Unclickable Happening Thread: Black Cube

The black Cube thread is showing but without a pic and therefore unclickable.
Enter here, and click 'original' under Happening title:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#148365617
How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#148365617
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123667285/#q123667634
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
archive.is/FlTZ0
beamstat.com/chan/wikileaks/99d978458c368a1a3c6a9e8f96f451f6e477636aca2658e40ffaff43bda70397
sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/home
archive.li/hYfqi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good question

Cause Saturn!

Archive link is showing just the standard happening gif
Issue with the gif?

If you pin the thread a small box appears which is clickable.

danke, germanbro

'but why'
images are stored on the server, gif issue?

>'but why'
The box appears probably because of different css code used by pinned threads (larger border area and padding).
Why the images themselves don't appear I do not know. If there is some fuckery going on, then the css border may be "fixed" for pinned threads if it becomes widely known.

thanks yous

>'but why'
Just looked at the network analysis. The image URL returns error 404 (not found). Could be data loss/corruption or the file was deleted.

Correction: File is not deleted. It can be opened from within the thread.

Thanks for the update bud.
Some Interesting info in that thread re:black cube:
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123667285/#q123667634
>More info on banks here. From the thread in OP.

>Basically, JPMorgan was hacked, the people behind the hack was quickly identified, 5 people working for JPM world wide.
>The London VP was one of them, along with another in Hong Kong, and the rest I can't remember of the top of my head but it's in the post.

>JPM then hired black cube, or another yet unidentified security company to get rid of them.
>Black Cube shares headquarters in New York with the local SWAT and many private security companies ran by banks. Super shady stuff.

>In London they own the coroner, Mary something, also in the linked post. She is linked to wikileaks lawyer John Jones suicide, she was the only person who saw the tape of his death in court and ruled it suicide.
>She also did Mariana Pinto, suspected keyholder for wikileaks files. Who threw herself out of either a tiny kitchen window or a double sliding glass door down three floors to a glass roof where she laid for 45 minutes with EMT watching and saying they can't go up on the glass roof, while a neighbor was already standing on it attending to Mariana.

confirmed - looks a-ok once clicked.

although, maybe just me, images from 1st ~18 pic posts aren't loading until clicked.

If this where a bug it would have been fixed - on a site like this with so much traffic. It's more likely to be deliberate.

Can someone help explain this whole Trump 777 thing? It should not have happened yet it did, why is that? Whats the significance of it? I've known of it for a little while now and has actually led to crazy IRL synchronicities and I'm having trouble connecting the dots here both on a personal level and world-wide level.

Is Trump here to delay the end times?

whatever bumps your boat

checking those trips

gematria at it's finest

Bump, I dumped all my Assange info in that thread.

>although, maybe just me, images from 1st ~18 pic posts aren't loading until clicked.

It's not just you.

not too helpful there user

He really is something else.

i want to argue with you if only to bump this thread to raise awareness of the other thread
>nonsensical and borderline unforgivable insult about your inability to bbq

but why?!

But why does Saturn = Satan?

but i desperately need to understand this 7 enigma

user st... stahp.... :o

The thumbnails were deleted or a glitch caused them to not be created or not be created/referenced correctly. The image itself that was uploaded is there.

post about lifelong trips gets trips on a high traffic board

what is this

im a very lucky person

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

"i'm freeaking out...maahn"

>glitch
Such glitches are likely to be fixed in a high traffic sites such as this.

There's all sorts of things that could cause it, but not knowing (or caring much about) the source code and database schema, I couldn't really begin to speculate.
This kind of shit, or similar kinds of shit happens all the time on here, many times on complete shit slide threads. I wouldn't get out my reynolds wrap headgear for this one.

wouldn't the glitch happen frequently on a site with such high throughput?
gotta run - thanks for the info

There could be something specific about the numbers in the filenames of the series of images that had missing thumbnails. It might not happen again. A bug is something that reoccurs and needs to be fixed, a glitch is something that happens once or extremely infrequently to the point where it's not worth looking into. At least that's the nomenclature I use.

bump

holy fuck kek

I only ever see it on /htg/ threads.

Probably confirmation bias. I don't know what level of control a mod has, but I doubt they have file system access to the cdn servers in order to delete just a thumbnail.

>I doubt they have file system access to the cdn servers in order to delete just a thumbnail.
Of course they have, how do you think images are uploaded ? However deletions which must be propagated through the cache sites is different. Also they don't need to delete the file itself there may be other mechanisms which cause a file to be marked as deleted. Secondly only the thumbnails are disappearing (and only they affect the catalog clickability).

how do you do that magic you do

cube = 6 sides
number of the beast = 666

With respect to the quads, I'd like to point out that we're both wildly speculating. However...
>Of course they have, how do you think images are uploaded ?
The system itself takes care of this obviously, mods will have access to functions provided by the system, not to the underlying system itself. I can't imagine writing a function to delete just a thumbnail while leaving the referenced image intact - it'd be a worthless waste of time and gui real estate, and an invitation for a retard mod to fuck something up accidentally.

Not really confirmation bias, as every /htg/ thread I see has no thumbnail.

Totally unrelated, pic is of Black Cube members, second from right is Ephy.

MEME MAGIC!

Also, this is probably related to black cube.

Shadowbrokers.
This lady posted here close to a year ago, saying she was an CIA agent from the location in the passport who's gone rogue trying to fence information on deep web.

I haven't noticed any /htg/ threads lacking thumbnails, but I can't say that I'm searching for them or anything, after the first few I got a bit burned out on it.
If this is the case then document with screencaps and make a thread about it, otherwise it's conjecture and they'll keep getting away with it.

>I can't imagine writing a function to delete just a thumbnail while leaving the referenced image intact
(1) They might use different servers / access points for thumbnails and full scale images.
(2) They don't need to write specific code for deletions. Perhaps the cdn has a interface for manual interventions.
(3) Only a cache-expires command needs to be send to remove images. If (1) is true, then this would explain that only thumbs are not appearing.

Sure it's all speculative. But observation of 'glitches' over time may indicate if/if it isn't random.

Another thought: The images may not be deleted from Sup Forums at all. Could also be someone at the cdn.

>ATTENTION
Does anyone have a backup of the claudia.txt from this?

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

It was posted a lot in the threads mentioned in OP post.

bump

At this point you're not talking about a mod, you're talking about someone in hosting operations mucking shit up. A mod is not going to have access to any cdn interfaces or anything of the sort.
>observation of 'glitches' over time may indicate if/if it isn't random.
Agreed, that's why I said

Bump. Still looking for Claudia.txt

This?
archive.is/FlTZ0

i like to believe that trump is one of the two wittnesse possibly elijah, said to come during the 7 years of tribulation, clearing the way for jesus return, always fighting

> 3So he carried me away in the spirit* into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; 5and on her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of whores and of earth’s abominations.’ 6And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus.
>4The woman was clothed in purple
remember the purple revolution threads? thats where the colour is coming from. also this would mean that hillary and her goons will evenutally kill trump
>6And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus.
iirc elijah is said to rule 1260 days, just like the woman that fled in the septemberprophecy into the wilderness for the same amount of days. then the whore will take over and the second half of the triulation will come in which everything goes to shit and after that the messiah will be back

Yes, thank you. Bump again.

wow his here
SATAN IS FUCKING HERE

beamstat.com/chan/wikileaks/99d978458c368a1a3c6a9e8f96f451f6e477636aca2658e40ffaff43bda70397
bump

exactly

glory unto the ancients
praise the eternal chaos
Ave Satanas

one last bump for this thread

Nice post. I'm the user who posted the original Black Cube / Weinstein / Mossad thread last evening. It is distressing how this story hasn't taken Sup Forums by storm today. Everything we ever needed to start baby redpilling the masses is in that New Yorker exposé.

It sucks how many sketchy anons elsewhere mistake what Weinstein did as simply hiring a PI. He hired a foreign government's operatives to spy on Americans and threaten American women he is accused of raping. This is bigger than Watergate, if you step back and examine it, because Farrow also exposes how Black Cube spies on American-owned businesses to give Jewish-owned businesses the upper hand. I know that business espinage occurs, but their name, Black Cube, is a redpill unto itself.

Anyone who doubts Black Cube isn't capable of pulling the Vegas massacre off, not saying they did but I do wonder, with the black pyramid directly before the victims... must reread that article and this user's post above. They were busted in Romania too, and quickly deported. These Israelis are untouchable. The five Israeli Urban Moving Systems employees arrested on 9/11 could easily have been Black Cube, or young assets assisting them.

I pray that Tucker and Laura Ingram rip Israel a cube-shaped asshole tonight. Haven't seen what Infowars is reporting yet.

Bump

Good stuff, I'm the Norwegian user from the "want to find/where is ass" threads,
Have been dying to pick it back up but no public interest until now. And your threads last night was what made me aware of it again, so thanks for that.

Can I ask you to read through the old threads and see if you can find where we went wrong? Got sidetracked somewhere which lead to the investigation dying out.

>remember the purple revolution threads? thats where the colour is coming from
The Phoenicians are why purple is associated with the elite, because the seashells used for dye in their time were incredibly rare or time consuming to process. The Phoenicians worshipped old gods and sacrificed children.

I don't think it's gonna get much attention outside of a slid-to-death thread or two.

Interesting about Urban movers being possibly these guys. Are we at the final level?

We just need to find the right angle to show the board to entice the autists to get digging.

It worked on the where is Assange threads. It'll work on niggercube. I will get to work on that, but please do give me angles to promote.

when real shit happens it doesn't get a lot of traction here, far too complicated and not enough fun

I'm aware, but that little traction it gets is enough.
Like the where is assange threads, was at times kept alive by a group of 3-4 people bumping.
And I never saw people reference anything about any of the contents in the threads until yesterday, so even if something isn't getting traction it will be on the board long enough to be noticed and remembered.

maybe a big infographic?

>here to delay the end times
He's not the only one. They were trying to bring about the end times by having people believe it was the end times through propaganda and fearmongering. Like you have read before, they were trying to force God's hand, but such arrogance of humans and those who disguise themselves as humans will not be rewarded for their hubris. Rather, they will be routed for their efforts.

bimp

updated

DON'T EXPLAIN IT TO SATAN

In Israel, the tactics Black Cube uses are illegal, but I guess the US is a shitshow

>Sources claim that Black Cube agents will frequently prefer to conduct meetings abroad, where they are not restricted in their operations (in contrast to Israel, where you cannot impersonate another person without a private investigator’s license; According to the Ministry of Justice, Black Cube does not hold such a license). Black Cube stresses that the firm operates in compliance with all the rules and laws in each country.

bump

it's the filters goy

Hello stranger.

bump

The Island of Greenland is officially owned by Denmark, a country in Northern Europe which is located just below Sweden and Norway, and just above Germany. The name “Denmark” (D+N+M+R+K) acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Den Mark” for it marks the third and final den (home) of the Greco-Roman Empire after the Island of Crete and the Island of Sicily. The term “God” (i.e., “G.O.D.”) is an acronym for “Greenland of Denmark”. Therefore, in the Holy Bible, the allegorical and metaphorical history book of the Greco-Roman Empire, the term “God” is a direct reference to Greenland of Denmark. Consequently, the flag of the Holy Roman Empire (1200-1350 AD) is almost identical to the current flag of Denmark. Interestingly, the Royal Standard of the Kingdom of Greece (1936-1967) depicts a polar bear just like the coat of arms of Greenland. The royal coat of arms of Denmark also depicts a polar bear along with what appears to be two men of Greco-Roman decent. Needless to say, the weather in Denmark is not conducive for leaved loin cloth attire. Therefore, it can be deduced that the half-naked Greek men and the polar bear (i.e., the Beast of Greenland) are indicative of Greenland which has an endless summer due to its unique location atop the Earth. Lastly, the capital of Denmark is Copenhagen (C/K+F/P+H+G+N), a name which acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Cap Forever Gen”. Since Greenland is considered the capstone of the Earth, the term Copenhagen equates to “Capstone Forever Begin”, an apparent reference to the official establishment of Greenland via the country of Denmark.

WHATS INSIDE THE BOX?!?

Yes stranger, it was me.

1260 days from January 21st, 2017 .... is Saturday July 4th, 2017 !!!!!

sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/home

cube = satan

Ah, I remember those codes you had, those were fun to delete!

>Owned

this starts out ok, but holy fuck. read the last sentence because it's worded horribly. what the fuck does pacman have to do with anything? if a normie was to read that they would dismiss the entire thing because it was written by a pajeet

Alien virus which makes you prone to agressions

How was your vacation in spain, anything more "stranger" than france?

What about the Ark of the Covenant

archive.li/hYfqi