Yes, this $375 ‘antifa’ jacket from Barneys is actually real

dailydot.com/unclick/barneys-antifa-jacket/

barneys.com/product/alpha-industries-m-65-anarchy-cotton-blend-field-jacket-505303097.html

But here’s the thing that made me larf out loud:

>“Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Small.”

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I’m pretty sure any one of my cats daily eats a heartier meal than the vegan bag-o-antlers they hired to model their edgy jacket gets in a years time.

What kind of anarchists are we raising these days? Too lazy to take a sharpie and scribble their own childish mottos onto some army-navy surplus jacket stolen from a homeless bum, but somehow equipped with buckets of disposable cash.

>buying an edgy jacket
>not drawing your own shit
The state of these fucking plebs

*Holy shit, update, I saved the link last night and they still had a few in stock, I cannot believe they are actually out of stock right now*

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

then it wouldnt have the rugged look they gave it to have and it will take years for the average antifa to bring it to a used state

>hey senpai I wanna look like a bigger poser than a mannequin
>say no more

thank you for the laughs user. and they wonder why they are broke as shit. cant figure out how to use a sharpie on a thrift store jacket.

at least now will know a few more of these idiots on sight

Would pay $375 to watch some anarchists kick the shit out of any antifa poser who wears that.

>be communist/anarchist
>buy a $375 dollar jacket that only exists because of capitalism and consumer culture
>wear it later as you "resist Trump"

>Ron Paul reference on an antifa jacket
They know antifas hate him right?

>“Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Small.”
I'm pretty sure that's a large in unamerican sizes

Holy shit, are you guys retarded? It has nothing to do with antifa. Yet you jump on it like it's a done deal. I thought you were supposed to be the intelligent ones.

It's a retarded jacket even antifa was making fun of. Just a corporate fuck up.

where does it say antifa? thats just an anarchy symbol

Its anarchist not antifa. Antifa are commies. These sort of dumb threads makes us look bad.

Shipping kills the deal for me.

you guys forget there are "anarcho-capitaists" and "anarcho-commies" as hypocritical as the 2nd one sounds

Yes, because real-life anarchists were just clamoring for some corporation to make an overpriced jacket they could reproduce with a black marker.

Why would some corporation know anything more about anarchism than the average Sup Forums user?

>show up to antifa meeting
>14 other people wearing the exact same jacket

millenials are fucked in the head.

I have an Air Force survival jacket from the 80s that is nearly identical to this. It just looks like an old ass military surplus jacket that they marked up with sharpie.

>New M65 jacket: $60
>Sharpie Marker: $1
>Commie retards ironically supporting the worst aspects of capitalism: priceless

Last week when I was browsing Sup Forums from home this thread popped up and I checked out the jacket. Now I'm at work a week later and I keep seeing this ad pop up.

Haha it's like Converse All Star all over again

Nah dude, Alpha jackets simply fit very big

>being such an absolute poseur you'll spend $375 of your capitalist dollars to buy an "authentic" "antifa" communist guerrilla jacket that was manufactured by an international corporation's chinese sweatshop which is staffed by commie slave drone who works 19 hours for a dollar/day wage

clean cache and delete your internet history like every 45min. also don't be connected to the jew net the whole time, so that you get assigned a new IP when logging back on. Pro tip, visit pages unrelated to your interests and preferences during jewnet sessions. Don't provide the data jews with accurate data

Looks like they just pulled it