Al Waleed bin Talal being arrested

Normies have no understanding of how heavy Al Waleed bin Talal being arrested is yet.

The guy has been a major player in the U.S sliding into chaos the past 20 years.

Crown Prince is cutting the head off the snake of Wahhabist Extremism, we may actually

live to see the end of Sunni Terrorism in the West as a result. Most of these

obnoxious faggots don't even know the difference between Sunni and Shia so it doesn't

matter to them.

(all Terrorism done against the West has been done by Sunni Muslims, in particular

adherents to Wahhabism - a type of Sunni Islam originating in Saudi Arabia and

exported globally by the likes of faggots like Al Waleed bin Talal)

> Al Waleed paid for Obama to go to Harvard in 1988 when Obama was a nobody no name 26

year old
>He became president

Chew that over

Al Waleed bin Talal own citibank. citibank picked obama's cabinet

Also he owned the top floors of Mandalay Bay.

Talal was the SINGLE BIGGEST FOREIGN INVESTOR IN THE UNITED STATES.

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2445630/posts
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/saudi-arabia-about-confiscate-33-billion-four-its-richest-people
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/saudi-purge-goes-nuclear-over-1200-bank-accounts-frozen
ibn-tv.com/2013/11/al-waleed-bin-talal-saudi-and-israeli-interests-in-parallel/
jstor.org/
ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/jahcubites-a-world-rule/jachubites-a-world-rule/1461-saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talal-in-case-of-outbreak-of-palestinian-uprising-i-ll-side-with-israel
ifpnews.com/news/world/middle-east/saudi-prince-says-hell-finance-israel-and-arab-states-to-invade-russia/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925364408364171265
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.is/CEzt8
conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files
ft.com/content/1eb99d96-6e15-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa
mepc.org/commentary/defense-contracting-saudi-arabia
grumman.com/AboutUs/OurGlobalPresence/MiddleEastAndAfrica/SaudiArabia/Pages/default.aspx
reuters.com/article/us-aramco-bids-defence-idUSKBN1A91QO
clintonfoundation.org/contributors
mccaininstitute.org/donors/
obama.org/contributors/
thedubyareport.com/bushbin.html
oann.com/watch-podesta-group-linked-to-saudis-arrested-for-corruption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Al Waleed paid for Obama to go to Harvard in 1988 when Obama was a nobody no name 26
Sauce?

bin Talal was the very same Saudi who had offered New York $10 million to help the city rebuild after 9/11, but who had his gift refused by Mayor Rudy Guiliani.

>black flag will fly over the dome

bumparoonie

bump

chain of command
jews>usa niggers>uk pedos>saudi arabia>sunni muslims

Re: The Saudi's latest moves

We might get to see some of the people who funded 9/11 and who were involved with vegas beheaded on TV in HD.

Saudi Arabia ain't in kansas

i was talking to my biggest liberal commie coworker trying to explain to him how this could mean millions of people lives in the middle east could dramatically improve and he literally couldnt have cared any less

for some reason muslims lives only matter once they arrive in the west

THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS THEY HAVE AN AUDIENCE

WOW

YOU FUCKING SHIITE ASSHOLE

SPREADING YOUR FUCKING LIES

ITS THE FUCKING SHIITES BEHIND ALL THE TERRORISM, AND BEHIND THEM THE JEWS

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

>Wahhabist
just a branch of Judaism

HERE THEY COME?

Fact. Been reported for years. Bill Ayers was hooked into Al Waleed's top advisor and convinced them to 'invest' in Barry's education.

Bin Talal bet big on Citi. Started in the 90's when the stock was in the 3 figure range then doubled down during the 08 crash. nobody really talks about this, but TARP gave Citi more money than anyone else, $476 Billion to be exact. If Citi really did pick Obamas cabinet, and there was no oversight on TARP funds, then holy shit. If Wray and his pals are looking into this someone is going to be in deep shit.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2445630/posts

Obama committed fraud at Columbia posing as a foreign exchange student. Harvard got thrown in by the MSM to obfuscate from his crime while getting his undergraduate.

>If Wray and his pals are looking into this someone is going to be in deep shit.
OH YEAH

It is fact. Why are you intent with suppressing that it was jew that started wahhabism?

This thread is 10/10 holy shit.

bump

>freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2445630/posts
ty

DO YOU HAVE EXTRA CHROMASOMES????

You should read this ZH article user:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/saudi-arabia-about-confiscate-33-billion-four-its-richest-people

>Mohammed with his unpainted all-carbon-fiber Pagani is fighting with Assad and his gold-wrapped Bugatti Chiron

Call me when this becomes relevant to the US beyond Obama's corrupt bullshit.

>EXTRA CHROMASOMES

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE PODESTAS MIGHT HAVE TOOK TRUMP'S OFFER?

>Assets include Sweden’s largest oil refiner, Preem AB
And that's why those Swede girls in government have been gobbling sandnigger cock.

>all Terrorism done against the West has been done by Sunni Muslims
Iran has performed terrorist acts in the west (aimed at israel interests) and may have blown up the US military transport over Canada killing a lot of troops.

Yes, the islamic reformation has begun...

TALAL TIMELINE:

nonymous (ID: fnmuum43) 11/07/17(Tue)17:38:31 No.148405748▶1955: Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud is born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He is the grandson of Saudi Arabia’s founder and first ruler, King Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, and the leader of Lebanese independence, Read El-Solh.
1968: HRH enrolls into the King Abdulaziz Military Academy.
1979: Alwaleed Bin Talal graduates with a B.S. in Business Administration from Menlo College, California.
1985: Alwaleed graduates with a Master’s in Social Science from Syracuse University, New York.
1994: KHC acquires a 50% stake in Fairmont Hotels and Resorts and 22% of Four Seasons.
1994: KHC undertakes a 24% investment in Disneyland Paris for $345 million.
1995: KHC structures a privately negotiated investment in Canary Wharf, London, UK.
2002: Alwaleed donates $500,000 to help fund the George Herbert Walker Bush Scholarship at Phillips Academy.
2005: Alwaleed makes one of the 25 largest contributions in history to Harvard and Georgetown.
2009: Alwaleed establishes 3 Foundations: Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation in Saudi Arabia, Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation - Global (registered in Lebanon), and Alwaleed Bin Talal Humanitarian Foundation in Lebanon.
2009: Alwaleed makes one of the 25 largest contributions in the history of Harvard University by donating $20m.
2011: KHC invests $300m in Twitter.

SIDE NOTE: Owns 80% of Rotana Group, which is a diversified media company. 21st Century Fox owns 19% of Rotana Group.

>nonymous (ID: fnmuum43) 11/07/17(Tue)17:38:31 No.148405748▶ →

IGNORE THIS PART OF THE POST.

YESSIR

more on than:

>Saudi Purge Goes Nuclear: Over 1,200 Bank Accounts Frozen

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/saudi-purge-goes-nuclear-over-1200-bank-accounts-frozen

He notes this startling alliance of Wahhabist Saudi Arabia, custodian of Islam’s holiest sites, and the Zionist state. “For the first time, Saudi Arabian interests and “Israel” are almost parallel,” he noted enthusiastically adding “It’s incredible.”

ibn-tv.com/2013/11/al-waleed-bin-talal-saudi-and-israeli-interests-in-parallel/

[citation needed]

It is a purge of those aligned with the kikes in KSA. The same kikes that are orchestrating all the terror worldwide.

jstor.org/
>you will learn more if you shit is not handed to you, it is hidden behind the jew-wall
Otherwise lurk for at least 2-years before you post again newfag.

DISREGARD dKqzYjxa

JIDF trying to oppress the truth.

bump for importance, but next time drop the retard spacing, the meme flag, and add some fucking sources. we deal with facts, not hearsay, for fucks sake. use facebook for that

Interestingly, 21c Fox is right now in talks to sell off most of their media properties to Disney.

Saudi prince al-Waleed bin Talal: "In case of outbreak of Palestinian uprising I'll side with Israel..."

ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/jahcubites-a-world-rule/jachubites-a-world-rule/1461-saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talal-in-case-of-outbreak-of-palestinian-uprising-i-ll-side-with-israel

>we

(((Disney))) is monopolizing all media outlets in an attempt deliver its message. There was a time once where we broke up monopolies.

This is unfamiliar to me. What is this exactly?

I don't think this Saudi faction is going down without a fight. The stakes are too high. One of them went out like Scarface the other day when security stormed his palace.

>we

blah blah edgy as fuck and shit like that
still, sources
so far, I only see pastas

Saudi Prince Says He’ll Finance Israel and Arab States to Invade Russia!
The Saudi Prince, who recently met with Israeli officials in Tel Aviv and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), threatened the Russian President that he would finance Israel and Arab countries to invade Russia in case Vladimir Putin does not return to the negotiating table.
ifpnews.com/news/world/middle-east/saudi-prince-says-hell-finance-israel-and-arab-states-to-invade-russia/

Why are you hiding behind a meme flag, kike?

>tl;dr I have no source for my bullshit, so I'm going to call you lazy and stupid

ironic, isn't it?

>has to grasp at vague possibilities to find instances of Shia terrorism in the west.
Iran-Contra you could have used.

Islam is trash, but some branches are better than others. The Salafists need to disappear and the Koran needs to be rewritten and reformed for Islam to be compatible in any way with the rest of the world.

okay

ALSO PERTINENT

lol

What offer?

WHO DOESN'T WANT SALMAN AND HIS REFORMS TO SUCCEED?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925364408364171265

NOT AN OFFICIAL OFFER, BUT MAKING DEALS IS AN ART AFTERALL.

Iran-Contra was not a terrorist attack. Iran uses proxies like islamic jihad and hezbollah for deniability but they pland and control the attacks. The only good branch of islam currently is Ibadism.

Was it not Saudi money that went missing when the towers *ahem* fell?

It's easier to discredit a single Monopoly through mementics, especially using their own Intellectual properties against them.

The only good sandnigger is a dead one.

Lmao the Saud actually trusted kikes and Americans. Dumb!

Http://www.ae911truth.org

Was he the same Al-Faggot to own Twiiter etc?

WHO WILL BE NEXT TO WEAR THE BOOT OF SHAME?

YES.

>page 8
niqqas

If you want to end "radical" Islam once and for all, nuke Mecca. Mentioned this and the results of it across multiple threads.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Shut it down!

thanks for the head up

This prince was actually a co-owner in the four seasons hotel that paddock was staying in above the Mandalay Bay. He was a co-owner with no other than Bill Gates. This is a very strange finding.
forbes com/sites/kerryadolan/2012/05/01/saudi-billionaire-alwaleed-sells-yet-another-hotel-the-four-seasons-toronto/#262f7e0b24b6

the boot is to hide the GPS ankle bracelets.

The prince lost it all in vegas.

kike detected.

Is this going to be Trump's Revenge for 9/11?

But here you go you lazy newfag kike for the other shills that know nothing.
archive.is/CEzt8
conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files
Full PDF report
/Iraqi%20Intel%20-%20The%20Emergence%20of%20Wahhabism%20and%20its%20Historical%20Roots.pdf

They call gates the wizard of oz.

It wasn't a terrorist attack, it was a hostage situation. Of course there is a lot more to it, but it is an example of direct action of Shia Islam against America.

Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz has overhauled the kingdom’s security agencies, further concentrating power in the hands of the king and his son, the youthful crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

The move comes a few weeks after the kingappointed his soncrown prince, removing his nephew and longtime interior minister Mohammed bin Nayef. It hints at continued turmoil and intrigue in the House of Saud in the wake of reports that Mohammed bin Nayef has been kept under house arrest.

ft.com/content/1eb99d96-6e15-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa

Opportunities related
mepc.org/commentary/defense-contracting-saudi-arabia

Major Player
grumman.com/AboutUs/OurGlobalPresence/MiddleEastAndAfrica/SaudiArabia/Pages/default.aspx

Northrop Grumman has been heavily involved in the training and development of the Saudi military personnel, most notably providing technical services for the Ministry of the National Guard. In addition, Northrop Grumman works with
>ARAMCO on strategic site advanced protection.

reuters.com/article/us-aramco-bids-defence-idUSKBN1A91QO

Aramco's listing is part of economic reforms being pushed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who wants to make the kingdom less reliant on oil and has been consolidating his power with sweeping arrests that officials say aim to end corruption.

As part of its reform drive, the Saudi government has launched an campaign of arrests of royals, ministers and businessmen, saying it is seeking to stamp out corruption. Those detained include leading Saudi investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, whose investment vehicle has a stake in Citigroup (C.N).

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-04/trump-calls-for-saudi-aramco-to-list-on-new-york-stock-exchange

>Follow the money

Is this good or bad?

>arrested
More like kidnapped for ransom
The Saudi state needs money.
The liberalization is really about making Saudi citizens more productive so the Saudi regime can tax them.

Good points but fuck off with this redirect spacing.

good.

stop complaining. no one cares.

If one were to go to Saudi Arabia, what would be the chances one could get a young qt muslim wife? Asking for a friend.

>follow the money
it leads to
clintonfoundation.org/contributors
mccaininstitute.org/donors/
obama.org/contributors/

monumental if legitimate

howbout dat

You'd be better off looking for muslimahs in Morocco, Thailand, or Malaysia/Indonesia... I've been told there are a lot of potential brides in those places.

My sheikh said that Thai Muslims actually prefer that their husbands stay in Thailand, while Buddhist girls (who easily convert to Islam there) want day green card, but are happy to go.

I would go to your local mosque and hang around the older guys. Because I do so, I can find girls to marry whenever I want now. Just remember that when you "date", you will never be alone with them until marriage, if it's halal.

>Mandalay Bay
Could Trump actually name the Saudi?

you meme flag and youre formatting is beyond reddit tier, are you a russin hacker bot ?

>Dopey Prince Waleed

CIA

The Bahrainis had enlisted help from Michael Ameen, a Houston oil consultant who had worked for Mobil and the Arabian American Oil company (Aramco). As head of government relations for Aramco, Ameen spent years dealing with members of the Saudi royal family and their associates, including Kamal Adham. As we've notedelsewhereAdham was the CIA's principal liason for the entire Middle East, from the mid-60s through 1979. The latter years overlapped with the period when George Bush Sr. was Director of the CIA.

In November 2001, Vice President Dick Cheney's former company, Halliburton, was awarded a $140 million contract by Saudi state-owned firm Aramco to develop an oil field in Saudi Arabia. A Halliburton subsidiary was hired, along with two Japanese companies, to build a $40 million ethylene plant.

Must Read
thedubyareport.com/bushbin.html

New documents expose close ties between the Podesta Group and high-ranking Saudi officials recently arrested on corruption charges this past weekend.

oann.com/watch-podesta-group-linked-to-saudis-arrested-for-corruption/

If you are not of the faith, forget it dude.
If you have a thing for Arab poon, I would recommend looking in the West. They're available and usually their families don't chimp out of they date a white dude.

Mr. Trump announced a nearly$110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabiaas evidence of a renewed commitment by the United States to the security of the Persian Gulf region. The package includes precision weaponry that Mr. Obama had held up over concerns that it would be used to kill civilians in the war in neighboring Yemen, as well as an antimissile system

What has changed, Mr. Chollet said, is that the House of Saud is now dealing directly with a member of the Trump family. “It’s quite normal for them to sit down with the son-in-law of a president and do a deal,” he said. “It’s more normal for them than any previous administration.”

Sensing that the cost might be a problem, several administration officials said, Mr. Kushner picked up the phone and called Marillyn A. Hewson — the chief executive of Lockheed Martin, which makes the radar system — and asked her whether she could cut the price. As his guests watched slack-jawed, Ms. Hewson told him she would look into it, officials said.

Get out Frank

anon5 isn't frank.

>Single biggest Clinton Donor
>Paid for Obama's educashun

I hope based Crown Prince Salman cuts his head off with a rusty spoon.

Story?

HUMA

At the age of two, Abedin moved with her family toJeddah(Saudi Arabia), where she was raised and lived until returning to the United States for college.[4][9]Abedin traveled frequently during her childhood and teenage years, and attended a British girls' school.[9]

According to a number of Clinton associates, Abedin is also a trusted advisor to Clinton, particularly on theMiddle East, and has become known for that expertise.[4]"She is a person of enormous intellect with in-depth knowledge on a number of issues—especially issues pertaining to the Middle East", saidSenator John McCain.[4]

Abedin "has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected toMuslim Brotherhoodoperatives and/or organizations."[26][27][28]The five members of Congress alleged that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining asecurity clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance".[27] The claims in the letter were debunked and were flagged asconspiracy theories. (By John McCain)

Hillary Clinton has been described as a mentor and mother figure to Abedin. In 2010, at Abedin's wedding to Weiner, Clinton said: "I have one daughter. But if I had a second daughter, it would (be) Huma." During a trip that Clinton and Abedin made to Saudi Arabia, Abedin's mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, said to Clinton: "Hillary, you have spent more time with my daughter than I have in the past 15 years. I'm jealous of you!"[73][74