CALL THEM UNTIL THEY TAKE THIS SHIT OFF THEIR WEBSITE

CALL THEM UNTIL THEY TAKE THIS SHIT OFF THEIR WEBSITE

"WHY AMERICANS DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MASS SHOOTINGS"

+1spamfilter(404)spamfilter827-spamfilter2300 OPTION 0

Right now all I have is a tourism line. Demand the story be taken down or a more useful number is provided. Don't stop calling. Post better numbers as you get them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnnewsource.com/contact/
archive.is/5LZe2
b-ok.org/ireader/2646744
thestate.com/news/local/crime/article183218466.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice link you fucking moron

cnnnewsource.com/contact/

But he's right, Americans don't care about mass shootings.

kek. pretty entertaining to watch Mossad being this visibly and transparently butthurt that their false flags fail so they struggle with the fact the murder people in droves for absolutely no reason

>requesting cnn link
you need to be lynched

>demand censorship
no, you're a faggot. if you don't like CNN's content then don't visit their website.

NEVER CORRECT YOUR ENEMIES WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A MISTAKE

That’s bullshit. Americans are the only ones still talking about shootings like Vegas, WACO, Sandy Hook, etc.

The media, run by non American traitors, is the one that doesn’t care because they systematically refuse to report on te truth. And when the media gets shut down by the masses and is completely ignored on these matters, they say things like this.

It’s not the Americans that don’t care. They truly do. That’s why they elected Trump. It’s the foreign funded media that doesn’t care. Because if you truly cared you’d want the truth and nothing but the truth.

ARCHIVE THAT SHIT
archive.is/5LZe2

No we care about the victims. What that title means is they don't care about gun control. That liberal faggot doesn't understand is we value our rights more so than dead children. It's sad those people died but it's no reason to sacrifice liberty.

You don't give a fuk as long as you can fill your anus with twinkies

i only care if they get the high score

>The statistics speak for themselves. A mass shooting is defined as an event where at least four people are shot. We now have one every day in America

so niggers in the hood doing drive bys is like a guy shooting up a church

>mudslime runs down people in a car and kills people with a nailbomb
>eh, don't worry about it, that's just the cost of diversity. we should bring over more violent people who hate us and will never integrate into our society in fact

>some crazy guy shoots up a bunch of people
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS THIS IS NOT OK

Uhhh because they don't matter?
Over 8,000 other Americans died on that Sunday.
I'm only going to spend grief on the ones I know personally not whore my grief out to some media driven hysteria.

b-ok.org/ireader/2646744

It's just a bait headline that means "why won't these racists outlaw guns?!?!?!?!?" Don't fall for the bait.

Are you kidding me? Let them keep this debacle up.

stupid people that unwittingly trust these faggot sources won't know it's a lie, like my mother. I am on a fucking crusade to save my family from false sources, pumping them full of bluepills

So no, make them take it down

We don't give a damn about the news cycle and the $$$ it makes (((them)))

so far those attacks have targeted

a) rural americans listening to country
b) rural americans going to church

the left has gone insane

>Americans don’t care

Wrong. Real Americans are fighting to ban weapons of mass destruction. The Americans who don’t care are people who let themselves become subjected to the lies of the Russian government’s propaganda and turned America over to a dotard traitor.

kek this. The ones want ultimate control cannot even control themselves ironically.

Bump because this will work

NIGGERS ITS HAPPENING

Just some dindu chimping out.
thestate.com/news/local/crime/article183218466.html