Gays Against Guns

dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/gays-against-guns-arrested-for-protesting-in-the-senate-video/

>A group of “Gays Against Guns” were arrested for protesting gun laws in a U.S. Senate office building Monday afternoon.

>The “Gays Against Guns” group has been planning this protest since early October in response to the Pulse Orlando shooting and Las Vegas shootings, according to their website. The group’s website did not mention the shooting that took place in Sutherland Springs, Texas, Sunday, which left 26 people dead and as many as 30 other wounded.

>"Thoughts and prayers are not enough!” the group chanted. The protestors laid on the floors of Hart Senate office building, until Capitol police officers removed and arrested them.

>“Join GAYS against GUNS on our Field Trip to Washington D.C. on Sunday, November 5th, where we will stay overnight so that we can STORM THE CAPITOL on Monday, November 6th to DEMAND better gun laws,” The groups website stated.

>TL:DR - A bunch of faggots for attested for protesting gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtqDC75RZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd think they'd prefer to be armed considering liberals are importing ahmeds by the thousand and one of them shot up a fucking gay night club and killed like 50 of them

Didn't they learn a single thing from Orlando dead pulse?

Too short of memory. Gotta get that moral outrage points in

They got dick on the brain son.

tfw no dick in and around my brain

Because that'd be racist.

Those faggots are probably all democrats as well. The same democrats who cry on about gun control whilst shooting 5 year olds in churches.
>they cry as they strike at you

There gonna be wishing they had guns when Johnny Jihad and friends rounds them up and throws there asses of a building.

discord gg/sKw39K

Muslims beat gays on the oppression index so they have to take it lying down, which they're plenty used to

The only blasting they want is in their ass.

shoot the gays before they take our guns

She actually thought of me. She wants to fuck me. She wants my dick in and around her mouth!

>never to be seen again
>trapped
F

This :(

Gays will lose every time.....

The Pink Pistols would call these people faggots. And they're fagots.

If only the bartender at Pulse hadn’t been such a faggot and had a 12ga under the bar.

Libshits druggies and homos kill each other more

lets get a new high score!
youtube.com/watch?v=SNtqDC75RZ4