Say what you want about NASA but these are dope!

GO USA! #MAGA

pretty cool

The SpaceX motorcycle jackets are more aesthetic.

SpaceX > NASA

Too modern looking, I dislike.

I'll see you in hell.

>t. small-souled bugman

That motorcycle jacket looks gay as shit.

bretty gud

Better looking than the others that exist.
Pic related: NASA, Ruskie, Boeing, SpaceX

>t. no-souled-buenos-aires-destroying insect

Arianespace>spaceX

why would I want to wear anything with USA on it these days? Rural white trash elected an assaulter in chief that is an embarassment for 60% of the country, myself included.

>SpaceX > NASA
aren't they both funded by the govt?

shut up nigger

slick

Fucking redditor, I was about to go see if I can purchase it and I learn that it's fanmade garbage from leddit

SpaceX is a private company that is attempting to build a fully reusable transport infrastructure for the Inner Solar System.

NASA is a government agency/jobs program that half exists to subsidize certain congressional districts. It does have a few contracts signed for transport services with SpaceX.
>inb4 SpaceX gets free money
Boeing receives more money every year for the SLS jobs program than SpaceX has received in the past decade for transport services.

If it makes you feel better, I started browsing /new/ in 2009. I only began visiting the SpaceX reddit in 2012. But yeah, the guy is selling them.

>The inside of the jacket even has detailed artwork on the lining and includes Korean translations of phrases like "Do you speak English?" and "Wish me luck!"

How can 1 clothing company get something so right?

Oh he is? Then no worries, you're a cool redditor then

gay

Why don't those goddamn dog eaters speak English? They exist at our pleasure.

Top Tier
Boeing and NASA
Bad Tier
Ruskie
Scififag shit
X

are the winkelvoss twins partnering with burton or is burton going to accept bitcoin? i don't understand why gemini is tweeting snowboarding gear. what does the winter olympics has to do with bitcoin?.

>made in china
If you're still buying shit made by commie slaves in gulags you deserve to be eaten.

The fucking SpaceX one looks like a missing member of Daft Punk.

Looks like an EVA x Top Gear crossover.

>neckbeard 'fashion'

yeah...nah. looks like ass.

Boeing looks like low budget sci-fi and Space-X looks like the Stig if he were a motorcyclist. NASA and Roscosmos look like they might actually work and be useful in space, as indeed they have.

Just a small play in furthering the "NASA is real and cool, science is your god!" meme

It does look gay and cheap to anyone with taste, but to a normie redditor it looks awesome. Science!

Is it a smart move to move away from the bulkier designs of space suits and to transition to more sleek designs?

>euros
>doing anything right

It's still flat.