Does this make you think Sup Forums?

I'm going to leave this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny how leftists never talk about muslim control after islamic terrorist attack. I guess blaming inanimate objects is easier.

FPBP.
Kebab remover is at it again

Actually most progressives agree that islam needs reformation, but not too straight out ban people.

Agreed.

>hold others accountable for their actions
Does this person think NRA members celebrate after a massacre?

Cancer and guns are completely different. We don't have an amendment guaranteeing the right to have cancer. Nobody is pro-cancer.

>Conservatives, while I have none of you on my friend list,
t. sky-screamer

not only does his prose make no sense, it's also the archetype for virtue signaling
>smell your friends' vomit
>throw up on your friends
>tfw your social currency is vomit

IF THEY WOULD JUST TELL US!!!!

I think this is a false equivalency and the poster said this thinking they’re 3deep5me

completely wrong. criticise any part of islam and you'll be branded a racist bigot instantly.

Islam is fake and gay

why is it always a roastie piece of shit begging the government to take people's freedoms away?

This is apples and oranges, and you know it.

>the conservatives, while I have none of you on my friend list
cancel the whole message.

White man abandons his child: "PIECE OF SHIT! DEAD BEAT! I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS!"

Black man abandons his child: "What can you do?"

/thread

I'm pretty sure the response is the same in both cases.

Sure, by sjw's in their second year at college. There are millions of peace Muslims in the world. To say Islam, at it is practiced today, is violent would be false.
Christians conveniently ignore the more violent parts of the Bible, it's time for Muslims to do the same with the Kuran.

It makes me think the dems are so shit scared that their last hope is a gun grab. Running scared faggots?

His argument isn't wrong. It's the solution that's the problem. It's a mental health problem. We should be talking about mental health. Every time this happens it should be a discussion about mental health because it's not the guns that are killing people it's the mentally unstable people that are.

Sir, you are a racist and a bigot.

hahaha its a woman...

The research was done. The benefits outweighs the negatives about 100 to 1.

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#15

Oh and this was done by the Obama administration.

Cancer is still a thing soyboi

/thread

It does, which is why every atheist liberal must be eradicated, to, ya know, solve the problems with mass shooters. The problem is not guns. The problem is violent atheistic communists.

>what can you do
More walls, bans and barricades.

>be nasty looking old white women
>virtue signal all over the place with gun control
>get on facebook to cry about it
>demand argument
>challenge opposing view points with "Conservatives, while I have none of you on my friend list"
>get no answer
>declare myself the winner
>all according to plan

gun deaths aren't socially significant. most of them are black or suicides.

the whole discussion is pure shilling.

shall not be infringed

Will someone please tell this bitch that murder is already illegal?

really makes you think

leftists are almost as bad as Sup Forums with food analogies

He should of been in that church.

>DO. WHAT. I. SAY. IS. RIGHT. REEEEEEEEEEE

Wait a second .....
Even here in Germany we know about the "war zones Chicago and Detroit"
Seen to the gun regulations there, harsher gun control is just bullshit in my eyes.
Measured by leftist standards, Nevada and Texas would be the most unsecure places on this planet. Wich is not the case.

And don't try to shitpost about that made up LV-shooting.

they don't actually invest time in "preventing" cancer, sugar and meat industries haramed it, because 90% of it is food related. medics are not even trained to recognize the food connection to cancer, there's more money in treating it than preventing

That pic makes me chuckle every time I read it. Thanks user.

F A L S E E Q U I V E L E N C E

What's funny, is here in the US we have an inverse correlation, showing that the more restrictive gun legislation in an area, the more gun crime occurs. Detroit and Chicago have relatively strict laws in place.
But you don't hear people talking about that.

Another thing to remember, is that often times when politicians talk about the number of gun deaths, that number includes suicides.