VIRGINIA ELECTION GENERAL #2~ Right Wing Death Squads edition

Will me Make Virginia Great Again? Or will we stay a blue cuck hole?

Quick Rundown- realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

the Right Wing Death Squads ad- youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
nextgenamerica.org/turnout/
youtube.com/watch?v=K4SmSx7Gyik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

first for asuka

Fucking communists in northern Virginia will ruin this for us. I guarantee it.

I voted for Gillespie, Vogel, and Adams today but I'm like 80% certain NoVA will, once again, cuck the rest of the state because MUH RESISTANCE.

I hate this state.

fug

Lol at Finnish guy claiming Gillespie will lose by 5 points. He lost the 2014 senate race by 0.8%. A senate race. Not a govs race. And all of the polls had him losing by 7-9 points. Allot of the polls in the final week had him down by 10-12 points, and he only lost by 0.8. What does that tell you? If the polls have him tied to losing by 3, what does that tell you?

You better be winning, lads!

>Our state is doomed, isn't it bros.

fuck off

Reminder that all intelligent areas of Virginia vote blue.

Richmond, Charlottesville, and NoVa are all intelligent and successful, so they vote for Democrats

If you were too stupid to get into UVA, have a tradesman in your family, or live in Hicksville, you'll naturally be voting Red

desu I more concerned about dude weed lmao from what I have seen so far

Just voted Gillepsie in Fairfax, seems like low turn out today at my polling place. At 12:50 my vote was only the 752nd vote, good news for Gillepsie

probably not
The Dem actually does have the advantage, even with the (((polls))) factor being factored in.

Also it's two white males like someone else mentioned, so no muh minority/women hysterics

>t. bugman

>if you're a traditional Democrat you'll be voting Red

really gets those almonds activated

Millennial vote is, as of now, down.

nextgenamerica.org/turnout/

IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST THIS SHIT, TELL US THE COUNTY

>Shrilling for kikes
America should be range banned from all of Sup Forums.

He said Fairfax bro. I live in Richmond. The Democrats have been knocking on my door all day since Friday. They're afraid.

Live 30 minutes from Virginia, are there going to be election parties anywhere near the southern border

it says fairfax in my post, fairfax county. I voted at Jefferson Highschool in Annandale

oh...my bad

I grew up in Richmond. Got the fuck out of there years ago. Super left-wing pozzed shithole.

Sorry. I'm nervous right now. This election is too important to lose but I'm almost certain we're going to lose it and it's going to fuck up the gerrymander in 2020.

look at this imagery
if you don't vote Republican then you are officially stripped of your whiteness

it seems all the mexicans in Annandale dont like the cold rain. first time.voting here where I have seen barely any minorities voting

Just got back from voting in Fairfax.

The rain storm is going to depress the NOVA vote big time. It's really going to affect the Democratic turn out.

God willing. See any difference between this year and last year? Less minorities/women in yoga pants?

Harrisonburg/540/JMU area reporting in! Anyone here?

Also the Democrats are really scared.

Republican poll numbers have been showing a huge comeback the last week and a half. Pollsters had been going place to place all day practically begging Dem voters to turn out.

Bassett here. Even the nogs are voting red.

Northam will win, unlike the Georgia 6th there's no Berniebro shooting to save the Republican candidate.

good meme

Country niggers are the best. I don't even hate country niggers. They're basically white people with black skin.

Anyone voting in Arlington? My friend just voted at the YMCA there and said they were handing out sample Democrat ballots.

I've been hearing other people say that is happening to them too

Will be voting Gillespie after work today in Virginia Beach. Pretty liberal district so I doubt he will win here though I do think my district went red during election.

> government employees
> intelligent

Are you locked to voting within your registered party? I was registered Dem years ago and haven't changed it since last year's election.

Yeah, in Annandale numbers were low. A lot less people than last year. Last year at 8:00 am over 1000 people already voted before me. Today at 12:50 only 751 voted before me. The lower the nova turn out the better

nope. Just gotta be registered to vote.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4SmSx7Gyik

no,

this is a general election keep up

No, in Virginia it doesn't matter

Its a common practice. Especially in liberal cities where there may be 5 democrats running for the same position like City Treasurer or School Board. The local party committee wants people know who the certified candidate is. Since city democratic parties are usually run by negresses, you can probably guess who most of the "official" candidates are.

No. If you have been red pilled since you registered, just go vote Gillespie.

So typical urban corruption then

No, you're allowed to vote whoever the hell you want.

Soy boy Gillespie is a cuck and he let Northam walk all over him.

Do you even need internet?

HUGE turnout increase in Arlington. Voted for Clinton by 59 points. Gillespie is DOA.

Better a soy boy than a bugman. The soy boy does what he does because of the diet he is fed; the bugman does what he does because he enjoys it despite knowing it is bad.

Something something nuclear codes

Oh yeah, here in Richmond the "Official" candidate was Boss nigga Levar Stoney. Of course there was no primary held at all. The local negresses just picked their chosen son as the official candidate and sent their VCU flunkies to hand out "official ballots". Completely cucked the LITERALLY NAZI white male democrat who headed the local urban redevelopment and tourist group from winning.

So instead of big plans for revitalizing the downtown area and attracting more business to the city we instead got the "lets blow 1 million dollars on studying the possibility of removing the confederate statues we don't own anyway" plan.

It's pouring down rain in NOVA all day, so that should suppress their turnout a bit. Don't lose hope. In the meantime, what are you doing to bring more people out to the polls? Have any of your friends, family, and co-workers voted yet? If not, you know what to do!

Fuck yeah Enron Ed, I just voted straight republican. Wrote myself in for Sheriff because the cuck democrat ran unopposed.

NoVa is the down fall of this state. Make me sick.

Sorry, toothpaste boy. Better luck spreading fascism in your country. We're going to have a progressive Virginia that respects diversity and human rights.

AZ spic reporting! DO NOT give up because of the rain. Go out and there and fight to turn your state red! I'm currently channelling all my bean power directly to you to fight the good fight! Do NOT give in! Do NOT let freedom down! I would happily give anything to be able to vote and keep my state a ded red conservastate, so y'all fucking faggots better give it your best at home! Make me proud to be able to consider you a free state once more! (I keep forgetting if you guys are cucked out of constitutional carry or not)

>[Civic nationalism intensifies]
>[36% intensifies]

Bruh...I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains. All the property owners on my ridge (all three of them) are Republicans and always vote. Aside from trying to register cows to vote, there's nothing else I can do.

Sheriff user has a nice ring to it. I wish you luck.

>inb4 massive white flight in 10 years

kek I'm just saying country niggers are a completely different breed. Most of them don't even have criminal records and hold down jobs. It's shocking, I know, and there's not many of them left (most went to cities years ago).

funny thing was Stoney ran against the outright removal of statues, but wanted to add plaques for context. After Charolottesville he was forced by the rabid left to embrace the removal.

>Based niggers, am I right fellow pedes?!

No family or anything? Damn, but good on you for voting anyway. All efforts are appreciated

Moonman for Governor!!

come on now. niggers are not a hive-mind, they are actually a few good ones

recognizing that does not mean that you want them to marry your daughter

Former Trump supporter here. Seeing how he's lost most of his support and Gilispie getting BTFO in a district Trump won, Trump not doing enough for sensible gun reform and with the Russian investigation all but confirming Trump is a Russian stooge, I think it's time we call it a day and stop supporting trump. Hang em up bois, it was fun while it lasted.

A rabid dog is put down.
A pet is appreciated

>mfw UVA student
>mfw voted for Ed

Im worried but there was so much backlash over the truck ad and then the terror attack the next day. Democrats have no message and are pissing off and embarrassing their own base

Can felons still vote in VA? Hope not, you know how they will vote.

My parents both voted and my cousins are all Republicans who voted but otherwise it's me, my dog, and cows.

Thankfully it's cold and wet outside. That should help tamp down some of the minority vote. The blacks don't like to be cold. Could work in our favor.

757 reporting in
Did my duty.

Nova should just join Washington DC and create their own state

second partition of Virginia when?

who here is /fairfax/?

We'll trade nova for West Virginia.

it's raining, I think it's a sign

Republicans will win, they have more heart to vote

During the presidential election last year there was a whole group of people not from my town at the polls just standing around shilling for hillary (talking loudly by the line, trying to fearmonger, etc) they werent from my city or id know because its a very small town. People i know in nearby small towns said the same thing happened at their polls. Theyre going for small areas

Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in Richmond and it doesn't look good for Gillespie...

Everyone in line was wearing Northam hats and Northam t-shirts and I even witnessed two Gillespie voters standing in line trash talk two minority groups within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We have assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Northam.

Saw a video on Twitter earlier of this sub-85 IQ nog who was an "ex-felon" and had just regained his right to vote.

The thousands of likes from bugmen and catladies should tell you who he was voting for.

>My special pitbull is not like those other pitbulls.
>It hasn't attacked anyone yet
Your analogy doesn't really hold true either, because the USA loves "gangsta niggas". It's effectively a large part of their culture. Them being "put down" couldn't be further from the truth, affirmative action being a thing and all that.

>This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.
This. Remind everyone that liberals hate white rural church-goers, looking upon them with disdain and being secretly glad that they died, so don't let them use this tragedy as a prop for their gun control advocacy.

You can change it when you go to vote

Yes at Quincy. I told them to fuck off.

Check your time machine settings. You've landed 20 years in the past.

hes right you fucking tard

Do you have land for shooting?

Of course. 200 yard range. It's awesome.

here user, got my spic family to vote red this election

When will we know the results? How many hours from now?

Northam will probably squeak by with it, sadly.

Northam has the minions on his side. But the will not stop Ed from winning.

Ashburn here. Voted same time last year, and there were definitely a huge drop off in parasite yoga moms and dumpy mexican broads this time around.

That said, they republicans have no one but themselves to blame for the current state of NoVa. They wanted their cheap labor to build those gaudy McMansions, they just never counted on the laborers not fucking off back to where they came from once the bubble burst. Now the area is infested with parasites.

Even if the Gillespinator manages to pull it off, that means our economy will pick up again... that means more building, and more future parasites.

I would be forever endeared if I could shoot on it...I'd be willing to pay. I'm a respectable and responsible guy, I'm a practice attorney. If it's on any way possible if love to contact you privately.

Move on out here to Powhatan. Plenty of room to shoot, have bonfires and whatever else you want. We have good schools, and no nogs in power.

>takes sample ballot
>makes sure to vote none of the suggestions

Thanks, libtards!

>last year
Do individual states have yearly elections or something? Isn't that a little often?