is a massive push here to Americans our drinking culture. Our alcohol ads have a shit load of hoops they have to jump through to even make it to tv. If the ad shows success with women, drinking making you feel good or glorifying alcohol in general its banned.

What year is this from? I wish it would break the states up - there is def some hardcore drinking happening more in some places than others. I've drank plenty of Eurofags under the table and I'm a West Coaster. I prefer IPA and whiskey if I'm drinking booze.

Fizzy yellow beer is for fucking pussies.

With what?

>British invention of internet
Bong education

Its per capita

Americans will be eternally cucked speaking your language

Alcohol lowers t levels

Us high t boys need to balance out our test with alcohol

>be formula 1 driver
>finish 3rd in USA grand prix.
>get demoted to 4th because you're 20 years old and that's "too young to drink" according to dumb Americans.

enjoy your low iq from excessive drinking. loser!

>see my country
>not red
>realize
>not all alcohol is accounted for
shit so expensive here so everyone buy smuggled beer, vodka and even whynu.
Or.. pic related

You have never tried moonshine before you have tried our industrial grade 96.6%.
Also
>I'm drinking right now
>And no it is not store bought
>fuck you state!

Pure alcohol/capita. Not the monthly, but the entire average between 2003-05

I kill a few of these each year

The other problem is that most Euro beer is pisswater and they need to drink more of it. We have good quality higher alcohol content beer so we need less.

HAHAHA
Look at Andorra, for fuck's sake.

step aside kids
literally no bigger drinkers than slavs

well they have historically been good at war these swedes, being outnumbered so much and all I mean. I could buy 1:10 user, but 1:30 is a bit much I think

It's as user points out, pr head

We're the best drinkers in Europe. Fact.

oh worry not we have more than enough hopeless fucking alcoholics to go around

in fact if you want them you can have them all, take the fucking stoners too holy shit

Alcohol is not naturally occurring in white Climates and, made the Jews almost as much money as usury. It's not the 15th century anymore our water is safe to drink. Quit drinking the liquid Jew.

I just got back from Ireland.

>Drive around country go to local pubs
>Ask for beer recommendations
>Every single one "'Ave you herd of Guinness?"

Get it together. You guys actually have an IPA that's drinkable.

Poland, Germany and Czech Republic are the only good beer producers in the world. Balkans get drunk on wine and vodka and everything east of Poland on just vodka.
I've drank with Americans, after 4 hours I was afraid they might drink themselves to death with what was basically a warmup amount.

you should hit town here in the weekend lol

nah when we drink here we drink our selves seneseless, all of us. The difference is that it's not common to drink in weekdays only the weekend and holidays. When I went to high school many of us had russian, and we had this exchange program with a school in russia. So they came and lived with our parents here and we there for a semester.

So. .
>Live in russia, not 18 yet even
>Be breakfast
VODKA TYMU!
>Come home from school, be dinner
VODKA TYMU!

Kek this was a bit strange for most .
We used to be really alkied though, people were drunk of their shit 24/7. In fact one of our very first plays (granted it was denmark-norway then), called jeppe på berget, is about this. A farmer that just drinks him self assblasted all the time
>Everybody know that Jappe drinks
>But nobody asks why he does it
Is the 1700ds. This was a problem all the way up to, during and after prohabition

twenty good men

we make up our alcohol use with pot use. its much safer and enjoyable with no risk of lethal withdrawals or overdose

Karsk
moonshine in coffee

A tradition from tronderlag. We got two counties/tribes here that fight/compete on having the best shine. One is the tronders, the others are hedmarkinger. When my father got angry when I was a kid he would call me
>Jævla tronder
>Devil's tronder

Poor excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX53dV4ybNk

How strong are your beer? If i want beer i choose >7%. But usually i drink vodka and other drinks like this (trakija etc).

Are the litres in pure alcohol or in alcoholic beverages? Because I`m over 12 litre already this week.

This statistic shows actually that we and Europeans sucks a dick.

kek i kinda perceive myself as a weak drinker, have friends that are 10-15kg thinner than me and can outdrink me easily

on the balkans every house in the rural parts brews their own alcohol
>what is rakija
beat that

WTF?!? I LOVE HUNGARY NOW?

>American beer is stronger than European beer.

- What Americans ACTUALLY believe.

Jeavla means Damn not Devil.

Damn Trönder
or Satans Trönder.

Make up your mind Sverre-Olof

>average liters per person
>just drank 2.5L of beer and 350ml of vodka

One romanian btfo usa

Rakija is good shit. Very treacherous, too.
You drink it like it's nothing for 2 hours, then try to stand up and it hits you like a truck.

Actually ,shaun from your gif is British fag

It comes from devil but we use it as damn
Jævel = Devil
It can be written Djevel it is the same
it's actually not christian, nor is the english word
It comes from Djöfull, which one still say at iceland, it's from åsatru. Like fimbuldjöfull and there is many of them not one. It was incorporated into christianity, satan is the name of the christian devil

We have Punk IPA. It's really good, but it's a bit expensive

>do lawn care
>make 150 a day
>drink and smoke all day to not want to kill myself
Fuck Florida weather

Norsk er morsmaalet mitt, men dette visste jeg ikke.

Takk for leksjonen.

Kill yourself fat wigger.
I fucking hate this country.

>is many of them not one
Good example of this is how they still use the swear in sweden they say
>Jävlar
Means devils in plural

First 5 countries...only two are slavic

(checked)
Utah?

Drinking is the white man's hobby.

rakija is a broad term, its literally acohol made out of fruits, most popular is "sljiva/sljivovica" made out of plumb, which is a bit stronger, but than you have rakije called "medica/medovaca" made out of honey and is really sweet, and usually for women

depends
when it comes to drinking it's like any other "sport" kek, you just have to train a lot
like i can go for a month or 2 without drinking anything, than i go and drink every day for 2-3 months and am ready for the fucking olympics kek
they cant count how many alc is drunk by people who brew their own stuff, as i said, google rakija
every fucking house in the rural parts brews it
and its hundred of liters usually
the list doesnt show how things really are

>Chile
>That white
Your chart is shit.

kek det er ikke så mange som tenker på det vott, men når noen sier det, så skjonner man det. Det er mye sånt rart med språket vårt. Mye som har rot i noe gammelt men man tenker ikke over det

En annen som er kek er man sier
>Svarte faen!
Og det kommer fra..
Blámenn til fjandins!

Faens(igjen en åsatru/hedensk figur) svartinger
altså man sa blå til svart for, blåmenn betyr svartinger. Og med årene så blei dette da til svarte faen.

Så etter alle disse år, så er det bevart, er ikke det bra fokkings kek? HAHAHAHA. Og nei det er ikke en meme

Igjen ingen tenker på det, men om du sjol reflekterer.
>Svarte
>Faen
hva betyr egentlig det lol
og ja det betyr akkurat det du trur

I've heard the strongest beer you can get in Aus is 6.5%, is that true?

Also other countries what is the strongest normal beer you can get?
(not including speciality beers)

I'm romanian I know what rakija is. Just pointing out that slavs are not necessarily better at drinking.

IPA tastes like Skunk Milk

Here in Belgium they have Trappist Rochefort at around 11 degrees.

>see my country
>not red
>realize
>not all alcohol is accounted for
>shit so expensive here so everyone buy smuggled beer, vodka and even whynu.

You know what kind of ridiculous amounts of alcohol Finns bring from Estonia?

And they kill a few of your organs in return.

>bongs
>thinking they invented anything other than bad teeth and tea

Where is fucking RUSSIA!?!?!?

AHHHHH!!!!

I have to go to the monopoly to get (legally) anything stronger that 4.6 percent.
>why live
polish beer which there is a lot of is stronger though, cheeper too. I think strongest is danish elephant beer but I don't remember percentage 10-12 somewhere. It's actually to much alchol so it doesn't taste that good.

Sven got lots of good strong beer, but there too you have to go to systembolaget, they are open longer than here at least though and it isn't that expensive. Norrlandsgull is noice

they probably think a sixpack is for six people

>let me tell you about your country
Neck yourself mongrel boy.

Do South Koreans really drink that much? I feel like it would nearly be banned there.

kek, I can just imagine.

But hey, do you into shine at all or do you just go there and buy shit?
>mates of mine made a industry sized still once
>real good too, not american crap
>got caught with 3k liters of 96.6%
>fucking sucked as they had good shit and pressed the price down slightly if you bought a can or 5

drinking and brewing alcohol is literally in our culture , if you know what rakija is and how it is made than you should know how much is not accounted for
pretty sure if they knew how much people were brewing we would skyrocket at the top of the list
tried it and didnt like it, beer should be max at 7-8 to be able to enjoy it
rochefort just leaves the alc taste in ur mouth

Belgium?

Punk is Scottish.
O'Hara's, Galway Bay and Trouble Brewing all make top notch IPA's here

Why Africa is so low?

American beer is stronger than European beer.

>- What Americans ACTUALLY believe.
It's true dough cause we got craft beer now. It's changed in the last 10-20 years. We are cool now. We make beer than everybody else.

They huff jenkum instead.

fucking police always trying to steal my fish
always trying to get my lobsters
always trying to get my moonshine
I hate them so much

And they all buy both smuggled beers, vodka and moonshine them selves(no meme, they all do it)
Used to buy steroids from me too, till it was made illegal in 2014, now they want to arrest me for that one too. Fucking hypocrites

Why are Europoors lazy, indulgent retards?

That graph says liter per person, but in what time period? A day? A week? A month? A year?

Also, it doesn't mention the strength of the alcoholic beverage. A bottle of beer for every dinner is not the same as a bottle of scotch.

This. Belgium is top tier beer makers.

That maybe explains Lithuania. Romania and Moldova create a fuck ton of home made tzuica and wine.

>most Euro beer is pisswater
>meanwhile average American alcohol % is 3%

Congratulations, you reached a new level of retard.

This is true. Americans just don't like drinking that much. Personally I haven't gotten drunk since New Years last year. I never understood people who drink daily. I've walked into an AA meeting one time and they were just the saddest people you could ever see. They weren't total degenerates or hobos, but like family men, business owners, church members, etc. But they gave all that up once they decided to hit the bottle.

I've seen people post on this board that they can't go one day without an alcoholic beverage, then they act like it's something cool or to be proud of.

Is degrees the same as volume % or is that like proof?

>4.6%
I don't think I would bother drinking beer if that was the only beer I could get legal.
I would have to have whisky chasers with it and that would probably get me into trouble. If that was the law here I would probably massively cut my drinking

No, the only good one is Belgium, by far.

How is this data collected at all? Secondly, when you don’t live in a 3rd world shit hole you don’t have to be plastered 24/7

>So what have you caught there user?
Well some mackrell, hvitting, crabs and 3 lobsters
>so
they are all up to code I let one out it was too small. They are all 30cm
>that one there, that one
it is exactly 30 cm
>let us see that lobster user
I HAVE ALREADY MEASURED IT
>gib
here you go
>it is 29.5cm user
YOU DID NOT MEASURE THAT PROPERLY, YOU HAVE TO STRETCh HIM OUT
>no, we take this
SON OF A .. .
>you said what? next time we will fine you user

Son of a bikkjefis, that lobster was 30cm to the dot

Drinking alcohol is degenerate, monkey behavior. If you're too unintelligent to entertain yourself without having to reduce your IQ to that of a seven year old, you should be euthanized. Same with all drugs.

Sometimes i'm very happy i'm not an American. I would literally consider to kill people if they dared to touch my beer or mix it with water.

nah bro getting wasted, killing brain cells, and lusting after cheap pleasure is what really makes you white, fuck people that tell you that doing drugs is bad, they are gay, and not white.

We literally have military bases on your “country”
How do you end up being reverse colonized shit is hilarious