Raiders all black o-line allows QB Derek Carr to get injured after he refused to kneel for the anthem

>Raiders all black o-line allows QB Derek Carr to get injured after he refused to kneel for the anthem

When will the NFL die already? Or at least ban niggers from participating?

These niggers are getting awfully uppity.

When you and everyone else stops watching it.

Hahaha. Fucking niggers are going to protest themselves right back to the ghetto.

>An epic level scandal
300lb overpaid infants allow a teammate to be injured because he hurt their feefees. The NFL was a mistake and I'll never understand why people glorify that bullshit.

Every single sport in USA is a commercial shitshow.

Hence why people are jumping at the opportunity to boycott, it's the easiest way to avoid having to watch this shit.

That's why this is an epic level mistake. They've started to slip off the ball and the harder they try to scrabble back on top, the quicker they lose their footing.

>it's okay to be white: neonazi white supremacy
>Trump and Abe feeding fish: Trump blumpfs entire box of food! Impeach Now!
>niggers throw a game because someone was only interested in doing their job, not making a statement: Epic scandal, bro, let's talk about this instead of literally anything else this weekend

This is the part halfway through the movie where you start noticing the villains hair isn't made well when they come on screen any more.

Couldnt they just wear “it's OK to be white t-shirts“ ?
Trust me, viewer stats would go up week after week, just for ppl wanting to watch the epic shitshow :DDDDD

am i a genious or not pol ? :D
Trust me, i'd do that if i were a player or the nfl management.
That would be such an epic, glorious shitshow.
Soo bad the nfl is all just cucks ...

So no one is going to question how this is a bullshit article and just go along with obvious fake news because it conforms to our predisposed biases?

>no one on Sup Forums watches niggerball
>no one during euro prime time is smart enough to Google for it
Checks out

>These whiny roided nigs will soon be transferring to my city for the forseeable future.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Things like this will shut down the NFL when Vegas stops betting on games.

Vegas has no chance to make money betting on the NFL when unseen events like this can ruin their chances of winning money. Their bets are all based on stats and percentages and throwing the games will piss them off. RIP NFL

Literally fake news.

I started to look up the o-line to see if they were all black as that in itself is quite odd but then decided I did not really give a crap.

give them no tax breaks
uppity nigs get no gibs

Yeah, somewhat odd because whites are still pretty strongly represented at O-Line positions.

It wouldn't matter if it were 40% white though, all it's gonna take to fuck your shit up is one or two lineman willing to sabotage their QB.

this

STOP WATCHING

At least we can get Papa Johns Pizza, r-right guys?

Stopped watching early this season when all of the mass kneeling began. NHL is my new sport.

it dies when idiots stop praying to it

but where's the proofs?
FIFA needs to LEAVE NOW

The daily sheeple has great reporting

College football bets are many times more than nfl

Literally fake news. That being said, stop watching niggerball.

Jesus I love this time line.

would it still be niggerball, without any armor clad obese nigger?

Can't wait to see Oakland fans lose their shit when the team gets moved to Vegas.

idiot bosses, ownership issues... lol
time to ban the nfl

Same as it ever was. Detroit was the best city in the country before (((civil rights))). It promptly went to shit after that.

All it takes is for the whites to leave an area then blacks do totally unchecked.

I'd like to see cucks stop filling up the stadiums. The TV boycott is nice, but people are still selling out games.

This whole situation is fucking insane, and it's even worse than the media plays along. I mean, all this, over a handful of black criminal assholes who get shot for outright attacking police officers or creating dangerous situations by refusing to comply.

i love football, and played from 3rd grade until I was a senior in highschool, but the NFL has become complete shit. i think it started with fantasy football which turned the game into less of a team sport and more of an individualistic--which nigger can do the best end zone dance--sport. the whole industry around it is shit too.

>Daily Sheeple
You guys are dumbasses.

It happens so much on this board I honestly thought people were doing it ironically....sadly I don't think that anymore.

The insanity won't stop until the Liberty Tree is watered.

People still pay attention to kneelball?! I guess the bread and circus is too strong for these normies to see that their idols have forsaken their own country and the people who support them. Just let the niggers keep chimping out, eventually people will get tired of them biting the hand that feeds them.

There is no TV boycott. TV ratings have been falling for years since people have other things to do with their time. This protest would've died if Trump kept his fucking mouth shut. Now that I think about it this was probably 3d chess on his part to get attention away from his mediocre performance as president.

The absolute state of America and it's national sport of kneeling

Its*

old news

I heard a radio show talk about this 2 months ago, its real. Ill try to look it up.

Because they're children

>This protest would've died if Trump kept his fucking mouth shut.

No, they were planning on milking this shit forever. They showed absolutely no signs of dying down, and in fact were slowly garnering more support. Clinging to any semblance of oppression is just what non-whites living in Western nations do these days. If Trump's statement did anything, it just brought it all to a head at once instead of dragging it out slowly until it got to that point.

Fake news. They wouldn't throw away MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and threaten their leader's career and health because he didn't kneel. Have common sense people. The nfl is a multi million dollar industry and shills want it to dissolve so American unemployment explodes

good disney owns 80 percent of espn, maybe it will teach them not to buy squat from now on.

I doubt this is true since throwing a game/taking a dive is illegal.

Give the coach a niggerwhip

Sup James

>white father's spend their Sundays and Mondays cheering on the Negro and saying aloud that they would let their favorite ones fuck their wives

>act surprised when their daughters get BLACKED

Hockey is the only acceptable sport to watch.

>Hockey is the only acceptable sport to watch.

As long as it's not the (((NHL))).

(((Gary Berman))) couldn't look more stereotypical.

>niggers
>using any commen sense or financial awareness

Good one

Nogs gonna jig

You think?

At least pick memes that actually makes sense.
NONE of this happened.
That Oline didn't intentionally get the QB sacked. He wasn't injured that game

Plenty of other nig nogging going on in the NFL that you don't have to resort to Alex Jones conspiracys like this shit, OP

I'm sure shit like this happens all the time
Niggers attacking whites

And it was fine for a fucking year. Guess which double scooping cheeto triggered all this though?

Fresno Famous

>it was fine

Lol no it wasn't, literally every team had at least several people doing it

Laws the negros only weakness.

nobody here keeps up with sports they're all single parent anime babies

It's funny because you're here. Why? Doesn't matter your purpose you're still here.

That's only because you cucks allow them to.
Nigs always hated whites, only difference is that back intheday whitey didn't believe in muh equality shit, knew about nigs and didn't let them get uppity.

Even if only 10% of whites actually woke up and shitted on niggers it would be over for nig nogs

to read about politics

>300lb overpaid infants... I'll never understand why people glorify that bullshit.
Shame it took all this BLM bullshit to make you people get where I was decades ago. Watching Niggeregg is the height of white racecuckery.
>sitting on your ass with Brandname® snacks while the niggers actually play
>watching teevee or paying big money to sit in a stadium
>the stars of the show are a bunch of nigger thugs with IQs around 65
>white people's ticket $$$ and budweiser $$$ goes to pay nigger thugs 8-figure salaries
If you weren't disgusted at the NFL before all this nigger kneeling, you have no business considering yourself a woke racist

>it's the easiest way to avoid having to watch this shit
YOU NEVER HAD TO WATCH IT TO BEGIN WITH, KEK! What, do you need an excuse to not buy-in on niggeregg? Do you have no spine? Are you some kind of oversocialized bugman that needs a socially-acceptable reason to justify not watching nigger egg?

if you like eating fluffy flavorless bread and calling it pizza

>YOU NEVER HAD TO WATCH IT TO BEGIN WITH, KEK! What, do you need an excuse to not buy-in on niggeregg? Do you have no spine? Are you some kind of oversocialized bugman that needs a socially-acceptable reason to justify not watching nigger egg?
B-but what will he say to his facebook 'friends'?

this argument only works if you have another sport you watch. if you don't care about athletic competition to begin with then of course it's easy for you to be "woke" about it

Well no shit they did. Ever since President Cheeto threw his little hissy fit in Alabama the Raiders have sucked dick. It's no coincidence.

We liked it because it is almost like simulated war. It takes a team working in unison to gain ground, but one weak link and u lose ground. Its so much more than that, I loved playing HS ball. But now, fuck NFL and fuck niggers too

This

He should sue the team and the NFL.

Wtf I used to watch cowboys games but I would put a bullet in demarche wares forehead if he approached my old lady. Don't know who would say that, maybe literally cucks would.

THIS
anyone one of you that watch this shit are nothing but fucking cucks
take your sorry ass to reddit, you don't belong here

>Are you some kind of oversocialized bugman that needs a socially-acceptable reason to justify not watching nigger egg?
Well with our version of eggball, it's fucking annoying but it's basically foisted on you by friends and family.