Fox News pulls pro-impeachment ad, citing negative viewer reaction

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/money/2017/11/06/media/fox-news-tom-steyer-impeachment-ad/index.html

Talk about your special snowflakes who can’t survive outside of their safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kqTie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to bomb Israel ASAP

It's funny hearing mentally ill leftists turn around the snowflake insults like it's believable in any way.
No one thinks you're a tough, hard nosed stoic who brushes it all off. You're a faggot who gets mad because Drumpf had two scoops.

Agree

fuck tom steyer, faggot little peace of shit kike. why are these poeple constantly doubling down on stupid wasting millions of dollars on these condescending ads.

>Talk about your special snowflakes who can’t survive outside of their safe space.

People who watch Fox don't want to subject themselves to yet another sanctimonious speech by some clueless libshit.

Cry more, bitch.

>This coming from people who can't stand the sight of the words "it's okay to be white"

I should be able to hunt Tom Steyer down and legally kill him for attempting to overthrow my President.

Should have let them waste their money where the ads would be least effective.

Turning around shit is literally Trumps only move, and it’s about as childish as spewing out “I’m rubber and you’re glue...”

“Fake news” is probably the best example.

This 100%

It's laughable

Good to hear that you agree with me.

This

this
Also slide thread dumb fucks. Look at the simple meme flag and the black balls in his monther's ass. SAGE

Settle down snowflake

It's almost as if ads are catered towards a specific demographic or something.

That's why this ad plays nonstop on CNN and MSNBC.

That's why toy ads play on Cartoon Network and Disney.

archive: archive.is/kqTie

all they're doing is ensuring a second term...
let them waste their money

this

Demographic
Mexico
Pedophiles
Islam

I guess Rupert Murdoch forgot that Trump already smashed the Fox News kingmaker Ailes when he was pulling nevertrump. That or the SAUDI princelings who own YUGE SHARES in our AMERICAN msm are trying to fight back against Trump's guy in arabia winning bigly by imprisoning all his camelfucking wahabbist prince cousins on corruption charges.

8 years.

Suck on this sulfurous cock, you fucking beaner.
It's almost been a year since Trump won the elections and there hasn't been a single day without some bullshit crybaby bitch from the left, and we love every single bit of it.
Trump truly is going to have you shitting yourselves and crying like the little weak bitches you are until 2024.

Keep the salt coming, demofag

...and yet it always works and makes you faggots look like the pathetic failures you are. Why not keep using a winning tactic?

It was being played on fox, dum dum. They broke contract because their viewers got too triggered.

>winning tactic

Yeah, Mitch McConnell basically killed the experiment that was American democracy.

Its all they got

He was annoying as fuck, I am glad he's gone.