It finally happened. After years of a growing distrust, yet often being ironic about it, I hit the point today...

It finally happened. After years of a growing distrust, yet often being ironic about it, I hit the point today... I officially fucking hate the Kikes. I am born an anti-Semite. I have seen enough Jewery now that I was pushed over the edge. Thanks Sup Forums

It's okay. You'll love them again the next time you fap the snip.

>I hit the point today
>I am born an anti-semite
Either you were born today or you're fucking retarded.

Congratulations, you're a fucking idiot and fell for anti semetic propaganda

So what are you going to do about it other than be a faggot on the internet?

I am REBORN an anti-Semite. There, happy?

I guess just hate them for the rest of my life. Call them out when they pretend to be white, and never eat their food

So now you're a 'born again' religious faggot? Jesus christ.

Good. Now go forward, my young tadpole, and blame everything bad that happens to (you) on the joos!

Congratulation you are now in the feds database OP

Read Mein Kampf -by Adolf Hitler. It is actually the greatest book every written, and a must read. The fucking Jews fabricated "the Holocaust".

So you'll idly sit by and allow others to have to suffer from their plight rather than standing up and attempting to fix the problem?

>never eat their food
>their food
>their food
>their food

are you kidding me? your brain is still proggrammed boi .

You don't need to read or to travel to be able to deduce the Jews would have stolen the cuisine of the people who's lands they squatted on.

gotta unlearn that rabbinical logic if you're serious

Nice try, FBI, but I’m not a violent person.

it's weird isn't it? that an entire race of men is predisposed to destroying everything that is healthy and good in the world is a tough pill to swallow.

reading Mein Suicide?
>winning plan

It's the other way around for me. Just this week I finally saw Jews for who they really are and I realized I should emulate their behavior if I want to be successful. No need to be so salty, OP. You can be a Jew too if you try.

>Anti-Semite

No no no, you're a counter-Semite now, user.

That was me in February this year user. Welcome to the club.

Ignore the JIDF shills. Inform those you know

What happened to all the 4th Reich general threads and daily Holohoax reminders? I was getting redpilled on the JQ so hard. Watching David Irving lectures. Performing ancient German rites and praying to Odin. This place sucks now.

Certain realizations can be difficult to integrate into one's world view. It can take time. I hope for your sake user that you can move past hatred. Harbouring it is not good for you.

Good Job...

There is no excuse for these toxic Kikes...

Except for the fabricated ones...

ie...Holohoax...

LOL, what a cuck.

*counter-semite

still here and there
not going to hop around like a lost puppy... not going to let them think that any more.
if they can't come to terms with it, or can't earn that esteem properly... fuck em and their illusions.

for now, a family fight...

be honest Sup Forums... you would fuck her

You propably should eat what the jews eat themselves. Look up what's banned in Israel.
Congrats, now you have a guideline so you won't suffer a stroke with 30.
Also do fitness! (No I don't mean lifting!)

C'mon Morty, we have to fix the problem, the destiny of the whole universe lays in our hands, Morty. Grab the lumber, c'mon Morty, we dont have much time!

you mean 'canaanite-skeptical'

You don't have to love it to stick it in its pooper.
Also you don't have to breed with it.
You can just have a nigger slave in your backyard.
Just make sure, you use protection to not get aids.

Shut the fuck up Alt-Right scum... you are nothing but a racist leftist commie pretending to be a conservative. The REAL right stands with and supports our friends in Israel. .. So FUCK OFF!!

>He fell for the antisemite jew

Welcome aboard.

Post more submissive nigresses waiting to be BLEACHED

welcome to the club