/IOTBW/ Salt Miner's Union Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.
Do not trespass. Do not Vandalize. Do not post over other signs or flyers. Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories. We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's oaky to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/10/24/559604836/majority-of-white-americans-think-theyre-discriminated-against
pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
socjobrumors.com/topic/its-okay-to-be-white
archive.is/z6VtA
youtu.be/hW51iM0hW78
sfgate.com/local/article/It-s-OK-to-be-white-sticker-spotted-in-12336244.php
archive.is/DaU4k
freebeacon.com/politics/major-dem-donor-democratic-partys-message-effin-wrong/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3602292/posts
archive.is/jvh9V
ign.com/boards/threads/its-ok-to-be-white-is-one-of-the-best-troll-slogans-ever.455050166/
archive.is/mzmX8
wired.com/2010/02/spacebridge-diy-balloon/
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.1026336-Its-okay-to-white-identity-politics-and-white-supermacy?page=1
archive.is/7RLLz
truthrevolt.org/news/its-ok-be-white-signs-shine-light-campus-bias
archive.is/8SFja
npr.org/2017/10/24/559604836/majority-of-white-americans-think-theyre-discriminated-against
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Shit like this is FINALLY having an effect.

This literally triggers my wife's African son

10/10 bants. Had to think for a second.

Had to screencap pic related of a couple anons from last night's thread. It's so damn true. I thought I was just gonna post IOTBW flyers one night, but I can't stop putting them up now.

was this already made?
dunno, I made it anyway

New pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
Previous >pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

Google docs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

Nothing in St Louis, Detroit, or Chicago yet? Who's got the brassiest of balls?

Has anyone posted them in Portland, OR yet?

This billboard was a campaign thought up by a UofS proff.
Sheela Mclean
She teaches white people how to feel guilty for being white.

New - Sociology Job Market Rumors (Forum)

SJW hive is a buzz edition

>Are faculty at your campus freaking out about these posters? The over-reaction here is unbelievable, with multiple people actually labeling it as "hate speech".
_____

>The ones that popped up on our campus were quickly covered in swastikas and "KKK".
_____

>I remember the days when people had real problems
_____

>So with these morons talking about "whiteness" all the time and arguing that our entire society is "white supremacy", not to mention getting recognition for this filth, we have to be surprised there is a counter reaction against such crap? My, my!
_____

>or you could just not be racists. it's ok to be white as it is ok to be any race or gender.

>it's not racist to say it's ok to be white any more then it is to be black or chinese, or what ever they are or wish to be called or identify as.

>if you think there is something wrong with the letters, then they did their job i suspect, why not think about why you think something is wrong with them.
_____

>So with these morons talking about "whiteness" all the time and arguing that our entire society is "white supremacy", not to mention getting recognition for this filth, we have to be surprised there is a counter reaction against such crap? My, my!

>As whites become a minority, we can expect to see more and more white nationalist activism. It is inevitable. The only way around this as a society is to delegitimate all ethnic nationalisms. But that's never going to happen, is it?
_____

>Of course it's okay to be white. But the only dumbass who would say that or print it on a poster has assumed that somewhere, somehow, someone is saying it's not okay to be white.

>Literally, no one is arguing it's not okay to be white.

>The posters are another pathetic manifestation of wealthy white men diagnosing themselves as persecuted. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Continued.....

socjobrumors.com/topic/its-okay-to-be-white

archive.is/z6VtA

>Chicago
I have a friend who works in Chicago and told me he saw them last friday. Not everyone can take pictures of there work, sometimes it is safer to act normal and move along. Then there is the chad SA poster, but he's a madman with solid brass balls.

This is her reaction to my poster I put up.

Who's the glorious bastard who put stickers around normandale college in MN?

If there are any Leafs here around the Toronto area, there is a golden opportunity. I'll just leave this video here and I'm sure you can figure it out.
youtu.be/hW51iM0hW78

Seeing snow makes me think- who's going to be the first write it into a big field of fresh snowfall? Walking isn't vandalism, is it?

Since I cant post two pics. Here they are together.

>Walking isn't vandalism, is it?
is the walker white?

New - SF Gate

In the belly of the beast II edition

>"It struck me as odd because it was clearly trying to invoke a reaction, but it was so weakly worded," said Cecilia. "It felt weird to see something intentionally inflammatory like that in the city and I immediately wondered who had put it up."

sfgate.com/local/article/It-s-OK-to-be-white-sticker-spotted-in-12336244.php

archive.is/DaU4k

>safer to act normal and move along
Probably the best way to preserve one's life in such cities, now that you mention it. Just glad to hear more midwest mentions.

This is the correct version faggots. You are all doing it wrong, this was the original plan. Stop derailing in.

>Im black for fucks sake and wish you faggots would stand up for yourselves FOR ONCE, sick of these trannys, pedos, liberals thinking im on their side
As far as they know, you are. At least here in America, blacks almost always vote Democrat. Because Democrats (now) are for softer sentencing in crimes, easier job opportunities for ex-felons, and almost always tout their defense against welfare cuts. This is especially helpful to black Americans because some absurd fraction of black men between ages 18 and 60 have been in prison - I think 30%. Even more can't get off the dole, even if they wanted to.

Blacks and other minorities are "guaranteed" gets in the Democratic coalition. Lately Democrats started making platform planks for LGBT rights, etc. to get the limp-wrist vote, too. Blacks don't dislike gays enough to vote against their own self-interest, so they stay.

... Effectively Democrats keep blacks "in their place" through soft power to ensure this cycle continues. LBJ thought it was horrible if useful. Modern Democrats see it as the only way they'll maintain power, especially now someone drained their fucking coffers. No way they're reaching out to "swing" voters in 2018, maybe not even by 2020.

It makes stories like this all the sweeter:
freebeacon.com/politics/major-dem-donor-democratic-partys-message-effin-wrong/

If nobody has done Portland, you should do it so we can check Portland off. If someone has done Portland, you should still do it so we can drive the message home.

Roaches dont have printers. Also even if they did How will you out them up with your little pincers...

fuck off turk

SAGE

DON'T BE PAWNS OF THE ALT-right/SPENCER!

We need to mold snow presses with "It's okay to be white" to stamp into snow

watch the niggers kicking snow everywhere out of anger

STOP MAKING SPENCER MAD!

I was jk. This is the real phase two

Still wont be able to put them up because snakes have little tiny arms and cant reach poles.

New - Free Republic (Forum)

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3602292/posts

archive.is/jvh9V

If we have anons who are currently stuck in Des Moines, IA, your contribution would be fantastic

Des Moines is the liberal anus of Iowa. That or Ames, Iowa City, Waterloo, or Davenport.
Any of these.

Does it matter?
>that's the joke

Gonna have a good laugh at the first video of that.

New - IGN (Forum)

ign.com/boards/threads/its-ok-to-be-white-is-one-of-the-best-troll-slogans-ever.455050166/

archive.is/mzmX8

Fucking shill. it is not the correct version gtfo

I kind of want to air drop some fliers because I dont want to risk cameras seeing me

>Get balloon like link related wired.com/2010/02/spacebridge-diy-balloon/
>Fill with hundreds of small fliers
>Fill and release
>Balloon pops at altitude releasing all the fliers into the wind to scatter

You know I just thought of something

I know we shouldn't do a "phase 2" or edit this in any way, but after a while we should put a subtle small logo on the bottom of it to false flag a group we don't like.

We should claim to be anonymous and put the le anonymous logo on the bottom, that would make it an even bigger shitstorm

many have used it, many more will. die, jew.

explosive kek

entering Germany

Good job.

>Drones
>Drones dropping hundreds of fliers above college campuses and protests
>"It's okay to be white" posters slapped into the face of BLM protesters by the wind dropped above like a holy drone strike by Trump himself

>Its actually working goyim, stop it!

The general consensus here is that suggestions for a potential "phase 2" should be taken to the forums on ebaumsworld, where the idea for IOTBW began

Phase 2 is make white babies. Sadly I doubt you can help much there but the rest of us will do our part.

good job. lmaoed ass a little

>Phase 2 is make white babies. Sadly I doubt you can help much there but the rest of us will do our part.

Wtf of course I will. I will have at least 3 children

cancer

big if true

This is getting All Your Base tier ... kek

No

Anonymous is considered an "alt right" group linked to Sup Forums. Thats a bad idea

>Germany
Enjoy the secret service wasting hundredthousands of Euros on forensic research tracking you down trough your printer and IP to make an example of you or whoever put it up and punish you for this "gravely offensive and dividing hate crime"

This isnt something as trivial as setting up a jihadi terror network or running some childprositution ring mate.

I don't see this one on there. It was from Phoenix Arizona.

Is this the newest poster pic collage?

I thought drone at first but figured itd be more likely to get me caught than a balloon that can be filled and forgotten about from a remote location.

Plus a shitton cheaper than a proper drone capable of carrying a stack of papers

Photo of his house stairwell. Still funny tho, specifically the spam of pol links

New - The Escapist Magazine

Super Cuck edition (ripe for the picking)

>In a vacuum there'd be nothing wrong with the statement "It's okay to be white". But look at it this way: There's nothing wrong with the statement "I like cars" but if you hang a sign with the text "I like cars" in front of a grieving widows house whose husband was ran over by a car recently it's an act of provocation.

>And those signs are an act of provocation. They were meant to be one. Their point was never to express happiness over how lovely it is to be caucasian. It was a reaction to white hegemony being challenged. The implicit statement was "There's no reason to question what it means to be part of the most privileged ethnic group in a multiethnic society, it's okay to be white." But they knew it's what they meant, they knew who ever read it knew what they meant and they knew that if anyone called them out on it they could play victim and claim unfair treatment for being called out on making a statement that, out of context, seems perfectly innocent.
____

>"It's ok to be white" rides in the idea that whiteness is under attack. Speaking as a painfully white dude, I can only see that as being part of a victim complex. And with the climate of Nazis coming out of the wood work...how did you think people would react to this? Because it really does carry the implication that whiteness is under attacks. Mainly from minotities.
____

>That's disingenuous bullshit and you know it. I know it. The people behind this know it.

>It's like how "All lives matter" is a perfectly nice and agreeable thing to say... unless you only feel the need to say it in response to someone else saying that black lives matter

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.1026336-Its-okay-to-white-identity-politics-and-white-supermacy?page=1

archive.is/7RLLz

I'm tempted to put up two posters:
One that says 'it's okay to be white'
and another that says 'it's okay to be black'

Which one do you think would be vandalized first?

I kek’d

>This isnt something as trivial as setting up a jihadi terror network or running some childprositution ring mate.
Fucking Hans, war crimes against my sides. 10/10

Is there any reason to do this in a predominately white and conservative small town? Indiana, home of the Electric Pence.

On one hand I want to help, on the other, I feel like itd just be stirring the pot for no reason

This one is fake

THE FIRE RISES . IOTBW

Thanks, good work user.

Yes, most recent. 200 pics in there. I am collecting pics for the next one but I won't update it until I've got a sufficient amount that makes it worth doing them all at once.

New - Truth Revolt

Rationalist edition

>Signs and stickers proclaiming that "It's ok to be white" have been popping up on college campuses and, somehow, that message is being taken as racist and divisive. One has to be fairly biased against white people to consider a statement saying that its ok to be the race that you are to be in any way offensive or problematic. Why would it be inherently not ok to be of any race, unless the person making that distinction was viewing the race in question through a racist lens? The fact that so many colleges have an issue with it just show the bizarre amount of bias on campus.

Continued...

truthrevolt.org/news/its-ok-be-white-signs-shine-light-campus-bias

archive.is/8SFja

kinda pointless to put them where nobody will trip up and say "no it isn't okay to be white" or where it won't get immediately taken down

God damn I love this new maymay, it could potentially go on forever if we wanted it to. Unlike HWNDU it isn't centered around one person, as long as we're producing angry reactions this is great

Do you guys think we could wind up creating a protest just around these fliers?

logically it says "ok" and not "okay"

When are the "Merry Christmas" posters going to be available?

FUCK YOUR (((ALT-RIGHT))) CAMPAIGNS!

>"they knew that if anyone called them out on it they could play victim and claim unfair treatment for being called out on making a statement that, out of context, seems perfectly innocent."
THIS is the context:

nice

I am so sick and tired of seeing this same stupid comment. You are missing the point of this whole exercise you plebbit faggot.

The point isn't about proving that "the left is a bunch of hypocrites!" We've been pointing that out for decades, and it doesn't do anything. The left doesn't change its ways.

The IOTBW flyer has the purpose of demonstrating the anti-white sentiment in the media and much of the population. Adding your stupid other little poster will distract from and confuse the message, which is otherwise very concise and straightforward.

Stick to the plan. If you can't get on board with that, then go back to plebbit and play with you upvotes

Sounds there you would face very little risk doing so. If nothing else it would let people see one in person what they heard about on the news.

>FUCK YOUR (((ALT-RIGHT))) CAMPAIGNS!

I did it at my local liberal arts uni. We only put it on trees. Is it illegal to put them on the buildings walls?

good job autist

I liked Milo at first because le epic gay man triggering cucks and blue hairs

But the more I see from him the less I like him now. He should have stuck to talks on college campuses

Plastered this one up in the seaside town of Darunia.

racist pumpkin incident = still kekworthy

Spencer is no better than Milo or all the other alt-right shills. They saw how effective it is to stop Nazi LARPing and focus on optics and are trying to co-opt it now. Infowars and every other alt media outlet are doing the same thing. We just stick to the plan, the more original flyers are out there the more their shit looks fake.

That whole forum is one cluster cuck

Milo was always a money grubbing shill. He was great at it. The alt-right just liked him because he was such a good troll, but he was never not an egotistical, self promoting shill.