CBTS #117: DIG, MEME, PRAY EDITION

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)
------
→ #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Latest:
#115: → #
#114:
#113: → #
#112: > → #
#111: > → #
#110: > → #
#109: > → #
#108: > → #
#107: → #
#106: → #
#105: → #
#104: → #
#103: → #
#102: → #
#101: → #
#100: → # (Epic #100)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
strawpoll.me/14347674
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
bullionbullscanada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=433:us-bank-fraud-systemic-and-intentional-william-black&catid=53:featured&Itemid=102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
imgur.com/a/JYfVz
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=q star trek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick rundown?

My first meme attempt.

Q(((uantum))) here AMA

Paddock was a CIA spook who was tricked into supplying guns for a Saudi coup assassination squad but it was all foiled and America narrowly escaped implosion.

SNOW WHITE and the (7?) DWARVES

United Kingdom and former western colonies (aus/nz/can)?

Russian Federation and former soviet states/CIS states (khz/ukr/bel)?

how are they influencing money paths???
throwing shit at the wall here, trying to see what sticks. anyone got a better answer?

>Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
>Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

HAPPENING OR NOT A HAPPENING???

you decide—vote in this strawpoll

strawpoll.me/14347674

So... if our purpose right now is to write in the answer for Quantam's questions, are we supposed to release a mass pdf over the internet giving what we know?

Stop this now you fucking degenerate scum fuck retard I hope you get gunned down in the next Church shooting

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS. SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS.

Q dropped a crapload of new questions yesterday, KomšijaBro

I KNOW IT'S A (((JEWGLE))) LINK BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO FILL THIS SHEET OUT WITH ANSWERS YOU FIND/THEORIES YOU HAVE BASED ON YOUR RESEARCH
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing

I HAVE THE OG EXCEL SHEET IF ANYONE NEEDS IT FOR MAKING BETTER IMAGES.

what are the arguments for and against?

Could GodFather be the Pope?

Vey a little louder please.

Bump for ENERGY +++

as of two days ago

There's a reason you got Kek'd. All anyone knows is what you posted.

Good info thanks

Don't have gulag account, so while I can see, copy that, no updating option...

Yes, we do need a solution. The Zoho docs looks okay - free collaboration for "up to 25 people" but 1) you'd need an account 2) it would be limited to only certain people 3) it comes with its own Office Suite which people may not want.

Many of these questions have already been answered, so this series of screenshots is outdated.

>The one thing that we desperately need on these caps are numbers for the q's. It will be way easier to update if we can just reference question 94 for example.
I have that spreadsheet (far more questions answered already, taken from answers within the threads anons have posted) and they are complete with question numbers.

I have that google doc in a spreadsheet and have updated many answers (prob to about #104 thread)

If someone is only making screenshots, who is going to be adding new info to the spreadsheet?

>It's a major issue user. We need a solution. Let's brainstorm. Can't do Google,
Me either, but I'm updating spreadsheet as each thread progresses. We don't want to lose new data or duplicate efforts/reinvent the wheel

Have there been many posts since yesterday? Most recent cap?

Jewgle wtf is worng with you the Jews did nothing wrong. Stop this now you fucking degenerate scum fuck retard I hope you get gunned down in the next Church shooting

The Anons keep pointing out to follow the money and the connections.

Talal was a majority shareholder in Citigroup. Citigroup and HSBC are the channel by which big pieces of the influence peddling takes place.

HSBC >>>> drug money laundering.

Citigroup >>>. real estate laundering. It is no coincidence that so many member of Congress own homes that are out of proportion to their stated incomes. There was an entire Citigroup section dedicated to "fast tracking" no doc loans to "influential people/VIPs". You can goolag an unlimited number of articles on your own.

bullionbullscanada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=433:us-bank-fraud-systemic-and-intentional-william-black&catid=53:featured&Itemid=102

The Bushes.

The Bush dynasty have long been puppets of the hidden hands that are actually the ones in control.
It started long before GWB.

"The Republicans haven't won a race without a Bush or the Nixons since 1928" (true)
Is it true Republicans haven’t won presidential race since 1928 without a Bush or Nixon?

Is it true Republicans haven’t won presidential race since 1928 without ...
As he moves toward formally entering the 2016 presidential race, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is hammering home t...
Samuel P. Bush, father to Prescott Bush, was a member of the War Ordnance Board and arms sales during WWI. He was also the first Bush to be connected to Wall Street White Shoe investment banking firms, the Baruchs and the Rockefellers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush

His son, Prescott Bush, was in military intelligence, a Wall Street investment banker, and involved in Planned Parenthood.

Nixon, Prescott Bush, & Kennedy

Nixon, Prescott Bush, & Kennedy

Prescott Bush

Samuel P. Bush

Stop this now you fucking degenerate scum fuck retard I hope you get gunned down in the next Church shooting

Look at this lawsuit. Explains the Uranium/Awan/Podesta info. Trying to verify that it's been filed.

This whole thing is a troll to turn 4 chan into a slide threads fucking stop this shit

>United Kingdom and former western colonies (aus/nz/can)?

wow this was new, somebody is thinking outside the box!

C H E C K E D

kys faggot (you) farmer

I (and others) have added a lot more info to that spreadsheet - we're trying to figure out a way to incorporate all the new data added, for those of us without Gulag accounts, OR without posting old screenshots (without updated info) all over the place.

We need to optimize our efforts, apply our autism and work out a solution here, lads. See: (replying to questions on this in previous thread)

The Bush crime family bring in the drugs, has control of the HAARP, have control of Sailites.. and much much more. Dangerous people. Oh and are Satan worshipers.

Has the Rothschild/CIA/Clintons/Bush/DowChemicals/Mayo clinic/ deep state satanic cabal been involved in recieving adrenochrome for uranium?

Godfather is Bush Sr no?

And we will have it.
youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

Will you?

Sup Forums is being trained on how to become a real intelligence agency... beautiful

checking significant aces
tony p. certainly will have some good beans to spill.

It would probably be more effective to break that information into a series of memes, and then distribute them through social media.

when is disclosure?

Alright anons we have 2 options

1) use the existing google doc that was used for existing caps, add a column for question numbers
OR
2) copy pasta the shit in the google doc into a different, non-google spreadsheet (Zoho?) to encourage more anons to participate that currently aren't for fear of google

I'm open to either

A reference to Operation Snow White by Scientology against the US govt, maybe? Targeting Hollywood and its cult.

assuming youre being serious m8 (i could be out of the loop),
im thinking five eyes, etc. theres a lot of dirty money/intelligence going on in the former empire

who the fuck are you and why are you relevant

Start this later you brilliant autists I don't want you to get killed in a false flag?

Checked! I would love to see more confirmation of this. Also, where the fuck is Hillary?

keep using the google doc. there are enough of us with fake-enough accounts who won't mind editing it

good rundown

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IS THE EPICENTER
-Saudis arrested connected to them
--one even funded Obama at HLS
-most US muslim orgs connected to them
--CAIR, WAMY, MWL, MSA, ISNA, etc.
-what did Holy Land case reveal?
--what obama AG shutdown CAIR indictments during HLF case?
-Mohamed Elibiary, obama's DHS offical in charge of countering muslim terror, that purged
ALL training materials that would help connect these networks
--Elibiary was best friends with HLF's CEO that got 65 years in prison for financing terror
--Elibiary on record MULTIPLE times defending ObL, sharia, & MoBroHood
-Huma Abedin has serious connection to MoBroHood (MSA member, father, etc)
-Awan Scandal that will most likely reveal high level espionage of US classified materials relating to defense & secutiry
--Awan's have many MoBroHood connects
-Dem Rep Andre Carson was the Awan's way into their position for espionage
--Carson has many connects to MoBroHood

i dove so deep into this bc i thought Q was a LARP, until they randomly mentioned Saudi Arabia. i thought that was very out of place. then, shortly after, MBS arrests Bakr bin Laden, Talweel, and others. all heavily involved with muslim brotherhood and US interests (business, politics, organiaations that front for jihad, etc.)

it goes soooooo much very, very deeper.

You guys should dig into Qatar more...

>1
Muslim BroHood was behind Grand Mosque Crisis that essentially gave control of Saudi Arabia in 1979 to the salafi jihadist of MB. ever since then they have been exported jihad via civiliation thru orgs like CAIR, WAMY, MWL, etc. ALLLLL of those connects back to MoBro, who are the godfathers of islamic violence and supremism.

one of those arrested, Bakr bin Laden, is osama's half brother. his other half brother Marsour was part of the overthrow in '79. not only was he not executed with the other conspirators, but he was released and was on the controlling board of the Bin Laden Group with Bakr. The Bin Laden Group, with those 2 as controllers, have donated money to ALL sorts of orgs in the US connected back to MoBro. and this quick type up is just a little appetizer of how deep everything goes.

Shouldn't you be standing by helplessly while your children are groomed to be sex slaves for Pakistanis?

trumps tweet...

they maybe took the offer. who could refuse?

why don't you learn how to get a tripcode?

why immunity to podesta?

why trump for potus? why not anyone else?

why didn't you just prepare a text, turn it into a png and post it on here using a vpn?

why pretending to be Q when you clearly are't?

>117 threads because of some LARPer

I hate nu/pol/

interesting!
excellent find, right or not
hollywood is def part of the picture here

jej'd

OP WILL BAKE NEXT #118
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT #118
OP WILL BAKE NEXT #118
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT #118

>It would probably be more effective to break that information into a series of memes, and then distribute them through social media.

QAnon Question & Answer Album
imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Generator:
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=q star trek

Enjoy.

Been saying it for several threads. This is all the “ ILLUMINATI”. Which has Bush sr, baby bush, Clinton’s, etc in it. They are all devil worshipers. They have caused all of this shit. That is what T is up against. They are really BAD PEOPLE!!

>they're worried about clinton-puppet manafort
these people are so far behind
immunity for tony will have some serious significance - doubt he'll turn on his bro, but it might be a bigger picture type of thing

can you add a number column so we can reference q's directly? maybe even a code like 3-4 for batch 3, question 4 or some shit. it's a bitch to have to type out the question each time you want to try and answer or discuss it

also link pls

bump for ingenuity and commitment

bump for truth

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS. SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS.

>1) use the existing google doc that was used for existing caps, add a column for question number
It already has numbered columns (question #s)

The problem is with those of us who are updating but can't into Gulag and don't want to duplicate efforts (someone putting answers in spreadsheet who doesn't have an account, posting screenshot, which necessitates some other user input those answers into spreadsheet). It's kind of foolish.

>2222

dayum

I guarantee you nothing is happening.

With the amount of resources you guys all cumulatively waste you could solve global problems.

He's just been lurking and posting here from the get go (i assume, from my extensive lurking). He's not 'important', just a consistent contributer. Last thread he was reposting a theory on LV and the Crown Prince from last night.

it's nice, forces you to think why

read my posts about MoBro.

one of those arrested, Bakr bin Laden, half brother of osama and prez of Bin Laden Group, has billions investing in Qatari construction. aka the easiest industry to launder money to terrorist.

I've been seeing 22:22 on the clock for quite some time

Thank you. I am committed. I don't want user's efforts wasted - we're doing good work here.

>It might get confusing if some answers are on one doc and not on the other, but what's most important is getting as many people as possible working on it.
That's the main point.

That's really good!

That list of Latest links needs to be replaced with a set of instructions on how to proceed with the digging. Can you add those links to the pastebin? I'll produce a revised OP text in about an hour if no one else has by then.

That makes little sense. Such deals usually go up the chain, not down the chain. The low level thug testifies against the crime boss, not the crime testifying against the low level thug.

ALSO Rothschild runs the ILLUMINATI

werent there 7 original countries in the five eyes group? iirc

There's a number column already

pls update

>444
>+++
+++
+++

good post

if you are real, whats the most important question for us to answer?

well, you certainly seem devoted enough to keep in the editing loop. what website do you recommend?

These are good, stays away from the aliens and secret society bs.

Can one of you please check all digits in this thread for me. Many gets need KEK'd
>Be phone fag
>Using Omnichan

if you are real, what is the most important question for us to answer?

From previous threads

Who runs hollywood?
Which country is deeply embedded in our government?
Even going so far as to have numerous dual citizens in elected positions?
Which country is fed raw data collected by our three letters?
Which foreign intelligence service is rumored to have massive blackmail operations?
Which ethnoreligious group is above criticism in the West?
Do these listed individuals bring attention to these things?
Do they belong to these groups?

Can I share on fb?

okay definitely sticking with your OG google sheet as the MASTER. Would people be open to a parallel sheet on Zoho for anons without access/on voat and shit? We could have planned cross-updates on every 10th CBTS thread
>#120
>#130
>etc

what the fuck does the Illuminati have to do with Muslim Brotherhood? my connections and everything are very real, your theory isnt exactly documented to the T like all these tentacles of the MB.

I think the "beloved person" that is going to shock everyone when and if the depth of the generational corruption is revealed will be Queen Elizabeth II.

Many of the current problems that remain in the ME today stem from the British unilateral partitioning of the region without considering tribal and ethnic allegiances.

He's not real. Not even close. Ignore and hide.

Keep going user, good info thats on topic to one of Q's questions

The answers you seek involve countries that have no central bank.

>MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IS THE EPICENTER
are they the ones taking all the mid east kids and supplying them to the elite?

The yhwh club

Open source Intel community

Anybody familiar with Robert David Steele

patriot?

pardon the blackmailed
Hang the blackmailers

Nuremburg 2.0

w Cynthia McKinney -called out Rumsfeld

Strands, dots, any see meaningful connections to his content output since election?

breadcrumbs everywhere. Go back to the start as new breadcrumbs become available. Which start?

FAT LEONARD MEME

Fuck off shill.
Our /pol autistes would be using this time to just play vidya otherwise.
This is 1000x more fun to lurk and watch. I honestly think they're getting somewhere.