CBTS #119: BAD ACTORS IN BOOTS EDITION

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)
------
→ #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Most recent Q breadcrumbs:
#94 → #

Latest:
#116: → #
#115: → #
#114:
#113: → #
#112: > → #
#111: > → #
#110: > → #
#109: > → #
#108: > → #
#107: → #
#106: → #
#105: → #
#104: → #
#103: → #
#102: → #
#101: → #
#100: → # (Epic #100)

Other urls found in this thread:

energy.gov/cio/office-chief-information-officer
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
amazon.com/Hillary-Clinton-Wonderland-Quotes-Campaign-ebook/dp/B01HOM8AV2
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/pepe-escobar-inside-story-saudi-night-long-knives
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Al_Yamama_arms_deal
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
energy.gov/cio/contributors/mark-m-jarek
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2007/eirv34n25-20070622/04-07_725.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
youtube.com/watch?v=9JtfsG963dk
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210
libgen.io/get/B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210/Hillary Rodham Clinton-What Happened-Simon & Schuster (2017).epub
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71U6YcsLPlL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR246,320_.jpg
eraoflight.com/2017/11/07/archangel-michael-buckle-up
youtube.com/watch?v=5RnmtzwIijg
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5cko9118w
youtube.com/watch?v=kHpiYpcwLAQ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
eam.watch/log
vocaroo.com/i/s0YfnQLwTRrI
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
offgridsurvival.com/department-defense-run-national-blackout-drill-starting-november-4th/
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-carriers/u-s-to-stage-drill-with-three-carriers-as-trump-visits-asia-idUSKBN1D62OQ
amazon.com/Adventures-Hillary-Clinton-Wizard-Gates-ebook/dp/B01HBV3P84/
youtube.com/watch?v=AWGof4StIQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR ITS FUCKING NOTHING

+++ is real.

This thing is fizzling out faster than mentos in a coke can

Skyking is irrelevant to this, it's been around for years

The puzzle pieces are coming together!! BIG ENERGY +++

>Q-Clearance is the top level security clearance for Department of Energy.

>My visit to Japan and friendship with PM Abe will yield many benefits, for our great Country. Massive military & ENERGY orders happening+++!

>In 2008, Mr. Everett served as Chief Information Officer in the Office of Administration at the White House, managing the technology infrastructure for the Executive Office of the President, the technology requirements of the Presidential transition, and the Presidential records transfer to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). Mr. Everett has held additional technology leadership roles at the White House, the Department of Commerce, and on several National Special Security Events.

energy.gov/cio/office-chief-information-officer

Leddit scooped us.

Why can't I find that tweet on his twitter?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
+++
Keep Digging

Been following this for 4 days and nothing...where's Q? Where's happenings? Tired of all the babble that leads to nothing. We need to narrow our focus or stop.

Slowing to a crawl we are.

I've seen nothing relevant or new posted in the last 24 hours.

HRC is tweeting.
BO is tweeting.
Podesta is out and doing conferences.

This is a total fucking joke

Anyone got the Alice and Wonderland wikileak pic?

Confirmed by Q-
"Finally.
Correct reference."

amazon.com/Hillary-Clinton-Wonderland-Quotes-Campaign-ebook/dp/B01HOM8AV2

Has anyone bought this yet?

It's really died down once happenings stopped

Did one of you crazy fuckers do this or are the CIA threatening a coup in SA through the medium of ZeroHedge?

>Pepe Escobar: The Inside Story Of The Saudi Night Of The Long Knives

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/pepe-escobar-inside-story-saudi-night-long-knives

A

FUCKING

LARP

Look more into the Queen of England.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Al_Yamama_arms_deal

GUYS GUYS GUYS

HRC just tweeted several times :( :( :(

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

His twitter is private. You won't see it....but there are multiple screenshots floating around from connected MAGA people.

Time to start answering Q's q's systematically. Look for big chunks of unanswered q's and try to crack them open. There's a lot of unturned stones

So did BO.

But wait, he was extracted from a cafe in Manilla...

This is hilarious

Q clearance is granted to select members of the exec branch and all 4 star generals/admirals.

>Prior to joining the Department of Energy, Mr. Jarek served in the United States Navy as an Intelligence Officer. His tours included Command of the Fleet Intelligence Training Center in San Diego, CA where his staff provided training to Navy and Marine intelligence personnel on Intelligence Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures. He also served as the Commander, United States Cyber Command, Joint Intelligence Operations Center in Fort Meade, MD. He “stood up” this command of over 500 Intelligence, Cryptologic, and Information professionals from all military services and government civilians from the Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency. The command prepared cyber intelligence products to enable full scope military operations in cyberspace. Mr. Jarek concluded his Navy career at the United States Fleet Cyber Command where he first served as the Director of Intelligence and then the Chief Operations Officer. He was responsible for the defense of Navy networks against cyber-attacks.

energy.gov/cio/contributors/mark-m-jarek

LaRouche was always right. It was always the British Crown.

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2007/eirv34n25-20070622/04-07_725.pdf

>On June 6, the British Broadcasting Corporation aired a sensa- tional story, revealing that the British arms manufacturer BAE Systems, had paid more than $2 billion in bribes to Saudi Ara- bia’s national security chief and longtime Ambassador in Washington, Prince Bandar bin-Sultan, over a 22 year period. The BBC revelations were further detailed on June 11, in a one-hour Panorama TV documentary, provocatively titled “Princes, Planes and Pay-offs,” which detailed a more than de- cade-long probe by the Guardian, BBC, and the British Seri- ous Fraud Of ce (SFO), into the al-Yamamah arms contract, a nearly $80 billion, 22-year long deal between BAE Systems and the Saudi government, in which British-made ghter jets and support services were provided to the Saudi Kingdom, be- ginning in 1985.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/

People discussed here on Assange's whereabouts. If what they say is true, and Assange is held captive or wasted, who posts on his Twitter account?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I didn't follow those threads.

God Bless all you glorious anons baking non-stop
Historic
Praise The GEOTUS
Bump for Truth & Justice

FOR ANYONE COMPILING RESEARCH INTO ANY GIVEN TOPIC

PLEASE REMEMBER to SAVE your findings in any doc you can. We currently have a Q&A sheet, but a lot of the GREAT RESEARCH being compiled obviously can't fit on this. It's too broad and too specific for one line of research.

BUT WE WILL NEED TO HAVE A COMPILATION OF ALL THIS GREAT RESEARCH. SO SAVE IT, PLEASE. DO NOT LET IT GET POSTED HERE, THEN FADE INTO THE MEMORY HOLE.

First step is obviously answering direct questions from Q. We are doing that. But we are ALSO researching the qs more in depth from a variety of sources.

THIS IS KEY TO COMPILE THE LARGER NARRATIVES WE ARE WORKING WITH. Q said to "think bigger", we are well into "historical narrative" territory, where things as far back as 9/11, JFK, Bushes, CIA history, etc etc tie into this.

DO NOT LET THE GREAT RESEARCH GO TO WASTE. IF YOU SEE A GREAT POST BY SOMEONE WHO DUG UP SOME GREAT INFO, IMPLORE THEM TO SAVE IT SOMEWHERE, OR AT LEAST SAVE IT YOURSELF.

God bless, and godspeed.

If Q was right and Obama was arrested, what level of chimpout can we expect when the public finds out?

Well, it's was entertaining Larp until ''Q'' start talking about god and good vs evil. It went Tom Clancy to Alex Jones.

autism post

They have an ownership interest in BAE Systems

This is why Sessions asset forfeiture legislation was so important, it’s the only sign he’s given thaf he’s preparing a case.
Trillions of dollars, the wealth of nations are about to be seized.

Uhhhh GUYS!
youtube.com/watch?v=9JtfsG963dk

LINK TO GET HILLARY BOOK FREE
>gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210
DIRECT EPUB DL:
>libgen.io/get/B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210/Hillary Rodham Clinton-What Happened-Simon & Schuster (2017).epub

Prior to DOE, Mr. Cunningham ran cybersecurity programs at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as the Information Assurance Governance Branch Director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) where he oversaw contracts supporting the Intelligence Community. Mr. Cunningham is a retired Naval Officer and former Naval Aviator.

The last 20 pages of this thread...

Those are bullshit scheduled tweets. For HRC to not tweet anything on a mass shooting that killed 26 people is fucking telling.

Let them do their own research.
It's end up with something retarded like
>SNAPE WAS INNOCENT ALL ALONG

AFL? Arena Football League? I believe Bon Jovi owns a team in philly? connected to space alien Illuminati jews? Q

Prince Charles is the one with the major connection to Saudi.

I could probably see family members going down but not the Queen herself. Prince Charles? Maybe. Prince Andrew? has links to Epstein and Bill Clinton.

Way back I remember Q or some intel user making a statement about NK being run by people with their own foundation. Bill & Melinda Gates? Seems like a possibility given Gate's tendencies to dabble in human experimentation, eugenics, etc. NK would be a good place for that.

kek'd honestly

HOW DOES TAVISTOCK TIE TO THIS?

Wizards?
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71U6YcsLPlL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR246,320_.jpg

he did say we would be utterly shocked. where has Bill been these last weeks?

A message from Archangel Michael --- Buckle Up

eraoflight.com/2017/11/07/archangel-michael-buckle-up

youtube.com/watch?v=5RnmtzwIijg

youtube.com/watch?v=fI5cko9118w

youtube.com/watch?v=kHpiYpcwLAQ

I was personally involved with laRouchePAC and lobbied to get the JASTA act passed which allows US citizens to sue Saudis for 911

!!!!!!!!!!!
Help compile and sort through information here
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
>its the same as the google doc but not hosted on google

YES YES YES
>He's going to round them all up, jail them, and let 9/11 victims sue the shit out of them for the rest of their lives. Seized money and assets will be used to pay the Princes' debts to the 9/11 victims.

No the problem is there is no fucking jokes! Everything is boring

all along ive been thinking silicon valley=NK

SOROS

>Anonymous

eam.watch/log

High priority Foxtrot Foxtrot messages all last night

vocaroo.com/i/s0YfnQLwTRrI

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
tune: 11175 / usb / filter to 2.70 click squelch

Messages were much longer than usual, much higher traffic.

coinsides with schedules drills:
offgridsurvival.com/department-defense-run-national-blackout-drill-starting-november-4th/

also coinsides with Trump's asia visit.
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-carriers/u-s-to-stage-drill-with-three-carriers-as-trump-visits-asia-idUSKBN1D62OQ

TO ANONS UPDATING THE SPREADSHEET:

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE/OVERWRITE ANSWERS ALREADY INPUT
>PLEASE DO NOT DELETE/OVERWRITE ANSWERS ALREADY INPUT

This is undoing a lot of good other anons have done and forcing us to DO MORE WORK which should be unnecessary.

Thank you

Wouldn't say everybody "loves" Gates but he's definitely a household name.

Link to suspicious ebook referenced by Q, mentions Gates in the title:
amazon.com/Adventures-Hillary-Clinton-Wizard-Gates-ebook/dp/B01HBV3P84/

Worth investigating?

This would explain the 17 sealed indictments posted yesterday in D.C. federal court on PACER.

This is probably the most credible thing I've read in 119 threads.

Pick a question and post it - we will work through the list collectively for more refined autism

Shut up peaceful faggot, go back to fingering your asshole.

Not denying the lefties have got to go. This all just feels so weird and very much like the Rothschild left hand and right hand polarizing everything. I dont think the true 'cabal' is going down any time soon.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=AWGof4StIQo

That's how stupid this is getting. It's like pizzagate all over again

Ignore all shills. Show some self control.

super easy to fake a screenshot of a tweet

If Q dropped that book as a hint and also hinted at NK & a "foundation" running it...... YES MAJOR YES

FF = False Flag?

Also I'd be panicked if there wasn't a shitton of chatter. POTUS is in SK for fuck's sake.

And please, please please

checked

Q and A

You realize his twitter is not run by him personally?

Yes Humans YES! Keep digging, the satanic pedos are scared af right now! Keep exposing them!! Gogogogogogo I love you autists!

In 24 Hours we'll know if this has been a true, but legendary LARP.

Leddit post was kicked within seconds of your post. Nice screenshot

He said "Don't think of a single person think of a powerful entity"

Although Gates does own part of the Four seasons in Vegas.

GUYS!!!!!
HOW DOES THIS TIE IN?

WWIII!!!!!!!!

?

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS. SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS.

Why are you trying to dox faggot? Fuck out of here.

I started the doc. I've been looking for a way to protect it, any thoughts?

that was said 24 hours ago and 24 hours before that.

No public sightings, only tweets and several people with sudden right leg injuries. Maybe HRC and BO are locked up, and NSA has control of their twitter. Where is David Brock? Any public sightings of this guy either?

University of South Carolina on lockdown after one person shot; Suspect carrying ‘automatic weapon’

Heads up, cronies of HRC, and others are monitoring these boards.

He said the truth would be outrageous, my money's on the Vatican

Hello guys have you considered that you are being fed an elaborate story with real world questions pertaining to important things but not the giant happenings you are longing for? Perhaps this Q is just trying to get you to educate yourself about how our political system and country works. Most of the things you are talking about are old news but it’s good that you guys are taking a serious look. The reason this isn’t the most interesting to me is because I took this corruption stuff very seriously during the time of the Iraq war where most of this stuff came into The public eye but it was just ignored. For example the organization PNAC you’ll find many of the players Sup Forums hates are involved in this and were proponents of laying the groundwork for the invasion of Iraq based on profit. As well as the prolonged conflict policies of the United States in the Middle East. If the Middle East is in constant conflict with themselves and one another the military industrial complex profits massively and we mitigate any threats to our economic or political system from that region of the world as well. I’m glad you all seem interested and are looking in some of the right places though. But if it doesn’t turn out to be some massive happening that’s okay because many of you will probably come away with a more correct perception of how the innerworkings of the world actually are than how we are told they are.

Go back to plebbit, faggots.

I would have expected a tweet on that event to have been scheduled.

IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
>IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
>IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
>IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN
IT IS THE BRITISH CROWN

The repeated opening line was "Foxtrot Foxtrot Fastdraw."

Then 268 character encrypted messages were repeated in many cases 5-6 times. Unprecedented. 3 times means "not a drill." 4 times is reserved for Whiskey Alpha Romeo.

We are being trolled by the highest authorities in the government. Up is down, Right is Left. Pure chaos. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Make a backup & upload it again but don't post the link. As time goes on, manually copy good answers to that one until you have a more complete sheet. THEN make that link public while at the same time uploading yet another copy as backup. etc

THIS

Omg. Finally happening?? Evidence of the Jews ???

and posting "you're stupid for falling for this larp" every few minutes.

I don't know, bro. 4 times now I have looked through while adding answers and LARGE SWATHS of answers were just POOF! gone.

I'm getting annoyed, but I don't have a good answer for you.

catagory 3 in rural areas cat 4 in urban areas until the military comes in to defend the republic

full story on this?

Stop being scizo faggots