BUGMAN Thread

BUGMAN Thread

Pic related is the answer to the gaping cocksucking mouth question before someone inevitably asks.

I fucking love Rick and Morty almost as much as I fucking love science.

lmfao
why the fuck do they have an open mouth smile in pics? its like that duckface look the girls used to do.

see

i dont get it

this bothers me more than it should

>tfw when you google my name first thing that comes up is a picture of me when I was 15 doing the gay numale look

post it please

The is the ugliest child I've ever seen.

its ok, youve learned. lesser men would never admit.

The bugman face is also made by monkeys when they're scared. Bugmen are just scared little boys in a cruel world where their fathers never taught them to be men.

They are never truly happy people but feel the need fake it for other people so these people look eerie all the damn time with their soulless approximation of joy.

Boom

Yup. Thats definitive proof that racemixing with blacks is a sin in the eyes of God.

i see. thanks, user.

Why do they all open their mouths? Who is teaching them that shit? They're not even really smiling it just looks like they're screaming in the photos.

This is a cringey faggot. Absolutely unfunny and unoriginal.

the asian doesn't do the faggot numale smile, but he is still a numale with now t.

low t*

Holy fuck they literally all have gaping cocksucks mouths, this is uncanny.

Cuckface

Chinks are soulless, low t or not.

im half chink half white
what does that make me?

The blurs are funny

Almost human.

i hate the left if that makes it any better

Wanna provide some context with that pic u retard?

Ayyyy not bad

YAAAS SLAY QUEEEN

I'm the retard but youre too low-IQ to recognize the similarities between the facial expression of the "fear grimace" of the ape and the cuckface of the bugman. Ok little buddy. It means its an expression of fear, most likely because their fathers never taught them to be men.

How Jewish are these guys?

So /out/ is filled with bugmen?

this is probably the worst one I've seen up to now

I see that cocksuckermouth expression more as a averted threat grimace

Well thats ironic considering he's literally the only gay one in the group.

Fall on your sword for redemption

>THOT
kek

He might see them as his harem, and therefore be the alpha male of the group.

Just taken from the front page of /out/...

Look at the reverence they have for their fellow insects. Be grateful for your humble cricket mush.

pls post yourself OP so we can have a non-bugman to compare

This coincides with my theory that a lot of fags have higher T than most straight dudes.

What is a bugman?

The asian had higher T than his colleagues but still far below average.

The first ones to die if there is a third world war.

ok this hamburger helper turned out, you all live another day.

Reminds me of the recent /fit/ thread of the guy who farmed cockroaches in his closet and ate them for gains.

i don't get it. i was called a bugman here for saying that many of the guys in the last thread were just guys with dumb facial expressions, but many people were talking about masculinity, politics and societal decline. is a bugman just a guy with a beard and stupid gaping mouth smile? Am i a bugman/numale/soyboy even though i usually shave and don't do that gaping mouth?

i thought we they were called soy boys

Go to the comments on any Ars Technica article.

can you spot the girl??

I thought it was some alien species masquerading as simple nu-males