Another Judge Lets Off Another Muslim

I hate this countries establishment so very, very much.

It could be worse. We could be living in Venezuela 2.0 under Cuckboy Corbyn.

you will compromise and live in Isis 2.0 under Corbyn

Could? You mean we will be. It'll be Venezuela with millions of Muslims. We're fucked mate.

Theyve jailed thousands for hate speech havnt they?

A country without the first amendment is basically third world

Trips of truth never lie. Also, pic related.

I'm voting for him hoping he crashed the economy and all the pakis go home.

>I hate this countries establishment so very, very much.
Then do something about it

Yes, because post 2008 immigration went all the way down... ah fuck...

He'll have to take it to great depression levels. I see no other option so may as well give it a go. Voted for the Tories twice and they've done literally nothing about it.

>digits of truth

And it's literally the only reason they're here. After WW2 the left decided that if we colonized other peoples countries, they should colonize ours. Fair's fair after all. I mean it's suicidal, but it's fair.

You cucks need to rise up and take down your traitorous establishment and expell Jews and Muslims.

I hope it works out for you :^)

How DO we get through to judges though? They live in a closed environment ,don't read newspapers, don't watch tv, this is part of why they make strange decisions against public will, without fear.
We should introduce fear if all else fails.

why dont you all just come here

Careful with that generosity Bruce, it didn't help us.

Elected judges might help. UKIP judges would probably have a different attitude towards these things.

it might be nearly impossible to reason with terrorists but it is literally impossible to reason with giant spiders

I've no doubt the mighty Bruce would teach us his ways and we could all ride the giant spiders across the top of Uluru, but ideally I'd love to fix this shit hole.

If Justice isn't had in courts it'll eventually be made on the streets. It'll be get vigilante violence against the accused and aquited as well against the judges and law enforcement.

It's bizarre those in power don't understand or know such things, it was a lesson learned well by the ancient Greeks.

Perhaps those in power wish for civil war and insurrection.