/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - GIVE GILLESPIE YOUR ENERGY EDITION!!!

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/Pres Moon Meet #2 11/6/17
youtu.be/NO2Wx7K_wKg
>Pres Trump @State Dinner in SoKo 11/6/17
youtu.be/by95vEiuvA4
>Pres Trump/Pres Moon Bilateral Meet 11/6/17
youtu.be/G7OvusMudkI
>Pres Trump/Pres Moon joint press conference 11/6/17
youtu.be/PyILfcOVsG8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS welcome ceremony @BlueHouse 11/6/17
youtu.be/Rn-AOqefZhY
>Pres Trump receives operational briefing in SoKo 11/6/17
youtu.be/KFVQpwN3p2U
>FLotUS Melania arrives in kpop heaven 11/6/17
youtu.be/M3UpxgovoYo
>Pres Trump has lunch w/the troops 11/6/17
youtu.be/rhp3Oo4qjGU
>Pres Trump arrives @Camp Humphreys SoKo 11/6/17
youtu.be/TA2VGbJw_xk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in SoKo 11/6/17
youtu.be/Q_7LJZBq2R0
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart JPN 11/6/17
youtu.be/boQEYj318YQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @State Banquet in JPN 11/6/17
youtu.be/WGgmEvSqQi8
>AG Sessions @10pt Coalition in Indianapolis IN 11/6/17
youtu.be/7O2PMkKOUcI
>CommSec Ross @CBI in Japan 11/6/17
youtu.be/ajf6968HcXw
>WH Video: POTUS visits Japan 11/6/17
youtu.be/H9mtZrffASI
>DoD Video: POTUS speaks to Troops in Yokota 11/6/17
youtu.be/eyu1eNZ9AP8
>Yoko - Trump Senpai in Japan! 11/5/17
youtu.be/RS6jWqmrKqQ
>TreasSec Mnuchin/Ivanka @Reagain Library 11/5/17
youtu.be/psUhLc6koV0

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RO6EDqEcSU4
elections.virginia.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clã
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2009
voting.nyc/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
youtube.com/watch?v=j6P3FgAlyzI
youtube.com/watch?v=vv08M3wWG1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A
FUCKING
JOKE
TO
THE
WORLD

Russia is with you, Virginia.

>haha, drumpf is a buffoon who can't even feed fish!
>drumpf managed to outwit some of the most powerful intelligence agencies on the planet such that after nearly 2 years of investigations no one has yet managed to turn up a single speck of dirt on him and also he rigged an election without leaving a trace behind (but we know it happened because Hillary didn't win)

So, this is the power of cognitive dissonance...

LIVE RESULT WHEN
PAINT IT RED GILLESPIE

AJ Time

Found the blackpilling finns mugshot

>/ptg/ thinks it stands a chance in Virginia

I'll be back to laugh at you guys later.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

>mormon jew
>Tarlov
This is not a comfy election day lunch at the FNC strip club

U N P R E S I D E N T I A L

Holy shit is Jr stupid, just like his dad

Weinstein hired ex-Mossad to take down all the woman he assaulted

IT'S MUST'VE BEEN LOVE

BUT IT'S OVER NOW

The fact they said 1.4% chance of winning proves they're full of shit

It really all hinges on the black voter turnout.

They're the only Portuguese group I know, my bad hombre

Dems are gonna be riding high until about dinner time when conservatives with jobs knock the bottom out of their hope for a blue wave.
Don't have too much salt with your dinner tonight, boys, it's not healthy.

>that insufferable fucking dyke in blue

ResetERA is saying Northam has it in the bag. It's all over isn't it? We will lose 2018 won't we? Fug

Watching on his website, not gonna give jewtube (you)s.

TRAFALGAR EVEN HAD MROE WHITE THAN THE GE

IT'S JUST OVER

Which timeline are we in? The one where Russia is why Gillespie wins or the one that liberal cucks say Trump made him lose?

>Nov. 8th, 2016 all over again.
We'll be here.

GOP wasnt even supposed to win so if we lose their wont be salt. If we win there will be huge demorat sat.

I like to chat but you're right

Clã is an awesome band. Look them up.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clã

>I watch Joe

Why do you think this will cause that much but hurt?

It would be a luxury if Ed wins sure, but Trump would still be in office if he lost

M A D A M
A
D
A
M

>MROE WHITE THAN THE GE
That's always the case in midterms. But the white share could be as high as 77%.

He was referring to all the congratulatory calls he received and didn't realize so many would call

No live links yet of results and polls don't close until probably around 8pm EST

>"Calm down, ladies, calm down, I'll whip it out, just relax, you'll all get a taste."

>Bragging about voter turnout at lunch

It's 2009 all over again. Another cuck in Gillespie will win based on the fact he is too similar to the Democrat. He won't win by 17 like McDowell, but more likely 8-10 points.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2009
Solid win for Gillespie. I only voted for him because he is slightly better than the Dem, but not by much.

It

The wife and I did our part.

FYI Carter Page's testimony to congress just conclusively proved collusion without a doubt. Trump is finished and people don't know it yet because they haven't read all 243 pages of it. Just thought I'd let you know.

>All these shills out of the blue
Its a shame for them I got class, who else are they to convince?

The delusion is real.

Gill will lose by more than 5 points, that's for sure
screencap this

NYC ANONS
VOTE MALLIOTAKIS

Info: voting.nyc/

Kick that fucking kraut LARPing as a guido out

Remember
NO BLACKPILLS
NO DEFEATISM

If you don't vote, then it's guaranteed you'll lose. Don't take the blackpill, most people don't even vote

Thread:

>A gypsy watches a North Korean propaganda show that sucks

>I watch Hannity

She's banging some leftist jewish banker or something, but goddamn she looks at right wingers with disdain and jealous all the time

So now that the sexual assault and intel agency links to Hollywood have made news, over/under on when the ritualistic child sacrifices to Satan start making headlines?

It was always expected to be higher. What matters now is how the black areas turned out.

>Dem surge

>I watch Joe

Wait is Chaffetz trying to get into the TV news hosting business since he is retiring as Congressman?

>He doesn't watch Joe

>the romanian and the Finn are here

all that's missing now is some toothpaste

Uranium One rundown:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

A must read for everyone to understand the gravity of the situation.

FNC hired him BEFORE he left congress, he's already a contributor, all those times he didn't do his fucking job and showed up in NYC to be on television paid off

>I watch Joe
That makes you an accessory to murder if you don't turn him in.

There are a lot more countries than people realize

Just gets tiresome desu

>He watches Joe

Guys, I drove past a polling station and it's not looking good. There's lines out the door twice as long as in 2016, all of them middle-aged Jewish women in pussy hats and #I'mWithHer shirts. They're cheering on while they watch 6'4 black bucks rape 15-year old virginal blonde girls torn from their racist, Gillespie voting fathers that were turned away at the door for being Nazis. I slowed down to get a closer look and they started to bang on my car and began to chant the lyrics to 'Whoomp, There It Is" and pulled me from my car. I managed to get away from them but a group of MS-13 members started to shoot at me with paintball guns and stripped me down to my underwear. It's really cold and I'm writing this from a Starbucks bathroom right now

It's not looking good bros..

He is around somewhere

Silver says 98% chance.

>Intel Committee Demands Fusion GPS Bank Records; Suspects Journalists Paid To Spread "Russian Collusion" Claims

>Keith Schiller, Trump's bodyguard to appear before House investigators Tuesday

AG SESSIONS TO TESTIFY BEFORE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE NOV 14.

In light of new court documents unsealed in the special counsel's investigation, Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and other top Democrats are pushing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to explain his testimony to Congress about his knowledge of Trump campaign contacts with Russian officials.

According to documents unsealed Monday, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI, frequently communicated with Russians about arranging a meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin, and even pitched a potential summit to Sessions and Trump at a meeting of the then-candidate's foreign policy team on March 31, 2016.

“When Papadopoulos introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and Putin,” the statement of the offense against Papadopoulos reads.

Franken said the filings appear to contradict Sessions’ sworn testimony and stopped just short of accusing Sessions of perjuring himself.

“I don't think he told me the truth, I think that on different occasions he either has a terrible memory or he is deliberately not telling me the truth.”

>In the Senate Judiciary Committee’s January confirmation hearings for Sessions, Franken asked the attorney general nominee what he would do “if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

>“Sen. Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians,” Sessions replied.

This Romanian Joe fag is cancer. Why does ptg treated him?

Its not even a necessary win. Its just nice to tell liberals to go neck themselves every time it happens, and it happens a fucking lot.

Who cares.
Nothing is going to happen.
Sessions is after ebil painkillers

user here who got 8 family member to vote for Gillespie and drove my neighbor. I'm about to take another neighbor in a half an hour. Feels good .

lmao

When Trump amnesties half the illegals, remember that the warning signs of betrayal were always there

Portugal you might be right about Sandra being pregnant, her face looks a little puffy in the cheeks like she's putting on weight

I have no clue what you posted, you retarded spic

He gives the excuse to Loripost.

good job fampai

Did he collude to make russia p iss tape?

May Kek bless you.

We have a group homos for joe who like him

Some comfy streams if you're bored
>Watch House members scream and yell at each other as them markup tax bill
youtube.com/watch?v=j6P3FgAlyzI

>Jewish sweating over antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=vv08M3wWG1k

literally the exact thing happened to me

MAGA

/ptg/ will defend this somehow

I have 2 vicodin left from when I got my tooth worked on. Should I take them both at once and summon him?

dwumpfy has no path to 270

u DRUMPFTARDS are goinna be so mad tomorrow lol

PRESIDENT CLINTON

>believing that Gillespie will win
I will come back when they announce that Northam won.

remember that pic related is the biggest fish to fry atm

That'll work.

Great Job user

>we never wanted Virginia anyway

the UK is not a serious country.

You need more refugees, especially from Lebanon.

>Paul fucking predicted this

>Awotists

I want to cuddle Kai

cuuute

Strayans can chime in on this scom

awww so cute

>EU will be gone by 2020

Bold prediction AJ

BTFO

Are you our greatest ally now?