TWO QUARTER POUNDERS!

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/359134-trump-bodyguard-would-go-to-mcdonalds-when-wh-chef-couldnt-get

Do you mean cheeseburger ?

Royale with cheese

The white house chef only knows how to cook fried chicken, chitlins, and Kenyan mosquito cakes.

Quarter pounders are the patrician's menu choice if you're at McDonalds.

Mosquito cakes.... kek

>In this clip we see the White House kitchen staff preparing a delicacy for the Obamas.

fuck that makes me want to vomit.

holy fucking shit
>when your race is so fucking stupid you can't chop the trees behind you and turn it into a farm, or breed the chickens literally shown in the same video but would rather emulate the west except with mosquitoes instead

BLACKS MAKE ME SO ANGRY SO VERY VERY ANGRY

Jesus fucking christ... That actually made me throw up in my mouth when he scooped out the mosquito blob.

The worst part is that they're using fucking pans. That's one of the worst objects I could think to use in that situation, they aren't even using a net.

>No pickles
last straw! #impeachdrumpf #pickleracist

Is he actually trolling people? Why get TWO quarter pounders, when McDonald sells a Double Quarter Pounder? Does Trump want the extra bun?

No wonder he is so dumb, he must have MSG for brains. McDolan’s is literally the last place I’d go to get a burger.

I noticed that, how the fuck are they even catching them? It would take them hours to do that, and out of all the disgusting things I've seen on the internet the mosquito burgers really take the cake. They probably don't even have bread

>ayoo dis some tasty shit nigga sheck dis out wite boi u just can't cook like we can all old style africa up in dis bitch

>two scoops
>two pieces of pie
>two burgers

BLAUMPH!!!!!!

>TRUMP ISNT PRESIDENTIAL
>BUSH WAS A BETTER PRESIDENT AT LEAST HE WAS PRESIDENTIAL

do these liberals even remember the bush jr. years? the dude acted like a dumbass and the leftist media were constantly shitting on him for it.

>think mosquito cakes are a funny joek
>mfw

>quarter-pounder with cheese, no pickles and extra ketchup, along with a fried apple pie
>Egg McMuffin
>two quarter-pounders and a large order of fries
He should try a quarter-pounder with Mac sauce, it's 10/10.

GROBBLED SCRUPMH IS FINISHED!!

>2

>BURGERS

>DRRRUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

>oh noes man likes mcd whatever shall we do

the brain on liberalism

WRONG. The McRib is.

Why do liberals think that punching down like this is a good idea?

>LOOK HOW UNCULTURED TRUMP IS HE EATS MCDONALDS IN THE WHITE HOUZE!
• Majority of Americans consume McDonalds at least occasionally, if not often.
• Having your staff run down to McD's and grab some burgers is much cheaper than having your personal chef cook for you. (Trump cutting govt spending.)
• Trump is eating food that "normal people" eat, which makes him instantly more of an "every man" and more approachable to the working class people.
• Media is so excited to dehumanize Trump that they push this article not realizing that Trump is doing something that almost every human on the planet also does.

>TWO
>DOUBLE
>QUARTER POUNDERS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2X2 = 2+2

But didn't you hear the other day Trump ate RICE and CHERRY PIE. Not a pinch of organic fair trade wheat grass or Beluga caviar in sight!

Oh the horror! What's next? Trump buys a suit from JCPenny instead of having the white house tailor make him one?

if Trump can eat half a pound of beef regularly at his age then he deserves to be our leader.

I wonder what Trump thinks of In & Out
they're a super christian company, so we can look past the west coast bullshit

Hey, they're pretty good

Then some goofy ass white liberal goes over there and expouses about how nutritious and innovative it is

From what I can tell, it's basically air swatting. They're basically using the pans to swat the mosquitos to death. Would take forever to get enough mosquitos for that, plus mosquitos are fucking disgusting.

He ordered Burgers, Drumbf is done!

Half the mosquitoes probably aren't even dead

SPAGIFFLE SPANIFFLE IS FINISHED NOW

Burger in chief leading the way. Hail Trump!

They put some oil in the pan which causes the mosquito to stick to it

So that's what they mean by "Obama holdover."

>/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/
So deep state CIA FBI in the know that they had to repeat it twice so your little flyover brain would get it

american as fuck

Burger King fan?

I find it hard to believe Trump ever ate McDonald's in his life and always thought it was just an act he put on to try and fit in with the plebs. Born Rich people like Trump don't eat pleb food.