What kind I expect dating a white girl with daddy issues who doesn't like white men?

What kind I expect dating a white girl with daddy issues who doesn't like white men?

You white? Move along.

Your problem is you get fixated on one woman. If that woman's a fucked up loser, you lose too.

I was with 8/10 red pilled white girl for 5 years, everything was so perfect man. She was red pilled and christian, caring and sweet like honey... until one day when she was in the shower she forgot her phone on the table and it buzzed a couple of times. I saw a glimpse of a text that is still vivid in my mind as I speak now (her phone was locked but you could see some preview of the texts popping up in the lock screen) it said ''..ur mah little hoe baka.'' I was shocked to read this kind of stuff on her phone so I unlocked it and checked at her message history. She was talking to 4 different guys (probably more) and sending kinky pictures of herself (no nude stuff but stuff like picture of herself in panties, etc). I confronted her after her shower and she burst in tears and told me that she cheated on me with THREE black dudes over the past few weeks ''because I feel like you don't threat me well'' and ''I wanted to see if something was wrong with me so I dated other guys behind your back''. Needless to say I told her to pack her stuff and leave. To this day she still write to me every year and try to recontact me but I never reply. She always make it sounds like I was the one who was in the wrong when she apologies. I did not date ever since.

Im wheeling a girl just like this right now she seems interested but im worried all her Christian upbringing is going to make her a huge hoe and she will cheat

Use her and lose her

Why are white guys so naive as to trust women?

All canadian women are welfare whores.

That's why I stopped dating
My ex was everything a man would want and she still cheated
After an experience like this you can't trust any woman

>All dudes we're black
LOL red pilled by ass. You can sniff a coalburner a mile away.

how?

If you are white, leave now. She will cheat on you if she hasn't already.

If you are non white, it is a question of who fulfills their pseudo bestaility fetish first and gets bored and leaves.

No matter who you are, any woman that hates her own race is mentally unstable and not suitable for anything besides degenerate pump and dump.

Your story was hot, thanks.

Idk it's hard to describe, it's a certain mixture of insecurity and specific sluttiness plus a bunch of character traits. Same way you can detect black girls who like white guys or white guys who like Asians girls.

so what to do then

Her to use you like a slave and cheat on you anytime shes mad because shes an entitled superior white bitch

What? Just don't date them, it's not that hard.

The wild eyed SSRI look in her eyes. They are crazy. A girl's first relationship is with her father and any girl who dates below her social status (especially niggers), hates her father. So she has daddy issues.

The bitch is crazy. If you are white turn 360 degrees and walk away, it's not worth being with a crazy bitch. If you are nonwhite turn 360 degrees and walk away, it's still not worth being with a crazy bitch.

so is this gonna be dangerous?
she has serious self esteem issues too

what are some signs thats she's crazy?

but she's blonde blue eyed and pretty

wouldn't walking 360 degrees...be walking towards her?

Don't stick your dick in crazy no matter what race.

So this is just a bait thread? You obviously already know the right answer. What race are you and what are all her prior bfs.

Ask yourself, does she hate white men, or do white men hate her? Do us a favor, marry the bitch, get her off the market.

>so is this gonna be dangerous? she has serious self esteem issues too

Yes. Well if she hates her race, she has serious self esteem issues and probably is also into self harm and possibly harming others around her.

>what are some signs thats she's crazy?

Wild eyed look. Intense mood swings. They usually alter their appearance as a warning.

>wouldn't walking 360 degrees...be walking towards her?

Hello newfriend.

white...she said she never had a bf but I think she's lying.

why would white men hate her?

she's not fat or abnormal in any way physically

alter their appearance? how? or do you mean the drugs fuck with their eyes?

A venereal disease.

Why would she tell you she doesn't like white guys if you're white?

that sucks, but you are completely right to not write her back. she is only trying to reconnect because non of the niggers she has fucked have jobs and she is tired of always having to be the one that pays when they go out. She has a toll to pay that she rightfully earned.

They cut their hair short, dye their hair, wear fake glasses they don't need, have more than a single piercing in each ear, tattoos, wear a bunch of jewelry or wear too much makeup.

The drugs do fuck with their eyes but this is more like something they do.

Bad attitude, crazyness, moodiness.

Date an asian qt and forget about white women.

whoops sorry wrong pic

I'd take her call in a NY second! Tell her you can forgive her...it's in the past, etc.

Then fuck her in the ass, cum in her butt, throw all her shit out the window and physically drop her outside your door and lock it.

Have done this with these types myself.

Multiple times.

Better therapy than the gym.

How in the fuck did you not catch onto that? Its not hard to tell if someone loosened her up even a day or two after especially if it was 3 nigger bulls.

Enjoy your herpes.

a whore

she told a friend that...she also doesn't get what everyone sees about ryan gosling..that's also what she told her friend

well the girl I'm talking about doesn't do any of that...she looks like a normal white girl

>date a soulless ant
Not saying they aren't tight or squelchingly wet but you better know what you are getting yourself into

aren't most women like that though?

asians aren't as beautiful as white women

Tyrone doesnt need to be her bf to tear that beef muffin in two mate. Prolly has a "naturally" loose & or deep canal, next time you're at her place look for her toys, they will tell all you need to know.

daddy gives her (your daughter, same thing you'd do for your kid) everything you can possibly offer
human nature says we're never satisfied
you just lost the game.

Yes. Most but not all. Set your standard bro.

Nobody lost their girl to a black bull when the girl had a nice attitude, sane and stable mood.

So she doesn't exhibit any major physical red flags. However something must be up with her personality for you to make this thread.

what exactly do you mean?

she's really petite so I'm expecting that she's tight

are you serious? I've seen some of the hottest girls that were totally normal and goody two shoes date black guys

I don't know about personality....she says she has self esteem issues but I really don't get it...she looks totally normal

name?

>I've seen some of the hottest girls that were totally normal and goody two shoes date black guys

They weren't normal, they were putting on the mask of sanity.

>she says she has self esteem issues but I really don't get it...she looks totally normal

"Self Esteem Issues" is usually codeword for underlying psychological conditions such as schizophrenia, histrionic and bipolar disorder. Especially the last two.

Look in her purse for psych meds or straight up ask her, many who are on them openly admit it. Keep in mind that the pills don't cure the disease only mask some of the symptoms.

fuck now you're making me not want to bother with her again

how do you know it's a codeword though

she does have these mood swings...like one day she's really happy and into you and then the next day she's a total bitch to you.

I thought all women were like that though.

She has daddy issues. Does she have tattoos, drinks, drugs, employment issues, perpetual college student?

Trust me, a girl with self esteem issues is good for a pump and dump and nothing more. Wrap that shit up too.

I wouldn't bother with her simply on the basis of your OP. The fact that she doesn't like her own race is a enough right there.

Keep in mind that a woman does not get any saner as she ages. Her sanity now is the best that it is ever going to be. Small cracks now grow into huge problems later. Most of these diseases come in full swing in adulthood.