Afghan 'minor' Rapes teen German girl

And murders her, but he is no minor, he is late 20's and was jailed for attempted murder in Corfu, but Merkel let him in becuase aww poor child.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058517/Dental-checks-prove-age-migrant-drowned-student.html

Why did German men allow this to happen to their girls? Why did you let in nearly a million undocumented migrant men? I cant belive there is no outrage in Germany, where the fuck are your balls? You need to get a grip and demand all of them are returned.

Just why the fuck do we let this happen in Europe, it's time we stopped this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice glass house you have there, Brit. Shouldn't throw stones like that.

Or are you doing this for the irony value?

This is the scumbag

>'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,'

Typical, these people are not welcome, what are you Germany going to do about your play thing the EU?

Its time to disband the EU and give control back to national states, let Italy and the Greeks blow the fuck out of this boats and lets go and invade Libya and being some stability because if we dont its over.

>says the brit
You also let Indians, Pakis, and Chinamen into your country, but you dindu nuffin about that.

Clean your own country before you criticize another's, faggot, like I'm trying to clean America

This is an isolated incident and at this time we need to realize that most Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens. Nationalism is racist. These people are just as German as me Konrad Schumacher. We need to realize the German people have colonized, raped, pillaged, and genocided millions of people of color throughout history. It is only fair to help them in their time of need. I don't even think of myself as a German person really, but rather a human first, European second, German 3rd.

>millions of people of color
>first time they've had to deal with shitskins in their borders

Whatever you say

Maybe there wouldn’t be so many rapes even after the cultural enrichment of Europe if these poor women could have concealed carry. Well in this case she’s a teen but it could still apply to countless other instances

>Why did German men allow this to happen to their girls?

you gotta be shitting me

>German girl

>'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,'
He's unironically using the MUH SEXUAL EMERGENCY defense.

some good leaders they have over there in europe
you should all be proud of yourselves for doing nothing when you see what you know is wrong happening around you

It's time to create a paramilitary group and kill shitskins one by one. The time for politics is over.

may want to start with the masterminds behind it all

/thread
Wait. No.
/board

What flavor of refugee is that? Guy looks like some kind of Central Asian

PHYSICALLY REMOVE

I'd do it, where do I sign up?

It was just a sexual emergency!

those people in the 3rd world countries, especially the mudslimes, have no idea how old they are. they don't document births and deaths. their calendar is lunar based so that' not good. they will tell you what ever age you want to hear.
working with afghan terps, all of them were 18 even the ones with grey hair.

collateral damage

Estrogen in the food supply and pussification in the school system.

>He was linked through his DNA to medical student Maria (pictured), who volunteered at various shelters that house migrants in her spare time in the university city of Freiburg

these liberals are so fucking retarded and will never learn.

that's what it is

enough with these lynch mob bait threads

we get it

Anything of substance to add discounting your lame tu quoque fallacy?
See above.
4/10
Oh look, its that pic again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

>who had also taken time out to help asylum seekers as a volunteer

The irony

Lets be fair, its nothing compared to Rotheram.

Supposedly 'integrated British' Muslims were raping kids for over a decade, police didn't even bat an eyelid.

Just nuke us, basically.

>Oh look, its that pic again
not a picture, it's over a thousand proven ruined lives just in one small town

multiply that by hundreds or thousands to get the whole UK picture

and that's not counting white pedophilia

were there any British girls at all in history who weren't victims of rape?

Bit harsh, I was thinking of stopping them arriving, otherwise they can cry muh EU humans rights and demand all the shit everyone European has.

Thats going to kill us off, there are hundreds of millions of them planning to come here and EU and Germany are talking about how we will make room for them, not talking howe we will stop them, we've given up, we are just accepting its OK, but its not.

For every migrant will cost Germany £60k, so they need the GDP of France to sort this, so thats not going to happen so just let thewm all in with no checks and let them work eh?

We would not let this happen in the UK, we know we have problems, but Germany you need to stop this immidiatly becuase as soon as you give them EU papers they can go anywhere, not your problem then is it?

NEWSFLASH FUCKO

Same shit and worse been happening in the UK for 25 years, we are much worse than the Germans, over 36 towns and cities in Britain have had at least one grooming gang scandal, with Multiple Muslim men raping between 200 and 2000 underage white girls.

I see no protests, I see no revenge, I see no reaction whatsoever in Britain, business as usual, we are the most cucked country in Europe and as a result WE FALL FIRST.

I hate that picture, it triggers me.

Right now our MPs are chimping out becuase some MP touched the knee of a journalist 16 yrs ago, our fucking defence sec resigned because he made a pass at a leftist. and now hes gone becuase sexual harassment scandal, but there is no sex!

ITS PATHETIC Meanwhile in Towns across UK.... YEs, we let rapists off, ebusweni they didnt know better, but if you post a racist comment on facebook or twitter you're going to get v& and jailed for 4 yrs and im not joking.

god may your country burn in hell

>Merkel let him in becuase aww poor child.

What is Schengen, you absolute retard?

Thank fuck head, most of its your fault btw

your country is already burning in hell

Very real signs of inbreeding.

They are not afghan, but mongolian. They are literally the descendent's of ghenghis khan's armies.

seriously though, wtf has happened, this is just horrible

A product of inbreeding.

>, our fucking defence sec resigned because he made a pass at a leftist. and now hes gone becuase sexual harassment scandal, but there is no sex!
that's a phase, because of the whole Weinstein thing

he shouldn't have resigned though

Shengan from outside the EU you massive bellend? He was Afgan, why the fuck did you not check his papers?

Thats right he said he was a kid and you believed him and now another girl is dead. Well done.

How many of the half a million or so Muslim migrants are going to be fucking white German girls, with of without consent?

Thats tens of thousands of girls who have been raped and fucked by these agressive monsters, your girls lol, thousands prob pregnant already and converted to Islam.

Merkel just got reelected again, more of them coming is practically guaranteed. Peaceful protesting with anti immigration signs isn't going to do anything and the ones already in Germany breed so fast that Germans will be the minority by around 2050. The only way to make them feel not welcomed here is with force. Show them that we don't give a shit about them and that we won't give up our land.

how do you go to germany?

One of our MPs killed himself today because they were looking at him. Would be a shame if he was not guilty, but this witch hunt is still going.

She's not even hot tho

Just walk, when you arrive say you're a 12 year old Syrian, that way you get a house, school etc plus you can rape German kids with no fear of jail for at least 9 years lol

this practically answers OP's question too, anything you might do trying to prevent this kind of thing from happening will be met with vicious resistance by the people who're you're trying to help, while they're still alive

Works in Sweden

HUZZAH JATU

>Why did you let in nearly a million undocumented migrant men

because they're all scientists, doctors, and nuclear engineers

All the mosques being built are with Saudi money so they will be the most violent form of Islam

Germans dont realisew that Muslims have no intention of integrating, they never do that, ever. They breed like rabbits, thats their plan, to out breed you and take over.

>Islam has never failed to Islamise a nation within 70 years of reaching 8% of the population
>NEVER FAILED
>There are more than 60 countries in the world today who had less Muslims than Britain does now that went on to become Islamic within 70 years.
>In Europe right now at least 12 countries are on course (according to historic precedents) for Islamisation
>All of those countries are ruled by Marxists who want it to happen
>That includes Britain, yes the Tories are all either closet Marxists or they are controlled by Marxists or Islamists

In other words unless something unprecedented occurs, something extraordinary that has never happened before during the 1400 year history of Islam, then all of western Europe shall be ruled by Mullahs within 70 years.

Also worth noting - Our birth rates (white non-Muslim Europeans) are at the lowest levels ever recorded in our history, and that Muslims are breeding faster than they have ever done before, thanks in no small part to our generous welfare systems, so the time frame based upon historic precedents could be and in reality probably is much shorter than 70 years, some estimates put it at around 45 years before the black flag of Islam flies over most, if not all, of the Western European parliaments, one or two such as France and Sweden are scheduled to fall within 30 years.

Its time to use the military in Libya and kill all the smugglers and everyone they know.

Blow up a few boats, let the message get out they are not welcome.

Deport all non refugees, fuck their humans right.

All you have to do is require that they take DNA tests to get into the country.
If they're less than 85% European, send them to a death camp

fuck, I laughed

Jesus this is depressing. I would actually advise europeans to not have kids. The fact that merkel got re elected proves theres no stopping this it. Dont expose anyone else to this shit. If you have kids imagine how fucked their lives will end up. Literally living under sharia is the birthplace of the white man. JUST

I would have gone out with style at least.
>Hold press conference.
>Whip out my dick and yell "suck it", maybe even rub it on some nearby woman's face or something then explain that that was real sexual harassment.
>End it on live TV after pointing out the hypocrisy and why I chose not to live in that country anymore.

We need to stop giving a fuck when liberals/leftists cry about """muh human rights."""

At current levels of immigration, by 2020 more than 50% of men in Germany aged 18-35 will be shitskins.
Germany as a European nation is over.

She was a qt pie. Sad. I'd wife her even after taking immigrant dick

WAS a qt pie. All that's left now is inbred "girls"

Just pass me the tzatziki and the feta son. Pour some olive oil, lemon and oregano on it. and give me a yoghurt.

Burn the coal pay the toll

As certain as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

>>""""""people""""""