/bizfag/ here: Please help me make sense of this

I am ordinarily a /biz/ fag, but hold very strong Identitarian views and am a contributor of smuggies here on Sup Forums when I have the time to produce them.

Early this morning there was the ra1d() 3merg3ncy threads, and I made a few posts that were merely conversational between me and other anons.

However, an outrageous number of shills poured in. One of them replied to a post I made and changed the subject to "What are your thoughts on Bitcoin"

I suspect that this is an internal compromise of Sup Forums mods; they viewed my IP's historical activity and tried to spook me to stay out of some thread that is really just about being enthusiastic about radio anyway.

Thoughts??

I know I am going to get slid so excuse self-bumps

Bumping to avert sliding. Someone of substance, please read my post and view the evidence. IDGAF either way, just curious if this is commonplace.

the kikes did it

This is the first time I've ever been personally subject to their hostility.

LOL considering how autistic most kikes are already, I can only imagine what these lovely people are like

chuck norris round kick bump

every shit organisation from the democrats to the soros NGO`s have atleast a few hundred shills on Sup Forums combined

dont worry, its just the kikes playing around again

I HEARD YOU WERE TALKING SHIT AB OUT ME.

Absolutely true. It is obviously a moderator with access to my IP's activity-- still using the same IP, don't care and am MOST CERTAINLY not intimidated by a kike at a keyboard-- but just seemed to be done is very poor form. I didn't think it was this blatant?

wow user

LOL. Appreciate the levity. If you are actually the gigakike from this morning, you'll already know who I am and should read and benefit from my publications and blog posts.

Cont. Would teach you some fundamentals about useful participation in the world economy, rather than your nasaly-huntchbacked whimpers: "oy vay! you've got to give money"

Get out of here, shill. The records say nobody has accessed your browsing history in a week. You're just an alarmist who has nothing better to do than troll. Sage this slide thread.

KIKE KIKE KIKE

I will not be harassed by the State of Israel or you, faggot

I am sure your life is just the one your mother hoped for you when you were a baby.

Don't you understand? I decide who goes where, does what, and why- you are obsessed with frugalness and money but you still dont see:

>I roll the nickes
>the game is mine

>i deal the cards

That's probably because nobody really cares about your gay ass you faggot.

Don't roll nickels unless you want them to go missing.

bitcoin discussion belongs on /x/

Who's ready for Shabbot dinner?

woah user

>browse multiple boards
>/Sup Forums or /ck/ for example
>post something irrelevant to my geographic location or my people
>be on-topic to OP
>rarely get quoted and called "spic" with no counter-arguments
I do believe mods(no idea about janitors) see one's IP location or activity because this doesn't make much sense to me.

>I am ordinarily a /biz/ fag, but hold very strong Identitarian views and am a contributor of smuggies here on Sup Forums when I have the time to produce them.
What is "smuggies"?
>I suspect that this is an internal compromise of Sup Forums mods; they viewed my IP's historical activity and tried to spook me to stay out of some thread that is really just about being enthusiastic about radio anyway.
You think Sup Forums moderators are shilling? Did they call you? How fo you know they watched your IP adress?

yeah they get fucking mad when you btfo them. I think I made pic related so mad he rangebanned England from Sup Forums for a few days.

they are trying to astroturf and steer narratives all across Sup Forums really fucking hard, but they're quite subtle.