A white feminst feels at ease of forcing kids to kiss when they don't want to

A white feminst feels at ease of forcing kids to kiss when they don't want to

>should of

>I'm reporting you!
>*evidence is a screenshot of a man explaining that no means no and you disagreeing*

funny thing is, he will be suspended for few days by fagbook staffs. lmao

Why can't women ever argue? Once it gets a little tough they always report the person to a boss/higher authority.

These people are fucking retarded.

>14 year old kids in a school play
>Professional

Didn't she get the memo? You need to go to Hollywood and ask Weinstein for a job to become a pro

Let's be honest here folks, we all know if that VERY SAME scene was done, and everything was the same, but the male actor was white, that SAME EXACT feminist would be out screeching about oppression. Leftists are inherently hypocrites, remember this when debating them

Dawn desperately wants that black cock.

Look I'm as conservative as the next guy but there's really nothing wrong with stage kissing in high school, if you have a real problem with it then you're probably afraid that it'll turn you on

It's people like this cunt that make it really hard for me to even want to save this world. But we must.

Usually the boss being another man, male domination is wonderful.

Yes one day they force kids who voluntarly went to school theater kiss
One day they will force kids to attend school theater and make them have sex

>javan nelums
you dont sound white OP

True, but high school olays are typically established plays, you would know if there was a kissing scene when you auditioned.

The original script did not have a kiss and it was only added later because of the pedo kike director.

It would be non issue probably, tho xD
I mean, we should feel bad for that girl even if it was white Chad and not some black Urkel wannabe, right?

I don't think it would've been uncomfortable if it were a white chad, the girl obviously hated niggers too

I love how this feminist completely overlooks the fact that "the kiss" wasn't in the script when the girl signed her contract, that it was sprung on her at the last minute, and that the director gleefully admitted that they "made her do it" because she was freaked out about it. Didn't fit her narrative, I guess. I thought feminists were all about consent?

>I thought feminists were all about consent?

Feminists are about whatever their masters tell them to be about.

Quick rundown?

As someone in the media industry, I believe these kids gotta do whatever the fucking director tells them to do. Probably threatened to rip up her potential career in the future of media work if she didn't kiss da boy. The Directors word is law on sets.

>Females are about whatever their masters tell them to be about.
Fixed it for you.

You don't need to make kids kiss. It's cringy enough watching a romance between kids

What the fuck is this even about?

Appeal to authority, hilariously is the woman's only argument

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy.

she should be fired, they are not professionals they are student children.

if the director was a white man then this would be blown up everywhere

she, as a professional working with student children should hae just taught them how to do a stage kiss if they said they were uncomfortable