When will Americans realise that the rest of the world hates them?

It's almost like they think they're beyond criticism or something.

I don't hate Americans

when will the rest of the world realize we don't give a shit what you think

This

Some americans are okay, the ones who are mods who get butthurt easily. They wouldn't delete an off-topic thread if the target of banter were Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, Mexico or Brazil.

We realize. We just don't care.

But america's influence hasn't faded
Superiority breeds jealousy

>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C

rest of the world?

speak for yourself. americans don't give a fuck, make based military and blast faggits out while the rest of the people work to bring in the smartest and most successful people from around the world to make america better

all other fag countries have people looking to leave to GO TO AMERICA

The only burgerbois I hate are those who visit Sup Forums.

Thread's over, go home yuropoors

You only hate us because this is the place that everyone wants to live. It is basic jealousy and sour grapes. The brightest minds flock to the land of the free to realize their dreams and raise themselves out of poverty. If we did not matter, there would be no hatred and no one would give a fuck, but the fact that all this 'hatred' (jealousy) exists proves that America is the golden country that is the envy of all other countries of the world.

>lost to farmers in vietnam
>lost to cavemen in afganistan
>lost to camel jockeys and teenagers on meth in iraq
>highest suicide rate for soldiers in the world
>highest homelessness rate for soldiers in the world
>has trannies in the army

Sage

Sour Grapes.

>le based military
>fights wars for Israel kikes

>hated by nobodies and buttblasted losers the world over

Somehow I guess we'll just have to find ways to not care about what a bunch of whiny faggots think. Oh wait, we already don't.

It’s almost like you’re just shitposting up this entire board

You used to be an ally. But I realize that the UK is fucking DONE and KEKED forever.

GFY

When will the rest of the world realize we don't give a fuck?

We do realize, but why would we care about what lesser countries think of us?

That's like going up to the people that hate you and telling them their opinions matter to you. They don't, you say fuck off and ignore them.

We know we are hated, fuck u all.

OP don’t be such a fag. No one that’s a real individual would care if anyone hated them. Fuck off you are going about this like a money grubbing Phoenician.

The real reason to vilify Americans is that they are a jewish puppet state that was built on jewish money.

In every group, the Betas all sit around with disdain and scorn for the Alpha. Every. Fucking. TIME.

Nice flag

>Americans why aren't you crying and begging for forgiveness when someone posts a meme on an anonymous image board?
>are you above criticism or something

If anyone gets shitter shattered about anti-American shit on here of all places they are weak

When will the rest of the world realize we don’t think about them?

Before the 18.5bn soros investment, we never had anti-US shill threads like these.

They almost remind me of the Sup Forums from the before times. its all just shitposts, fillers and response driven contentless threads.

Remember if u get mad, its a shill thread. dont reply, dont post, always sage

If it weren't for American ACTION...the UK would be a province of the Caliphate by now. Oh wait, that's almost the reality to begin with.

>lost 1947 war with India
>lost 1965 war with India
>lost 1971 war, Bangladesh liberated
>lost 1984 war with India, Indian now owns Siachen

lol Porkistan

>If you disagree (get mad), it's a shill thread
The words of a based magapede

>flag
Ok Arif, that's enough internet for today. Now go make me some soccer balls.

True.
Good thing the chances of that are supremely low despite the memes of bongistan ;)

I live in California, I have seen or heard someone get shot in over 20 years.

You think that CNN breaking news is actual life. Sad.

The difference is that you can shoot back in the US unlike in Europe where you basically have to lie down and call the nearest armed police

>think
lol

The fact the you've heard some get shot in the first place is a bad thing

>germanistan... Shut the fuck up, you weak willed Muslim meat.

just you wait. they finaly thought about weaponizing cows

Nah, if you get shot in the UK by a Jihadi, they give him a free house and jail anyone who protests on fucking Twitter

The most powerful military in the world has massive failures in the Middle East and the Cold War, while simultaneously spending the most amount of money (over 10 times more than the second most powerful military) to secure the existance of the Jewish state in Levantine.

You are literally showing off that you enjoy being the world police, an essential feature needed to establish a NWO and part of the agenda of Globalists world wide.

Thanks for sharing your ignorancy with us.

One person, in my LIFETIME.

I'm well aware we are public enemy #1. I hate the US too. This country is full of niggers, spics, brainlets, and cunts. Sooner we're killed off, the better.

A few hundred people out of 320 million. I have a better chance winning the powerball.
sage

>It's almost like they think they're beyond criticism or something.

just like the jews,hmm makes you think..

this. I don’t even consider non-Americans to be human tbqh

When will non-Americans realize they are minorities trying to band together to topple da oppresah?

Your tears sustain us.

"World police"

YEAH, it's called HAVING TO because all you so called NATO "Allies" are so Faggoty you won't do anything but watch your women get raped.

You're fucking FAGGITS

>lost 1947 war with India
won half of kashmir from india in 1947

>lost 1965 war with India
pretty sure we won that won mate

>lost 1971 war, Bangladesh liberated
it was a war of Independence from a region we were already to planing to separate. but yeah losing a giant slum was a real bummer to us

>lost 1984 war with India, Indian now owns Siachen
losing 74km was such a fucking tragedy

did you read about this in the same textbook that say earth is 6000 years old?

if only you had a job too huh?
>they took er jerbs

What is this supposed to be? 674D-bait?

We know the rest of the world hates us, we simply just don't give a shit. Quite frankly, you can't make us give a shit either.

But he's true.
You guys didn't win a single war since WW2, and we all know the russians did that job. Why do you suck so hard in compat, despite the biggest budget and most modern equipment?

>faggot faggot faggot faggot

Uhm
Sweetie
How about you just leave the NATO and let us wake up?
You do realize that your presence is just another factor for European Decadence, right?

If you kept out of foreign affairs for more than a decade, the world would be a much better place.
America was born as an isolationist country, now it's involved in business of nations worldwide.

I've noticed every single of these anti-american b8 threads are started by either a bong or memeflag.

BTW at siachen we killed like 900 streetshitters. so losing 74km was not that bad.

>You guys didn't win a single war since WW2
>WW2
WAHT?
they didn't win shit. USSR did.

>It's almost like they think they're beyond criticism or something.
We are.
I'd be truly bothered if you guys actually liked us. It would be a sign that we're doing things wrong.

You can leave if you want, I won't stop you.

Most rabidly anti-American bongs are Scottish, who are the most butthurt people on Earth.

Reminder to Sage this blatant flat-earth tier d&c glow in the dark psyop wherever it's posted

>Why do you suck so hard in compat, despite the biggest budget and most modern equipment?
trannies and faggot soldiers.
their entire army has been cuckolded by israels and golf arabs.
they are basically bodyguards to them.

Ummm Sweetie, maybe if you FAGGOTS actually cared about the rise of home brewed terrorism that happened WITHOUT any egging on of policy from the U.S., you might not actually NEED US to do 90% of the fighting for you.

how about you read the entire sentence paki?
>and we all know the russians did that job.

>You only hate us because this is the place that everyone wants to live.

That only applies to Mexicans.

It wasn't too long ago everyone hated you. We just don't want to be cucked like you are

then why are you telling him that they won you retard?

IT SURE IS LONELY AT THE TOP

You misunderstand. He wants it to burn down so he can rebuild.

they were part of the winning team you fucking moron

Oh you got me Asahd, it's a good thing I already have one. Have fun playing minesweeper in the Kashmir.

We just don't care either way. Get relevant bro

the only they get is a participation trophy. not being called winners.

>But he's true.
I love it when 4channers from shitty countries think they speak English "better than most natives"
You know that thing about Americans giving out lots of fake compliments? It also applies when we praise people's knowledge of English.

LOL
We can just let Russia do all the fighting for us.
If you stepped out in this very instant, we would send more of our soldiers to the fields.
But don't pretend that you dindu nuffin.
The destabilization of the ME was entirely the fault of the US.

> Be Europe
> Have unelected overlords run your entire shit
> Absorb Jihadis and learn to live with them
> Contribute nothing to the fight
> Shit on America for keeping 90% of the common enemies at bay

>When will Americans realise that the rest of the world hates them?
When will the rest of the world realize that we don't give a fuck what you think of us? You get 6 months in prison for carrying a 1-1/2" long knife, and your people live in fear of acid and hammer attacks...But its ok, because you don't like us.

Id ask if you have bull to prep, but that would assume another human being would want to be around you naked.

We haven't fought a "war" since ww2. It's all been police actions and "military conflicts".

Wrong. Americans are just dumb. Can't hate retarded people.

At least he's trying, user. Fluency is just practice and usage.

Thanks, Texas.

Rest of the world is asshurt.

And people don't hate Americans as virulently as they hate others. More like a low-key rejection and poking fun at

I am sorry, I couldn't hear your question over the sound of how awesome I am.

You mean all 90% of enemies you have caused to exist in the first place?

working at McDonald isn't a real job tim.

wtf has this to do with the question?
i don't hate burgers actually. i just wanted to know, why you guys fail in every war

All you have are memes. We have the world.

Now it also applies to euro countries too. We get tons of euro immigrants here.. seeking freedom and opportunity. Welcome to the homeland of freedom loving peoples everywher.e

Keep that furry shit off my thread plaese

>All you have are memes

They've got some good ones though.

I wonder when they will realize nobody takes them serious anymore?
I mean they have unironically become caricatures by now.

We gave them money weapons and raw material. They would have been crushed by the Nazis if they didn't have ((our))) backing.

wat? vietnam, afghanistan, iraq not wars?
whatever you label them, why did you lose every time?

Things work much better when you underestimate us. Please do.

you literally just did you dumb fat fuck: