Seriously, the bullying against Israel members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Israel members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israelis man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Israelis man a "kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israelis man that they are a "kike"? Would you quote him just saying " >oy veyy"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

nice copypasta
saged

>OYYYY VEYYY

Seems the internet is the critical weakness in Jewish hegemony.

If current trends continue, the coming decade is going to be very interesting indeed.

Oh look, a commie shilling for Israel

What a suprise

This victim complex is getting way out of hand.

F U C K
O F F
K I K E

>copypasta
>Commie

saged

kek wtf is up with this new meme?

Seriously, the bullying against Israel members of this community is getting way out of hand

>Seriously, the bullying against Norwegian members of this community is getting way out of hand

>pasta

no.

I agree with OP poor Isereal :-(

>Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand

Similar pic

I thought commies hated Israel

I just hope I'm ready before the next economic downturn. That'll really put us in Weimar mode

Would love to have Israeli gf
Pic related

Most of them are communists

Free Cantwell

Have you even met an Israeli, or a Jew for that matter?

But Weinstein was j j just doing what anyone else would.

>would a communist filth reproduce old, stale pasta? Would they post it online?
>pic related