Explain this, Americans

Explain this, Americans

one is a pussy, another one must be a spy

the US military rewards its servicemen for being pows

one nuke sub destroy china
one bowe blowhole destroys self

We’re having a hard time explaining it, American using meme flag.

Does anyone have an update on ElsaGate?

Well it's simple because the judge doing Bergdahl's trial already did. The explanation is the judge felt Bergdahl did enough prison time with torture in a Taliban compound. There's your explanation OP.

>dessert and get dishonorable discharge (buddies look for him instead of stayin on objective)
>leaks secret info to civilians (possible spying chance, treason)
i dont see the problem

Espionage is a crime every soldier can make.
They tell you from the first day on not make pictures of military personnel and facilities.

Why the other isn't punished for going AWOL is beyond my comprehension.

OpSec, faggot.

Honestly the guy on the right could effectively kill millions with his action. The guy on the left, while absolute shit, could only maybe endanger his unit slightly.

blame fuckin idiot nigger Obama!!!

We have a senator that talked under Viet Cong torture and isn’t even ashamed of it so anything’s possible.

>takes pics
Why the fuck didn't he ask S-2 about that shit? I've taken pictures of miltary hardware, just ask S-2 and show them the pictures.

>talks under torture
EVERYONE DOES.

That bitch wasn't tortured, he was trying to figure out a way to suck his own dick and fucked up his shoulders.

Explain your flag and what you mom is making for your afternoon snack or be labeled a Jew.

What is actionable intel?

Because every retard has a camera in their pocket these days, so they made him an example for others so they learn to not take pictures of military hardware. Before cellphone cameras the Russian had to prepare a large operation to get pictures of documents and hardware, now they can easily contact any retard and get any picture they want.

This. He cried like a little bitch while in the hospital on camera. God only knows what he said while the NVA beat the shit out of him.

Both deserve prison time. Bergdahl got lucky.

Not logically sound. Any trials faced in Taliban custody should be considered his problem. After all, he deserted.

Because taking pictures of a nuclear submarine is fine as long as it goes to your family.

that "punishment" was not for him deserting his team, it was injustice done to him and anyone else by the enemy. american justice for the american offense putting his fellow soldiers in danger by deserting them has not been done.

This is why you don't join the military. We're already born slaves, why would you want to become a slave of slaves? Really dumb ones at that.

>actually believing this

Military personnel are incompetent?

Bergdahl - the selfsame cuck, who's neck-beard father recited a sand-nigger prayer at the Rose Garden for a televised presser - received the Nigger's blessing. Getting a few "crackas" wounded/KIA, looking for his turncoat, goat-fucking ass, ensured he wouldn't receive a DD and hard time at Leavenworth.

cowardice is a leftist virtue
given how sjw's have converged the military, i don't see anything surprising here

But everyone does talk eventually. The only thing you can do is resist for as long as possible.

They have all the time in the world to make life hell. You have nothing. The trick is to talk without saying much of anything useful. Things that are half truths but that can be sincerely grasped in the most intense moments of torture.

> Nuclear submarine
Unfortunately that shit is top secret. Literally our deterrents. While I don't think he should have gotten prison time. I doubt the government wants you taking pictures of its nuke submarines.