They know what you did last autumn

person in pic is the suspect of putting these "it's okay to be white" fliers in montgomery blair high school.

i know you're watching. they are searching for you, and they have your picture. identify yourself. turn yourself in. you dont want them coming at you in the middle of the night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl7rUhmJWME
youtube.com/watch?v=_b0vhK709MA
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hl7rUhmJWME

Were gonna bomb the fuck out of israel faggot.

i mean

from the pirate ship?

Good luck searching for a white hoodie faggot. Let's see jewgles face recognition software crack that one.

i love it how people are actually taking this gay meme so seriously

Fuck, they're already onto me?

The fire rises. And the leftists can't do SHIT about it.

they probably have his DNA from the flier. all they need now is a DNA bank of all the students and bang.

user you gotta hide they are already pin pointing where you are go go gooooo

hey can i delete my own comment?

>they're on to you!
>turn yourself in!
>posting a handbill is serious business!

This was me guys, I've been freaking the fuck out since I saw this segment. I don't go to that school but I live close by, what's going to happen when they find me? Every time I hear a knock at my door I shit my pants. I can't go to jail for this, I'm thinking about killing myself if they really do identify me. This was just supposed to be a stupid joke, something fun. Now the cops are in my neighborhood every day at all hours looking for me.... They're closing in fast what the FUCK am I going to do now? I'm freaking out guys what should I do?

It was me, I did it.

Smear all your white paper in shit, clearly shit color is the only 'ok' color now.

they WILL find you eventually, so it's best if you turn yourself in and do it on your own term. and layer up. find a good jewish one.

good lucky im behind 7 proxys

:^

I will do it again

Why do you hate white people kike?

im going to put some on your weird jewish church while you worship foreskin

Lies. There are no white kids at Blair.

T. PBHS '95. MoCo is a racemixed cuck shithole. Was glad to leave.

I-did-it-last-name-is-Deaton-come-fight-me

>being this scared for putting up a flier.

It'd be funny if it weren't justified. a sad state of affairs.

i dont hate white people, just like a farmer doesnt hate his cattle.

>a Swede
>posting about being White

You're a fucking Somali, Sven. Stop LARPing.

>Actually making these edgy-ass threats over saying, "Its okay to be white"
Thank you. This stupidity was the entire point.

Of course, you had to have known that, but you just can't resist.

Good on him. We need more posted.

>racially charged flier

No link. Fake news.

I'm not going to jail for this. I don't want to be crucified. If the cops knock on my door I'll blow my brains out. I'll livestream it here for you guys if I have time.

This is so fucking fucked. It was just supposed to be a joke. Now I probably won't live to see much else... Fuck guys I'm fucking scared, why did it come to this? If they catch me my life is over anyway so why go on?

they are right though. it's not racially neutral. it's racially charged.

Would a "It's okay to kill whites" flier be racially neutral then?

Shutup-liar-i-did-it-come-fight-me-niggers

I posted the flyer. Fuck you faggot. I will never be found.

i'm sorry i forgot in the OP but put it in 3'rd reply. here it is again:

You forgot your meme flag, David.

>tfw lefty pretending to be one of us, and a huge pussy
Do you trade in any currency other than lies?
The whole point of the message is that it isn't offensive in any way except if you overtly hate whites.

So what's the penalty for being white in your state? Or is it "felony taping off paper" that you're pretending to be so concerned about? lel

> Upset because a person posted a flyer saying "It's okay to be white"
> See Jew flag
Of course. Nothing to see here folks, just another kike trying to subvert you.

off course not. an example for a racially neutral flier would be a flier that said "tomato".

i did it
#weareallanon

"Racially charged" implying some kind of hate crime? That one father said it TROUBLES him. WHAT THE FUCK. Whites get blamed for everything everywhere with constant anti-white propaganda on US mainstream media, but saying "it's OK to be white" is TROUBLING. Fuck you, hombre. The United States needs to choke on its own horseshit ASAP. DIE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE.

i NEVER use a meme flag. more than i'm proud of my flag, i'm happy that it triggers faggy wannabe nazies. nothing triggers them more than that.

I already claimed responsibility on the ABC post. They've decided to ignore me.Honestly curious about this.

Gas every single kike. Race war now.

Your flag is a meme flag faggot.

Tomatoes which are red like indians.

Fucking bigot.

Fucking tired of people claiming my work.

Lol, so true. "Muh kike state"

pretty good

well pol really, jews gonna jew I guess.

As spic, would media jump against me for being SPIC posting "It's okay to be white" fliers in the US? I'm nowhere near """"""""""""white""""""""""", but I would fucking love to see their reactions.

>Here's his pic would be a shame if he were destroyed hint hint
News just made it this much more fun.

I'm not lying, and I'm not a lefty. I'm scared dude, there is a manhunt out to get me and they don't care about truth or logic or even decency. They want to crucify me for putting the sign up, they'll probably make me out to be the Mastermind racist behind it all. I bet they'll "find" racist shit and CP on my computer if I turn myself in. They'll plant some coke or meth on me too to make me look like a crazy racist drug addicted degenerate. I don't know man, but this whole situation is fucked.

>They've decided to ignore me.
Makes sense. I mean, they could TRY to charge you with a hate crime or something, but at some point, the actual contents of the flyer would be addressed.

Best for them to just say it was "racially charged" and foment outrage as best they can (playing right into our hands).

Glad your proxy is working for you chaim. But maybe ypu should set it to america so you don't look like a poorly done troll, announce sage.

MAKE THEM PAY

You will be called white if they want you to be white.

Die in a fire, lefty faggot.

If they knew you were a Sup Forumstard yes
But if you say it was just a false flag against the "nazis" trying to get them in trouble you'll be fine

OP is a shit-skinned Arab kike with sand in his asshole from getting fucked by all that sand-nigger cock.

They can't though. Best they could do is try civil suit which would look pretty funny having a black guy in court defending why it's okay to be white.

All he needs to do is tell Somalia that there's free gibs and unlimited khazar milkers to be had in Haifa.

good point. ban Tomatoes.
my point proven. you are triggered.

Relax
You didn't break any laws did you?

K keep me posted

oh shit they're onto me how do i delete my Sup Forums account

It IS okay to be white.

Anyone who doesn't think so shouldn't be in leadership over you.

>no u

no hwite is going to be caught.

>This backpedaling
You don't get to tell ANYONE what to do, you filthy bigot.

Quit LARPing. I posted the damned flyer.

>going this far for posters
Are you retarded

you have a completely failed logic process. i'm a jew that doesnt want to be recognized as a jew so i use a proxy to make it appear i'm from Israel? you're crazy!

i'm a jew so i cant be racist. fact.

>tfw you were in the original thread with the true based black man

Nice LARP.

>featured fugitive
>tfw even being a criminal in USA is a gameshow

Wonder what the prize is

>Spending this much time and money over non criminal activity.
Do people actually believe (((they))) do this kind of shit?

I don't get the purpose of that meme.
Dude was a leftist shooting up a white church.
If anything, that guy would disagree with that assertion.

Jews call themselves white. That makes you responsible for all racism throughout history.
FACT.

You’re a master b8er m8

Does that ever work. We don't know who you are so tell us and be punished?

>they have your picture
Every time. Why is it kids in hoodies are hated by EVERYONE. He is lucky security didn't kill him for his skittles.

They would if they could, but again, at some point in the persecution they'd like to carry out, it would become known what the poster actually said.

This is the entire goal of the campaign.

if you are that scared go get an attorney. you didn't break any laws anyway. they might help you with the public shaming though.

They take your pic for free.

>manhunt
You ain't the person that did this and there is no manhunt. Most news outlets have stopped talking about it and have moved on to the Texas shooting.
Post time stamp with poster or fuck off.

Based Tucker shows the world some common sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

When a light-skinned Negro looks at you and angrily says he the product of HIS PEOPLE being raped by the White man over the years - look that black man right in the eyes and say that if what he says is true, then OF THE TWO OF YOU, the only one with a rapist ancestor is ... HIM.

i'm the OP and i gotta go buy some bread be back in like 5 min guys

Gotcha white boy.

been trying to put some of these up at my high school in nova scotia since friday, is it still on? the trend on here still seems to be "we need more up good on this guy." should I put some up tonight?

>they have your picture
They have a non-facial, low quality image of a guy.

You're talking to a lefty faggot.
You're looking for The purpose of this lie is so that you think, "Boy, it sure must be scary to actually get out of my cave and DO SOMETHING"
In truth, user is untouchable.

>If anything, that guy would disagree with that assertion.
That's literally the point. You do get it.

>NavySealPasta.txt
Kikes are pathetic.

Unless the intent of the meme is to mislead, no, I don't get it.