You're a frikkin white male

why are white males so psychotic and prone to murder random innocent people?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056761/Chicago-homicide-total-expected-reach-600.html
fandomsandfeminism.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/SFsDvhg3NN0
server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sidpdnow/snop/p2/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Insert pic of numerous non-white mass shooters in the US.

I doubt white people are overrepresented in the statistics. Could be! I simply don't know, but based on how many non-whites have shot up places, I suspect that's not the case.

CUNTS!!!!

jewish communism infects the feeble brain of the white bugman like mildew causes ants to become zombies

Jesus Christ why does this site still allow posts from Merchants?

I really, really wish they were. Then you wouldn't be postin.

Why are Jews so predisposed to lying and ruining every nation they set foot in?

No, faggot. It is the fucking Jews who have an extremely high rate of mental illness, Whites do not have this. Go research it, faggot.

retarded kike. you know damn well every other day a nigger or sand nigger blows himself up and kills 50-100 people, only it doesn't make televised news because it doesn't fit your agenda

>Dat flag
Should have meme flagged son.

This is now a gas merchant thread

Whites are not overrepresented in mass shooting.
It seems that way because whites are the majority and have higher gun ownership than other races.
But blacks and arabs are actually the ones overrepresented in terrorism/mass shooting.

O tell me again how wonderful niggers are again George.Tell me the story george!!!

Chicago is set to reach 600 homicides this year for the second time since 2003 but gun violence is down after Trump threatened to send in the Feds to the 'war zone' Windy City

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056761/Chicago-homicide-total-expected-reach-600.html

>why are white males so psychotic and prone to murder random innocent people?
pent up masculinity, and then this motherfucker was just plain crazy/evil

arabas are like 1% of the population of the US, whites are 60%.
If they get to 5%, which is the case in several W European countries, you'll see that almost all cases of terrorism will come from them.

Why do jews gobble goy foreskin like bubblegum?

>dear fellow white people
how shameless

White Iverson
When I started ballin' I was young
You gon' think about me when I'm gone
I need that money like the ring I never won, I won

because most white males are militant atheists

the blacks do murder a lot but it's robberies and feuds. they dont tend to just randomly shoot masses of people.

And why are 200 people killed in 'random' mass shootings (and by the way, it's real hard to verify they're anything but random when the authorities scrub their social media until they're spotless tabula rasas before releasing their names; why do they keep doing that?) somehow worse than 3000 people killed in robberies and feuds? I mean objectively, how does the motive or lack thereof of the shooter make it worse than an order of magnitude more being shot in other circumstances?

The before pic is just as bad.
You're blind if you think that emo faggot brat is any better than the neckbeard in the after pic.

i didnt say it's better or worse.

says the jew. Remember Holodomor? 12mill dead

because non-whites won’t take a hint that we are insane savages and don’t want them around

that's why you shoot the white children?

Did i heared a racist tone in your message? Its better not be it or i'll sue your ass

He's of Irish ancestry so technically not white.

HEY KIKE! I HEAR YOU LIKE GAS CHAMBERS? LETS GO FIND ONE!

Wow, im reporting your ip to your overseer you racist, prepared to be marked for life

What is Atomwaffen false flag

Digits confirm

That is the face of a mouth-breather

wow i guess he really will do anything4views

SHOOTING AT USC GET IN

Men of all colors are being weaponized for a bigger agenda

Our gun violence if you counted only White people is actually roughly median for European nations

this kid was literally the poster-boy for FAS

All mass shooters are White? Who invented the drive by again?

>white males

The word you were looking for was "atheists", you degenerate offspring of satan.

It’s the cuck in us. We are raised to believe in helping the less fortunate. When the less fortunate turn out to be leeching, permanently degenerate, sub-human slime...well, then everything we’ve ever known is a lie

sage

until the sermon video is shown and the 2 rednecks proven to have 0 government ties....

this is FALSE PATRIOTISM and a NARRATIVE

Blacks are more prone to viole ce per capita, but lack the foresight and planning abilites to tally up a high score.

Whites and asians are much better at planning, meaning they rack up the kills. Niggers are too prone to outbursts that kill only a person or two before they are stopped. Those stories only make the local news.

they are making fake fb post from the killer on tumblr
fandomsandfeminism.tumblr.com/

CIA

its always the CIA

>this is your brain on atheism

>list

like 2 asians ever in the history of this country

Why is it atheists are so violent.
While a white will on occasion kill a few people at once, the black, and Hispanic community do it almost daily. Also Muslims are really good at it as well in the Middle East.

Relevant how?

Why do giant faggots paint with a broad brush?

OP posts this thread everyday, and everyday he is still a faggot nigger.

Pic related nigger faggot OP.

>wife's church
>everyone knew him
>random

That said, he's fucking garbage and should have started his shooting with himself.

>drive by

Italian and Irish mobsters during prohibition.
But 97% of them today are nogs and the other 3% illegal aliens and criminal spics.

youtu.be/SFsDvhg3NN0

Sutherland Springs church shooter is confirmed in this antifa video.

>Eliot Rogers 20 victim

he only killed 7, your numbers are wrong

JUST CONFIRMED

SHOOTER ONCE ESCAPED FROM A MENTAL INSTITUTION

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN

U MAD KEKS?

Not to point too fine a point on it, but Lee Malvo and John Muhammad were not mass shooters. A mass shooting is a single event involving several victims.

Thinking Sicilians are white lol.
Also apparently neither are the Irish to some.

Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.: Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases. read more: server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sidpdnow/snop/p2/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Killed 7 but injured 20. Thats why it says injured and not killed you retard

is he in the video? what minute?

>The gunman who killed 26 people in a rural Texas church on Sunday escaped from a psychiatric hospital while he was in the Air Force, after making death threats against his superiors and trying to smuggle weapons onto the base where he was stationed, a 2012 police report shows.

what the fuck is going on? Is this the real reason he was locked up?

Is that post Malone?

Ban white males from entering the US until we figure whats going out

White guilt.

Mr. Jewshill found.

It’s already pretty tough for white males to come here.