time.com/4423216/mass-killings-japan-tsukui/
quora.com/Why-is-Greenlands-homicide-rate-so-high
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes me think Jews spend most time in America

Reopen Manzanar

show me the country without mass killings you actual faggot
someone post that pic where he was on howard sterns jewish degeneracy show
post that goddamned pic of this faggot on his twitter every time he pipes up. the opinions and the agendas of homosexuals will never mean anything in this world

What countries is he referring to that don't have mass killings?

yeah, but they hang thier gays

THEN MOVE TO ONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

There's plenty of mental illness in American just look at all of the people becoming trans. Gas them.

There's plenty of fag cock in other countries without takei jerking them off.

Does this old faggot writes his tweets/posts himselfs? I bet he has a team of numale faggots writing for him and mantaining his social media.

Do you guys really want to end up forgetting your pocket and butter knifes one day? Would you rather take a bottle of acid to the face than a bullet to the head?
Do you want more trucks of peace? Because that's how you get more trucks of peace.

OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT AMERICA

Prove it. Mass killings are common everywhere, and are usually products of either religious zealotry or plain old mengamok

sage not be infringed

>Just saying.
Fuck, this expression annoys the shit out of me. It’s such a pussy way of deflecting any criticism that might come up from a point your attempting to make.

Their violent crime isn't telegraphed to the world because no one gives a shit. Unless its another goatfucker attack on whites.

>the state of George Takei

youtube.com/watch?v=otWU9CiLwJo

chinkjekingoffyoungman.gif

Oh? In which countries? The ones where stones are lodged in people's heads? The ones where there's a New Years sex attack? Or the one where the black bloc shows up (without guns) and the city burns.

George Takei is a sexual predator. Numerous young men have been fellated and masturbated by him in their teens.

In Norway we have stricter laws than what the Dems want to implement in the US. This includes going to the range for 6 months and applying for a license before you can buy pistols and rifles.
That didn't stop Breivik from getting weapons legally, and no American massacre has been as lethal as his.

>George Takei is a sexual predator.
I'm surprised no one has come out and accusing him of anything yet.

There's also plenty of guns

Retard has never heard of Somalia...

Really makes me think... about all the mass shootings in Europe... which there are plenty.

There are also a bunch of super victimized and thus protected countries full of wonderful devoutly religious peaceful people who would throw this Fucking faggot off a roof, rape him, and stone his faggot ass to death just because.

And he'd fucking deserve it because he's a creepy fucking 70yr old advocating pedo faggotry as long as the old guys handsome.

Who is George Takei?
Is that the fucking poz faggot who has sexually assaulted people on tv and got away with it because he's a fucking poz faggot?
That guy?
What's he saying about mental illness now?

It's about time that fucking faggot got his Trump curse.

There's plenty of mass killings n other countries without firearms. Just saying.

Keep using mental illness as a convenient scape goat. Don't cry when it bites you in the ass

>someone post that pic where he was on howard sterns jewish degeneracy show
Leave Howard out of this.

it's already been 10 years since Pekka BTFO'd the normies...

Yeah. But a lot of those countries don't have gu......I see what you did there. Almost got me. Correction. A lot of those countries don't have FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

hoo hoo

...and other countries dont have as many guns as we do.

>all countries are the exact same.
>all countries share the same people, culture, mindset, etc
Holy fuck, why do leftists keep trying to paint this picture? Australians are not the same as Americans. Japanese are not the same as Americans. We're fucking different you commie piece of shit.

America is prone to mass murders for a few reasons.

1. Disparity
2. Cultural bankruptcy
3. Cultural schizophenia
4. Poor healthcare
5. No job security
6. Low job satisfaction
7. The politics of chaos
8. Government incompetence
9. Government incompetence
10. Government incompetence
11. Government incompetence
12. Government incompetence
13. Guns

Women are 40% more likely to have mental illness than men.

Men are 98% more likely to be mass shooters than men by US statistics.

We need to accept it’s a man problem, not a mental illness problem.

>washed-up assbandit gook says a thing
One of these threads again.

>Cant respond
>i-its the jeuuz

>Guns
that's where your wrong kiddo

japan

Without mass shootings*
There are mass murderers everywhere but guns are not easily accessible everywhere. Guns do not make people kill.

Oooof i fucking hate george takei - where’s isis when you need them

The relative availability of guns in the US is one factor that accounts for shootings.

Calling for them to be banned is retarded. It amounts to "SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THE THING THAT MAKES US AWARE OF HOW SHIT OUR COLLAPSING SOCIETY IS GO AWAY SO WE CAN LIVE IN IGNORANCE"

Nobody wants to address the actual issues. It's so easy to beg for the ability to be ignorant. To beg to not have to hear about it. Being anti-gun isn't being compassionately opposed to violence. It's being obsessively devoted to the cause of allowing your own ignorance.

Well hey now, how about you calm down champ?

>Mentally ill faggot thinks he can talk about mental illness
If he was just never on star trek we wouldnt have to hear this constant faggottry

USA Population: 360 Million
Norway Population: 5 Million
I would expect Norway to have about 1.4% the mass killings we do.

Norway 2011: 77 Killed in one attack.

Well shit, that kicks that idea off the fucking planet until we hit 5,500.

Got anything else, Georgie boy?
2011: 77 Killed in one attack.

I thought he died

Fukken Mandela effect

A man broke in a mental hospital in japan with just a knife and killed a bunch of people and that was no more than year ago.

Then you have half of europe being killed and raped using trucks of peace, the middle east doing the same to woman and non-islamic people.

Seriously nigger kys

Well said

>American mass shootings are 4 or more shot, not dead, but shot
Gangs do this shit by the hour in Chicago alone

Japan has mass killings and in fact their murder rate is higher than they would have you believe. The police force is corrupt and doesn't open many homicide cases for example so the police can maintain high clearance rates and get promotions. Also I'm pretty sure they have an active serial killer over there or at least he just recently got caught.

>mental illness
Like being a faggot perhaps?

that was 19 kills, the one previous to that, 8 YEARS PRIOR, was 15
Dont try and act like just because there was ONE mass killing LAST YEAR in japan that they happen as frequently as they do in USA

[Citation needed]

>there is plenty of mentall illness without mass killings

You mean like homosexuality?

No, there isn't. American mongrelism is the prime cause of mental illness and everybody outside your filthy "country" knows it.

>Number of victims proves anything other than that mart sharters can`t even do gun violence right

Spanish are mongrels as well

faggots and pedophiles being among them

I thought there were no differences between men and women?

Pretty sure that guy was just killing people that had come to him to commit suicide

George TheGay trying to jerk Half-Life 3 out of Gabe

And in the UK we have sandniggers spraying acid at anything that moves, or ploughing through civlians every day.

Come back when White Christian men are committing these crimes on the daily.

The underrated jew

>b-but i-is n-not t-the s-same!!!!

Fucking libtard mentality

the mass killing is the same sure, the frequency isn't and if you say it is you're nothing better

What those other countries DON'T have that the US DOES is a Big Pharmaceutical industry that makes money prescribing dangerous psychotic like SSRIs.

That was Spock.

>Like perhaps that the people in the EU are defenseless, retarded, and packed together like cattle.

Look up grenade attacks in Sweden.

>Like perhaps that the people in the EU are defenseless, retarded, and packed together like cattle.

Norway has some of the highest gun ownership rates in the world, is far less densely populated than the US and Norwegians are certainly more intelligent than Amerimutts.

Yeah, and they're all homogeneous first-world countries.

time.com/4423216/mass-killings-japan-tsukui/

wow less than one per year, they're sure worse off than the united states

when will this gook faggot die of aids already?

Being gay is a mental illness. Why would I take any advice about mental illness from him?

Maybe I'd consider taking his restaurant advice but that's about it.

>the highest gun ownership rates in the world

That they rarely have access to.

>is far less densely populated than the US

On average, however compare Stavanger to Sutherland Springs and you see a different picture.

>On average, however compare Stavanger to Sutherland Springs and you see a different picture.

Point being? Maybe we should also compare Lower Manhattan and Finnmark.

Probably because those countries have free healthcare

Maps are our friends.

>Canada
>Australia

Huh, look at that.

Also, what the fuck is going on in Greenland?

Doesn't Breivik get out someday because of the maximum 21 year sentence in Norway?

I imagine the Greenlanders are probably just bored out of their minds.

[Citation needed]

What year is this, exactly? America's homicide rate stands out among first world countries at 4.88, second is Belgium at just 1.95.

Here are some other ideas.
quora.com/Why-is-Greenlands-homicide-rate-so-high

I just found it via images.google.com, but let me look it up on Wikipedia...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
It says it's from 2012.

Takei is a gaylord

>America's homicide rate stands out among first world countries at 4.88
Why don't you ask the subhuman blacks

heyjackass.com

Ah, I should have figured.

Thanks for the link.

Being comparable to 3rd world countries is not a good argument

What is this supposed country he speaks of that doesn't have mass killings?

What like... Japan? Where there's no niggers?

yeah like Japan where the birth rate is in the negatives

Argument against what?

That's a non-answer. The rate is still the same, that guy doesn't understand basic math. If a country has a population of 2, and there is one homicide, it can be extrapolated to a rate of 50k/100k, beccause that's the denominator people have chosen for comparing national homicide rates. Just because there aren't 100k people living there, doesn't mean the murder rate per capita is any different. It's not a "statistical anomaly" at all.

That wouldn't be the case if it weren't for leftist policies.

In Austria we have 3.5 million guns in private hands (8 million citizens) yet nothing happens . Really makes you think.

Just Because they don't get reported to you dumbfuck Americans doesn't mean it doesn't happen