True if Big

Holy shit... I knew my boss was a nazi. He's always waving at me at the start of the workday, and then again at the end. He's probably been testing the waters. How should I let him know I'm red pilled too?

Just blink every 10 seconds when you see him

Blinking is the new hate signal of the hate hate hate hate hate htae hhe

Those don't look like raw almonds.
Looks like someone wasted time soaking almonds blanched at the factory.
Blanched almonds the soyboys can't soak are the new food symbol of the alt-hate republican supremacists.

Pic related could be adapted to bring rage to feminists

Feminists?

Oops, this one

o kay is 2 words

HOW THIS WHITE SUPRIMIST KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Nobody but you has ever said 'okay' is two words.

Go back to Haiti, nigger.

It is okay to be white
>5 words
/thread

A hidden hand sign of misogynists, it reminds that you need to hit women with an open hand so as not to leave visible damage.

What's funny is that eating almonds stimulates GABA production more than pretty much every other food per ounce thus activated almonds literally activate your figurative almond.

Man's hands are an appendage of toxic masculinity.
You're right.
Plus they are used to grope.
That's another reason they're making this the new symbol.

The least masculine sport is soccer.
A sport for un-American niggers, faggots, and women, because it involves no hands.

Hands are only useful to the straight white male Goyims. Somehow nobody else knows what to do with them.
Jews only use them to scribble figures into ledgers and legal documents or to wring their hands together

>this entire thread

Poisoning the Well

Fuck off, NSA.

The NSA collects mass data
They don't run counter intel disinfo
David Brock does

The point of making up stupid fake 'hate symbols' like this is to get the SJW media to report on them as if they are real.