prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/VotingGuy/status/927957786071388160
nextgenamerica.org/turnout/
freebeacon.com/politics/major-dem-donor-democratic-partys-message-effin-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
i.4cdn.org/gif/1510074509786.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF??

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

>LAST ONE FROM ME, NEW BAKER NEEDED NEXT
Can pick up one if some other good baker can't. I think Minnesota is around.

Too late for surprise DMZ visit????

Reposting.
Question: Why do some people think that if you destroy Israel you basically end the globalist cabal? Shalom sandniggers have been proven to live outside of that land before. The Rothschilds have been busy ruining everything before Israel got created. Destroying that country isn't going to shut down all shalom sandniggers.

honduras is shit but come on, they have to go back.

We brought this movement up from nothing, but sadly I fear this may be the end. With the recent loss of Ed Gillespie, it’s clear that the blue wave has started and Trump is on the way to impeachment.

Just remember we did the best we could, but it’s time to move on. Turn in your MAGA hats, boys — the movement is called off.

twitter.com/VotingGuy/status/927957786071388160

Finnshill explain this ;)

GOOD

All immigrants should be treated equally, don't you think?

LOOKING BACK AT ME

I SEE

THAT I NEVER REALLY GOT IT RIGHT

I NEVER STOPPED TO THINK OF YOU

UNDER BUDGET

>Major Democratic donor and Diamond Resorts International CEO Stephen Cloobeck said the Democrat Party's message is "so effin' wrong" in a Tuesday interview with MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle.

"It's so effin' wrong," Cloobeck said. "I've talked to [Senate Minority Leader Chuck] Schumer , I've talked to [Senator Ron] Wyden [D., Ore.], I've talked to [House Minority Leader Nancy] Pelosi [D., Calif.], and I said, ‘If you use the term billionaires again, I'm done.'"

Cloobeck continued to criticze Democrats for their rhetoric against the rich and successful.

"It's aspirational. I didn't start with anything. Just penalize everyone that has done well? We all want to do well," Cloobeck said. "And we should be the party of doing well. We should be a party of business and leadership. And it is very, very disturbing when I hear the billionaire word. And I told them to stop it, knock it off. Because everyone wants to do really well. And this is the world of aspirations."

The Democratic Party has moved further to the left in recent years, according to a recent Pew Research Center study. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt), the runner-up in the 2016 Democratic presidential primary, often castigates wealthy Americans in speeches, deriding the "billionaires and the millionaires."

As off now, Millennial turnout seems to be down everywhere except in Arlington and Richmond specifically

Probably because ICE would get overloaded.

Trump is coming home... His spiritual home, CHINA!

>He may be a divisive figure back home, but U.S. President Donald Trump will be landing in friendly territory when he arrives in Beijing on Wednesday, judging by Chinese social media.

>On platforms such as the Twitter-like Sina Weibo, Trump's Chinese supporters, who admire his business success and a free-wheeling style unconstrained by political correctness, are far more prominent than detractors.

>While no comprehensive survey has been done to assess the size and intensity of Trump's popularity in China, several pundits suggest he has broad and vocal support.

>"Chinese people are impressed that he is extremely rich, he loves things splendid and magnificent, and he loves to show off. Not every billionaire is like that," said Yin Hao, who translates American news and comedy clips for his nearly one million followers on Weibo.

>Yin said his translated Trump-related video clips sometimes attract thousands of comments, where some supporters engage in name-calling and invective in defending the president.

>"They will keep posting comments to defend Trump, mock his opponents under all news clips that involve Trump, and rebuke any comments that are not in favor of Trump,” Yin said.

>Chen Jibing, a Shanghai-based political commentator, said Trump's Chinese fan base is different than that for previous foreign leaders such as his predecessor, Barack Obama, and for British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who enjoyed widespread but tepid support.

>"Chinese Trump fans are seriously and truly invested, and you had better not make light of offending them," Chen wrote in a social media post to his millions of followers.

The people of New York have chosen this day to stand up to DiBlasio.

Ruhle asked Cloobeck if he is worried the Democratic Party has become too liberal.

"Are you worried that the Democratic Party goes too far to the left?" Ruhle asked.

Cloobeck said the party has moved so far to the left that he might leave the party, and threatened to stop donating to Democrats.

"So much so it drives me nuts. So much so it would make me quit the party," Cloobeck said. "And I've made it very clear, I'll cut your money off. And others will do the same. We've had enough. We need to rebrand."

Ruhle then asked what the Democrats' brand is and whether the party will fracture if it continues to move farther left.

"What is that brand?" Ruhle asked. "If Democrats lose, for example in the state of Virginia, if that isn't a wake-up call that the Democratic leadership needs to get together and say, we've got to find a middle ground, because as Democrats continue to go far to the left, you've got that whole group in the center that are not going to go the way of Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders and you're going to fracture the party more?"

Cloobeck said the party is already fractured.

"It's fractured; it's broken. We need a new brand," Cloobeck said. "It needs to be simple. Keep it simple. Tax reform, keep it simple. Infrastructure, no bumps in the road. What more do we have to say? They need to have a new brand created."

freebeacon.com/politics/major-dem-donor-democratic-partys-message-effin-wrong/

You lose lmao

do they mean that it's a training on improving the harrassment techniques? better groping, PUA shit etc?

M8, ICE has already a full plate.

Is publix, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

THE ELECTION NEEDLE OF DOOM RETURNS AT 7PM US EAST COAST TIME

>The political climate has changed a lot with Trump. Lots of people I used to regard as cucks have become unchained.

>Pam will never serve you a /sip/ then meet you in the airplane bathroom for a quickie
Why the fuck live

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

All these desperate 1 post by this id concern shilling posts are just fucking classic. It's just like the election, we're seeing all the oldies.

>Woops forgot to vote
>Woops accidentally voted for the wrong guy
>Everyone at X polling station was a Northham supporter
>Anecdotal evidence about turnout while most of the electorate is still at work
>There's no hope if we lose virginia
etc etc

[New Baker Needed]
[New Baker Needed]
[New Baker Needed]

comfy awoo sleeps time for me
GOOD LUCK VA GO VOTE, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH SALT!!

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

Promises made, promises kept. Thanks Trump!

yeah we're 61% "White", which includes white hispanics, North Africans, Jews, Middle-Easterners, Indians, and Italians.

In reality, we're much closer to 40% White. I mean only 22% of the country has blue eyes lmao. How often do you see people in this country that look like a descendent of Thomas Jefferson. Fucking never

see
Thanks for baking. Will try to find another baker.

CANADA BTFO!!!!!

>turn on TV
>look at phone
>go on pol
>Trump on everything. Watch him verbally bitchslap shill reporter in worst Korea.
>remember that he is my president
>this is reality and not a dream
mfw

Gillespie will win, it's close enough as it is and the fact that he supports legalising Cannabis will win those last few voters over.

Uranium One rundown:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

A must read for everyone to understand the gravity of the situation.

So Handel won by almost 2 more points than Trafalgar predicted? So you're saying Gillespie will win, according to Trafalgar?

I just went to the polls. Everyone was wearing Northam hats and Northam shirts. I tried to vote but I saw a few big guys beating up Gillespie supporters and got out of there

Northam is winning bros. we're finished.

reminder
i.4cdn.org/gif/1510074509786.webm

oh noooo that sucks

I cant believe we fucking let that cocksucker faggot Ossoff into congress how could we have let this happen bros

Georgia was supposed to be a RED STATE

Minnesota baker

Where are you m8?

Making me want a londonport roast beef sub...

GOODNIGHT
SLEEPWELL

That's not a gif

>148408560
Jefferson had brown eyes.
>40%
Now I know you're being stupid.

How will Trump save Venezeula? Will he stage a military coup? Boots on the ground with Operation Taco Liberation?

yeah nice memes bro too bad America is dying and there's nothing we can do to save it.

NIGHT OF THE LONG VANS

Man did that show have a shitty ending.

I'm just being honest
Your guy has already lost

wrong

that's pretty funny

real americans mosey to the polls

Yeah? Link?

Things get crazy when that neddle gets 88% R+

The Apprentice of Sun Tzu is arriving!

>POLITICALLY INCORRECT

>While Trump encountered protests during his visits to Japan and South Korea on the first two legs of his 12-day Asian tour, such scenes are unlikely in China, which tightly controls public gatherings, with media and the internet subject to censorship.

>China's ambassador to the United States, Cui Tiankai, said Trump will receive a "state visit-plus" experience in Beijing. He is expected to go to the Forbidden City and participate in an inspection of Chinese troops, though China has released few other details.

>Trump's popularity in China largely comes from his disdain for political correctness and defiance of traditional liberal western views, which many Chinese consider elitist and unrealistic, Chen said.

>His criticism of the U.S. trade deficit with China, for example, is seen by many in the country as standard U.S. political talk, some pundits say.

>"In China, realists hold a deep-rooted belief that the rule of the jungle means the strong prey on the weak," Chen said. "For them, the world is not split into right and wrong, good or evil, it is only success or failure, the powerful and the weak."

>Factual errors or gaffes by Trump tend to be ignored by his Chinese fans or explained away as harmless mistakes made by a leader who writes his own rules.

>In Japan on Monday, Trump told Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that the Japanese economy was not performing as well as the United States' and appeared to mistakenly say that Japan's economy was the world's second-largest. It is actually third, after China's.

>An editor at a major state publication told Reuters was inclined to be forgiving about Trump's remark to Abe: "He's a free spirit. No one can tell him what to do."

>Many on Chinese social media see Trump as a figure of fun.

>"Rather than being a president, Trump is more like a comedian!" one Weibo user wrote.

Data! Finally a NOVA country for Dems down big (I think?)

The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned.

The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

The opposition research firm has faced renewed scrutiny after litigation revealed that the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for that research.

Congressional Republicans have since questioned whether that politically financed research contributed to the FBI’s investigation of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – making Fusion’s 2016 contacts with Russian interests all the more relevant.

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Don Jr. and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya occurred during a critical period.

At that time, bank records show Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm for work on behalf of a Kremlin-linked oligarch while paying a former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump through his Russian contacts.

>But hours before the Trump Tower meeting on 06/09/2016 Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom.

Court records reviewed by Fox News, email correspondence and published reports corroborate the pair’s presence together. The Confidential source told Fox News they also were together after the Trump Tower meeting.

hasn't he been sick for like two weeks now
does he have AIDS

Thank you, Hans. May you one day destroy the Eternal Austrian.

This is one of the best twitter posters

>Too liberal
They're the opposite. Republicans are the party of Western liberal values, protection of private property, equality before the law, consent of the governed, right to face one's accuser, consentual government. Democrats hate all of those things.

Not his problem.

I'm being serious. When I walk around town, I rarely see any white people. This country is domed, I tell you.

If we're being really strict (100% North-Western European heritage), America is unironically only 30% or so white.

Based Quaid

Also Kingpin is a great comedy

desu I love Assad. Yaallah!

Saved! That’s the real Pam?

lol they will keep it even then suddenly surge the needle to one side when its obvious, what a useless "prediction"

Thats not how you mosey! Take your memeflag off and let us see your european excuse for not knowing American slang!

>"It's fractured; it's broken. We need a new brand," Cloobeck said. "It needs to be simple. Keep it simple. Tax reform, keep it simple. Infrastructure, no bumps in the road. What more do we have to say? They need to have a new brand created."
These sound like Trump policies, kek.

THAT is a high quality hillpepe!

His progeny shall rule!

>EXCELLENT CHILDREN

>In a country where parents are traditionally judged by the success of their children, Trump scores extra points for his daughter Ivanka, a businesswoman and currently advisor to President Trump, and her Mandarin-speaking children.

>One Chinese state publication said that all five of Trump's children are a testament to his character.

>"You can tell what parents are like through their childrens' success. Trump’s five children are all excellent, it means he is a very successful father,” the China Education Daily said on its social media account.

>Ivanka Trump is sometimes referred to as “goddess” on Chinese social media, where some were upset that the first daughter would not be accompanying her father to Beijing.

>“SAD! Ivanka is not coming to China,” said Jiang Xiaofeng, a journalist with Phoenix TV on Sina Weibo, appropriating one of Donald Trump's favorite Twitter exclamations.

POST TRUMP MEMES

Fuckin baby-ass sized Superman emblem, goddamn faggot leafs all need to burn.

I've not predicting shit until the polls close desu

Millennials up yuge though

lmao

yeah and that includes North-Africans, Middle-Easterners, Indians, Jews, and Italians.

yeah

THEY KNOW

Fortunately most of SEA is American-friendly. Meanwhile Trump can't even get a proper state visit to britain.

>randy was right all along

Well I hope he feels better.

>>"In China, realists hold a deep-rooted belief that the rule of the jungle means the strong prey on the weak," Chen said. "For them, the world is not split into right and wrong, good or evil, it is only success or failure, the powerful and the weak."

This really sums up the chinese soul

>148408832
This is stupidity of the highest order.

Thanks

>Millennial
>18-40

Huwhat

Oh yes it is. Venezeula is one of the biggest exporters of Opioids to the states

indeed

Wish Ivanka would have went to china man, they love her.

Sally Hemmings would disagree with you.

pls mediafire entire folder

Ok, Chaim. Your “fellow white people” but will work this time

>complains about memes on a Vietnamese traffic light polish forum
>nothing we can do (to save America)
We can save it. It's not too late.

May you shit out a bunch of white babies. If a few fail, it doesn't matter.
Fairfax down is pretty bad, you know.
Italians are white.
The non-Hispanic non-Arabic white share is 59%.

Defend this, making people work.