Just became an Eagle Scout today

Proud to be an American!

>smiling like an idiot while he's covered in esoteric symbols he has no fucking clue as to the meaning of

the best part of the 21st century will be the death that shit and everything it's associated with

Good for you. Not easily achieved.

To be an eagle scout you have to be under the age of 18

Fuckin fag lol

Where is the red dot for your pooinloo certification

Are you a girl, or just so fat and soft and low-t that you don't have any masculine secondary sex characteristics?

>he doesn't have his bear fighting badge
You're no eagle scout.

Grats dude.

Actually no, if you are dual-enrolled with the Boy Scouts and the Venture Scouts, you can earn your Eagle by the age of 21.

Congrats. Hope the court of honor was nice.

DONG DING

Fuck these faggots. Congrats user

good job!

Good job user. I see you like the second amendment

only Europeans can become Americans

Someone is never getting laid.

But I won't tell who.......

Buttflubbered sub-tenderfoot detected.

Gas 2nd class and under.

Stars are not white.

Great job. Keep up the good work!

Poo in Loo
Pee on Tree

You must be drowning in pussy.

Nice Reddit thread bro

Stop! See this is why conservative people are being demonized and called racist neo-nazis by the media all the time! Just stop dude! Im hispanic my mother was born in California and my father was from El salvador, i was born here! Im american! I dont have to be white! Why dont you watch some sargon of akkad!

non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own genetically stupid and violent people, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

did nigga aint even eagle. normie. smfh

Aryan chad and Eagle Scout here, good work. Living with honor and perseverance is not something to be ashamed of, but don't let awards define you or limit you either.

Now that you've proven to yourself that some virtue exists within you, apply it to all areas of your life. Exercise hard, gulp down red pills, and ride the tiger.

nice job user i was proud when I made my eagle rank.