Are Nordics/Germanics our niggers?

Ever since civilization mediterranean/Levantine/Mesopotamian/Armenian/Persian people were based as fuck. They had actual art 3000 years ago! While these people were doing all kind of art work and making beautiful buildings, Germanic people have been doing nothing else than fucking each other. Why do Germanics/Nordics think they are the masterrace while they did nothing for humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Viking_Expansion.svg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6-ELvcivIDB9kUBOkJp0Pg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
jormanmaailma.fi/index.php?juttuId=jutut/mennyt maailma/himmler.htm&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delusions caused by low testosterone

for reference

Only thing we have incommon with niggers is that we both fuck your mum

true

This is how the Sumer depicted themselves. It is worth noting that they are very un-shitskin like in that they have blue eyes, not a common trait found outside ethnic European populations. Isn't it cute how the ancestors of slaves believe that they had anything to do with the glory of the Nordic masters? Haha, how peculiar.

Congratulations on the passport

yes they are but they gave us Hitler while Anglos sided with Jews, then again they did attack Poland

kek

Northern Europe is all granite, have you ever tried making a statue out of granite? We use it for nuclear bombshelters. And who are you to judge that we didn't look like our paintings back in that time. Perhaps we did..

>> SOMEONE HAS BLUE OR GREEN EYES IS NOW WHITE? KEK

You fucking snownigger there would be no way acient Sumerians would be as fucking white as you are. They fricking live next to persians and arabs in the fucking middle east. Actually its so sad that you even claim the sumer people's DNA shows how desperate you snowniggers are

kek

If Nords were useless warriors how come that the Byzantine emperor made them his elite guard? Google Varangian Guard for more information.

hitler was self-aware

Gee what a nice slide!

The only reasons we took longer to evolve was because we race mixed with the Neanderthals. But since we fucking out numbered them we conquered them.

Let’s also forget that even though else didn’t come far we still held the romans away from Germania and then we caught up and conquered Africa and America.

WEEEEEEEEEEE

That's because Vasilios II didn't trust his own people to guard him kek
nobody said that viKANGs were bad warriors though, nice strawman

Midlle-east was a South European colony you retard nigger

They were black albinos.

Before meet true culture (Greek and Roman) they didn't have any value to the rest of europe.

this is an albanian subhuman in france hiding his flag
illyrians were not albanians but they have an inferiority complex and claim them

Someone post the one where Varg said Genghis Khan was blonde and blue eyed

We landed in America first, we took over all of uk islands.
We also took Corsica if I am not wrong.

who cares?

LMAO! You must be the most retarted person I've ever seen. Civilization fucking started there and they spreaded it to Europe. Then how in God's name could Assyria be a colony? Because they are the fricking beginning. Ever heard of the fertile cresent? Assyrians introduced farming and then it slowly spread to egypt and greece and into mainland europe

nordcoons are out of control

They now say they are semites too!!

HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Viking_Expansion.svg

he is a sneaky albanian

manipulative and hiding his flag like most albanians

There is no way that quote is real

African americans are west African descended retards who were a Sahara desert away from Egypt

subhumans

You don’t but he might since he claimed Vikings weren’t good fighters and I think other wise

again, nobody said viKANGs were bad warriors
we're bashing nordniggers for larping as civilized

Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations.
—Adolf Hitler

google it if you want

Oh I see

Did you even look?

And yet you managed to turn your country into a shitpile owned by us, well done, Greek Masterrace

vikings were subhumans

Do any of you poeple realise it was a lot colder in northern Europe in the bronze age compared to say 500 years ago? You couldnt grow food in these places in this time period no shit they lived holes in the ground.

Ok, that quote i believe. Look at the last sentence of the quote in the pic I replied to

no
do you read an article about africans?

Becuase we wuz kangz. And if you dsiagree yuo must be a divide and conquer shill.

So you are saying to me arabs from middle east build the europeans civilisation?

go back in eqypt you annoying nigger

my bad

>mfw the Germanic race and culture dominates most of the world

congratulations after 1500 years you managed to capitalize on the natural decline of an empire
>meanwhile

albanians are niggers

you manipulative flag hiding albanian immigrant subhuman

No because I don’t comment on it Africans are subhuman with out reading it

fuck off greek subhuman

their countries are like their women
you flag hiding shitksin

>mfw

Divide & conquer threads need to die.

Rurik has blood of binland master race

yes
same for vikings
vikings were subhumans
you dont have to read about them either

germans are subhumans

if you are even german

finns are subhumans

Then why didn’t these master people conquer Europe? Why did they only reach the edge of Europe where they got utterly and completely BTFO by a small group of motivated Greek white men? XDdddddd

You could but you're just fucking niggers who didn't know shit. Sure life wasn't as good in the middle east back in the day but you could still live there good.

Not a Swede, but literally part of the nation who dominates all of Europe by controlling the Euro
Your debts pay our stuff

We will deal with them soon enough

(you)

we have similar levels of scientific discoveries, businesses and tech stuff like countries that have like 10 times as many people like us. that is some weird niggers.

Right we don’t have higher iq

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6-ELvcivIDB9kUBOkJp0Pg/

albanian subhuman with inferiority complex

>So you are saying to me arabs from middle east build the europeans civilisation?
Euhm no why would I think that? Lmao Arabs didn't even live in Central middle east. Assyrians/Chaldeans/Babylonians lived in the middle east/mesopotamia. Arabs are roaches who came from Yemen and invaded mesopotamia

How many D&C threads have the shills spammed in the last hour?
Always ~3 on the front page, without fail and all the brainded Reddit memers bumping it.

I can't hear you over the sheer beauty of the fatherland, toothpaste. Also:
>Sandcastles
>Beautiful buildings
Kankerjood.

>he thinks we pay anything back
TOPKEK

lynn is a racist
the finnish man too

you flag hiding shitskin

OK dicks out and on the table.
Germany invented: letterpress, cars, rockets, cocaine, computer, social security regulation, X-ray tube
Greek invented: sitting together and talking, philosophy (even more talking) also some greek words made it into worldwide use - but only because greek was the english of its time

So lets compare: Germans invented a lot of things that made everyday life better for everyone. Greeks invention made it possible to get politicans like hitler or merkle in power

Not gonna lie I bashed my fucking phone on the wall seeing this. Women and low test cucks will get a rich beating for this one.

>implying you're not already paying back

yeah you sure will deal with them HAHAHAHA

in reality
without the filters and average german weather
it looks boring

its roman revival architecture

“Shitskin”

Africans must be low test as fuck then.

Also shit divide and conquer shill thread, niggers are our niggers, not nords, or meds, or germans, or italians, or slavs; niggers are niggers.

one again Finns are superior to wh*te scum

so? you realize that while this upsets whites to some degree, they're still white and you're still a nigger.

stopped reading

your post is manipulative and you have low knowledge of Greek history

subhuman

here's another one regarding your women
seriously what the fuck is happening

btw the dude's kicking form is wrong

finns are subhumans

Lol butthurt that he isn’t master race

yes last great wizard ior bok told that finns are children of lemminkäinen
and our sperma is pure

So help me than with your knowledge

for reference

germans are subhumans

>shitskins favoring primitive behavior and force
>never evolve
>whites think ahead because you can't punch a blizzard
>thrive

ok

Greeks look better than other humans.
germans are ugly

LMAO MADE IN 18TH CENTURY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Those buildings i've shown you came from almost 1000 BC! HAHHAHAHAHAH You german cuck. so mad

Say that to russia

>he's proud of being white
topkek

you are just jealous
anglo subhuman

>whites
>thrive
more like not exist in 20 years

Lol that one is totally real

true is out there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

this is trash you finnish subhuman