>be American, go to the movies, get shot
>be American, go to concert, get shot
>be American, go to church, get shot
>be American, go to the mall, get shot
>be American, go to the supermarket, get shot
>be American, go to film a news segment, get shot
>be American, go to a service center, get shot
>be American, go to uni, get shot
Every single one of these points are true and I could go on and on.

>b-b-but we use guns to fight ebil govnment !!!!111!1!
You cannot and will not be able to EVER fight against your government. It would be a massacre if it happened. It is your shit guns and below average skill against the worlds biggest superpower.

Before the 56%ers start sperging out. I know the relationship between crime and race. I understand that, because of diveristy, gun control cannot happen. For example, a white family living in Houston, Texas NEEDS guns to protect itself from the dangers of third worlders pouring into their community.

But, I will say this;
IF and only IF we were to live in a white ethnostate, we cannot have the boomer attitute of gun ownership that kills hundreds of whites every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Adams/06-01-02-0045-0009
youtube.com/watch?v=7jqpG9A---U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_Kingdom
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bbc.com/news/uk-41479620
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be

>bongs trying to leafpost

>be British
>make thread
>be fag

>be non-American
>be constantly ass blasted about Americans all the time
we colonized your brains and you didn’t even fight back lel

Exactly the type of "arguments" I expected. Lets see what other responses your mulatto brains can formulate.

>be british
>shitpost your life away

>be British, go buy fish n chips, get stabbed
>be British, go to Ariana Grande concert, get blown up
>be British, go take a walk near a museum, get hit by a van
>be British, go out to have a drink with the lads, get stabbed by Bandhu/Ahmed/Mpenge
>be British, go buy a weapon to defend yourself, requires a permit to carry a knoife moite

>be argie
>get cucked by BASED ANGLOS

aye aye ARGIEKEK

You live in a literal 1984 shithole m8. I will gladly take mass shootings over the cucked fuckup that is your nation any goddamn day.

>be eurocuck
>live in country with less population than a single state
>act like it is a miracle that crime is committed at a proportionally less rate
>ignore the fact that hordes of dindus are coming in making it worse and worse
>ignore the fact that violent crime in the US is on the decline

Just

>only reply is 'ISLANDS'
>complains the only arguments the fat people from the North have is 'LEAFPOSTING'

Have fun with the islands n the migrants. I'll sit back n enjoy peace. Let me know when they approve your visa Bandhu.

I wonder how many Mohammads it will take to capsize a small island?

>Be American, go to shoot up church, get shot
USA! USA!

11,078 murders by firearm (2010)

308,745,538 Population of the US (2010)

0.0035% chance to be murdered by firearm in 2010

If I live to be 100 0.36% chance of being murdered by fire arm

I am not concerned.

Daily reminder.

>I'll sit back n enjoy peace
>lives in Argentina
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tell us another one!

spbp
The fact that we struggle to defend ourselves against the government is valiant. The fact that you've already given up makes you a pussy ass bitch.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive. " - Noah Webster
"no other way to preserve my own Life from his violence but by taking his, there, I have an indisputable right to do it, and should be justified in warding thro’ the blood of an whole army, if I had power to shed it" - John Adams
Sure sounds like he's talking about a high capacity rifle or cannon. Here is the actual document if you want to check that quote from John Adams founders.archives.gov/documents/Adams/06-01-02-0045-0009
"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."- Thomas Jefferson
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."- Thomas Jefferson
youtube.com/watch?v=7jqpG9A---U
There should be no compromise with our rights, the right to bear arms is an inherent constitutional right not a privilege like driving, it's not up for a vote.

>be American president, go to the theater

What does that have to do with what I am arguing?
I know Argies are shit in English but at least practice reading comprehension before embarrassing yourself again.

>I will gladly take mass shootings
Good goy! Keep the firearm industry money flowing!

>I am not concerned
Not concerned with innocent deaths. Nice argument!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Argentina
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_Kingdom

Like I said. Peace is good.

I don't panic about things that are statistically 0%

Bad things happen this cannot be avoided

Statistical anomaly happen they cannot be avoided.

Regardless of your virtue signalling.

Bill of rights, untouchable, something you fags lack entirely. I mean holy fuck, you can't even say what you think without the thought police giving you a call. Have fun getting islamified stupid bong

>Americans
>'innocent' deaths

Every fucking time.

>he uses terrorism to measure peace
>neglects crime rate

LMAOOOO
M
A
O
O
O
O

>Be European
>Get shot
>Get ran over
>Get acid attacked
>Get raped
>Get stabbed
>Get grenaded
>Get Beheaded
>Get suicide bombed
>Get Breed out of existence
>Get arrested for complaining about muslims
>Get consensually molested as a minor
>Get arrested for possessing 2D pictures of minors
>Get arrested for buttering your bread with a knife

Yeah, fuck your shitty society.

Kek is strong with this thread

>good goy
>2nd amendment
Jesus Christ be more British

Look OP, we understand you're butthurt about the state of your shitty little island, but that doesn't mean we're going to let ourselves be dragged to your level. You want to ban guns? Might as well ban cars, knives, and coconuts, too. You might have had an argument if you shilled for psychological pretesting, but no, you went full autist and revealed your tiny little insecurity by opting for guns themselves. Put it back in your pants, for fuck's sake.

>American education
Did you ignore half my post, mong?

Be communist.
Murder people.

Murica is literally brazil!

here's the other thing. If the USA was such a great place to live, with a good neighbourly camaraderie between folks, a "hail-fellow-well-met" atmosphere...
why is everyone so suspicious of everyone else that they need a gun?

these are literally things that have only started up in the last 5 years, in the aftermath of the destabilization of the Middle East, at the hands of,,,
America.

>Might as well ban cars, knives, and coconuts, too....
>le faulty comparison argument!

"Before the 56%ers start sperging out. I know the relationship between crime and race. I understand that, because of diveristy, gun control cannot happen. For example, a white family living in Houston, Texas NEEDS guns to protect itself from the dangers of third worlders pouring into their community. IF and only IF we were to live in a white ethnostate, we cannot have the boomer attitute of gun ownership that kills hundreds of whites every year."
Why are Ameriniggers ignoring half of my post???

Because were not naive enough to believe there are no bad people.

This

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/

Fuck you and fuck your draconian, Orwellian.1984 nanny state. You have zero freedom at all. You are subjects of the queen. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you ban rope too.

>It's Muhammad's hourly "I hate Americans so Goddamn much" thread

Stay obsessed.

WHITE
H
I
T
E

A T O M W A F F E N

All of these are only things that have started in the last 5 years since the USA destroyed Iraq , Libya and Syria.
As for bred out of existence, I refer you to
>t. 56%
statistics that prove it's actually YOU who will be bred out of existence. Even the most cucked European countries are still 90% white.
And you don't get arrested for buttering bread here.

>Argentina confirming once again that it's white

I would rather spend my day dodging bullets than spend a day in the UK. I mean ewww. Being surrounded by British people. YUCK.

>You cannot and will not be able to EVER fight against your government. It would be a massacre if it happened. It is your shit guns and below average skill against the worlds biggest superpower.
Daily reminder that our shit guns and below average skill beat the world's biggest superpower in 1781

Here's the thing

If a third worlder wants to shoot us, bomb us, run us down with assault vans, or sodomize us with soon to be released British-Govt-Approved Stab-Proof Spoons
We can shoot back

In shitholes like England if you fight back you're the one in trouble
You're supposed to let them kill you and take your daughters as war brides.

Your government is actively accommodating enemy invasion and conquering of itself.

But you're not really doing much of anything. Nobody here is. Trump was already set up by big wigs in bed with Russia. You egotistic fucks think that if you clap your hands at a red light and it turns green that you somehow had influence? Get over yourselves. The reason people were hired here was to ensure all of you stayed only at this level of extremism thinking it was enough. They want you to stay in this pseudo comfort zone so you don't sperg out into the streets and go all shooter mode.

You shouldn't sperg either way but you're all ring wing dipshits who really don't deserve free speech. I'd love to know why superstitious authoritarian racists are all that white people can produce. Must have something to do with the upper echelon of Nazi parties being gay men who are into the hyper-masculine erotica and shallow, twisted comradery that comes with it.

TL;DR: You guys think way too much of yourselves. Grow up and find something better to do with your time besides larp.

>Be argentine
>lose Falklands war
plus
>only win at football by cheating

Random gun massacres and mass-shootings are extremely rare. Note that I do not count, for instance, an armed bank robbery where multiple people are injured to be a "mass shooting". Just your classic psychopathic gun rampage. Your chance of dying in an event like this is about as likely as winning the mega-millions lotto. You might as well start fearing stray lightning bolts at that point.

What is even your point here?

Hey man, randomly killing people is what MAGA is all about. See, we kill one true enemy and fifty collateral suckers, and we profit. We're reducing the unemployment rate by killing people. Either we open up their jobs to others, or we're killing leeches. We need a mass casualty event on the scale of Las Vegas every day forever just to keep MAGA.

There are more European Caucasians in America than most of Europe combined.

>Be europoor
>Have double the crime rate of US per capita
>Hate guns

>Get arrested for mean tweets

I do enjoy Eurocuck delusions.

Patel, an armed revolution of over a hundred million gun owners against the US govt would be a short fucking coup and America's founders intentionally designed things that way. We told Britain to fuck off 250 years ago and stand by that when it comes to guns.

>in 1781
Oh, nothing's changed since then?! Wow!

Brits are so cucked

>Try to gun down a church in Texas even a town of only 400, get shot by a legal gun owner.
Fixed it for you.

>
>>I am not concerned
>Not concerned with innocent deaths. Nice argument!

If god let them die, they weren't innocent.

You fucking godless atheist commies.

Problem isn't guns. Atheism is a mental illness and it claimed the lives of innocent church goers.

For forgeting that some of those 11,000 are suicdes and accidents so the number is even lower

>implying we have shoeless grampas and cowboys rednecks.

I wish

>Have double the crime rate of US per capita
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, that number was specifically murder.

This
The (((media))) keeps saying there is no "religious motivation" because the killer was a godless athiest

>be Russian

Lol how valiant is a dead man?

> It is your shit guns and below average skill against the worlds biggest superpower.

Vietnam. Afghanistan. Iraq.

What do all these places have in common?

If America's "superpower military" couldn't overcome these obstacles, what makes you think it can handle the population and geographic scale of its own nation?

Of course, this is assuming you could convince the military to conduct operations on its own citizens in the first place. As if ROE and maintaining international political correctness aren't already a pain the ass to maintain in 3rd world countries...

A few thousand mongoloids in black pajamas armed with second hand soviet rifles beat a superpower just 40 short years ago. In the 80s some pashtun sand niggers beat one superpower and have tied up the other one for the past 15 years. No, literally nothing has changed

Just say Jews. Your ((())) isn't clever, it's just stupid and obnoxious.

Someone's on their period.

>act like it is a miracle that crime is committed at a proportionally less rate

False. The rate of crime his much higher in the Britbong area.

There's no religious motivation because the shooter was Atomwaffen and the stormfags have been paid off to sell him as antifa/atheist etc. $400k in bitcoin buys a lot of repro SS smocks.

Where's your evidence stating something else?

Oh, you're paid by suros to riot and post.

It's just stupid. You aren't being clever. Why are you afraid, on Sup Forums behind an anonymous ID that changes every time you log in or out, to just be open about your hate?

>London more dangerous than Chicago
>Chicago basically Nigeria

there is no correlation between gun ownership and unnecessary gun violence. shall not be infringed
sage

niggers get the fuck in here, another shooting

>be American, have no culture but violence
I'm afraid guns are not even the problem.

Ah shit my bad

Were you not fucking here for the whole ((())) thing?

No one's fucking afraid to call out kikes, it's just an in-joke.

Still better than being a eurocuck

Yeah we can. Most of us are fine. The ones who aren't fine aren't complaining.

my gaydar says gay. who is that. he looks gay.

More like where's your evidence faggot
Your claim, your burden of proof

>another shooting
Oh, speaking of the devil.

>You cannot and will not be able to EVER fight against your government

Starving communist peasants could hold off the US with WWII gear.

hopefully a high score

>be American, commit mass shooting, get shot

> Be British
> Try to stop sandnigger gang raping your teenage daughter
> Get arrested
I like America, thanks

>calls faggot
No claim. Don't you have police to get beaten by?

>being literally this retarded
>american intellectuals

Plus, it's actually sort of a usful dialog tool.

Science and (((Science)))

Education and (((Education)))

Journalism and (((Journalism)))

The difference between an actual institution and the kike-subverted social engineering version of it.

I don't care anymore.

If the rednecks and hillbilly retards want more guns, let them have guns. Most of the shootings and gun violence happen in the South anyway, so I say let the fuckers kill themselves.

Yeah, but we all know that Sup Forums asserts that 100% of everything is subverted by the Jews, so why differentiate. Name somethign NOT secretly controlled and managed by Jews?

The extent of your arguing ability is amazing. I found a picture from your childhood.

You say it like they're not.

>be Bong, go to school, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to the movies, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to concert, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to church, get acid thrown in facet/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to the mall, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to the supermarket, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to film a news segment, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to a service center, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed
>be Bong, go to uni, get acid thrown in face/run over by semi/stabbed

amidoingitright.jpeg?

Enjoy being introduced in the caliphate in 20 years

>cites own post
>not an argument!!1!
We're ignoring the second half because you contradict yourself. So, we need guns, or we don't need guns? Make up your fucking mind, plebbitor.
Are you lost?

Newsflash, bud. There's not some great distinction between larping and doing it for real. The Texas shooter was just a passionate larper.
Obviously, white authoritarian racists wouldn't be authoritarian racists if it didn't serve their interests. Whether you like it or not, everyone looks out for their own. It just depends how much you distort who your "own" are. We so-called "Nazis" weren't born into our beliefs; we emerged from the Leftist woodwork. We got here because our curiosity for taboo opinions got the best of us, and ultimately, we deemed them to be right. So don't come in here saying "durr you're larping" or "hurr you're a dipshit" or "durr you don't deserve free speech." There are plenty of people here who ARE as dumb as you say, and would serve appropriately as low-hanging fruit for your feeble arguments. But the rest of us may be smarter, more objective, and more calculating than you'd like to cede. We were you at one point.

Food for thought.