Legolas, son of Thranduil

>Legolas, son of Thranduil

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The fuck are you on about?

Good thread.

Gimli

Hahahahaahahaha

Amazon is apparently making a LotR series. I don't think they have announced the actors yet though.

The (((netflix))) lord of the rings?

OMAR COMIN

>Gimli

Soz amazon lotr
sam and frodo are gonna be a gay couple and gandalf has a side quest to discover the magic to turn himself into a woman coz hes trans (prolly)

Didn't Tolkien specifically describe each of these characters' skin?
How the fuck are they gonna explain the changes?

Came to see this.
Faggot nigger was one of my favorite characters.

>sam and frodo are gonna be a gay couple
To be fair they already seemed to be that in the Peter Jackson movies.

How many times have we watched them shrug and not care when they black other characters?

kangz of tha rangz n sheeit

He is so painfully ugly.

Kill Tolkein's son's for selling the rights to have this happen

If Amazon makes this, there's a 100% chance that it will be a complete flop

please tell me its fake

I guarantee it's going to be white women and black / arab men against an evil white man sorcerer.

He specifically described every fucking thing in the book because his writing was insanely masturbatory. He loved his own writing way too much.

Books*

>Merry is a nigger
When America finally goes 1488 would anyone be opposed to us wiping out all copies of this forced blackwashijg bullshit from historical memory?

Kevin Hart would make a good Frodo. A LOTR remake set in an urban setting would be pretty dope actually

No he didn't like speculation of an author's work so he made it pretty much impossible to interpret his work in any other way than how it was written

Its real. This is what happens when you let niggers and jews into your country, poland. Remember and do not let this happen to you.

Williams is actually good though. Fantastic as both chalky white and Omar.

It is fake. Google it you lazy cunt

But now they won't just give each other gay looks. We will see kissing and the occasional blowjob. Expect some bare was and nipple play

LOTR is the most important book after the bible.

THERE ARE LITERALLY ALREADY BLACKS IN MIDDLE EARTH. THEY ARE A RACE. THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF TURNING FRODO INTO AN ENT.

A
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>(((netflix))) version LoTR
>exchanging all the white actors for niggers

HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ DA RING BEARERS N SHEEEEEIT
wondering who will play as gandalf though

Cmon I mean "lord of the rings", it's a pretty strong hint what was really going on there.

>I wants your ring, masster

If I ever own a gay nightclub, I'm going to call it LOTR

Morgan Freeman I think, srs.

We wuz kangz n Nitez N Shiet boiiiiiii

And dumb as a doorknob apparently.

>whites is one people
>ignoring ALL of fucking europe

Nigger brain yo.

Wife's son

Damn blacks really did invent break dancing

>Spread the word Halfing` Legolas back.

The nigger gets one good role and he is thinks he is a kang

You done good.

Why is it ok for other ethnicities to be played by white people, but as soon as a white character is played by someone else, everyone loses their shit?

I remember shapiro talking all this garbage about how white washing was just Hollywood picking the best actors for the job, but when Hamilton was played by a nigger (who are better than whites at that kind of music) , he freaked the fuck out and started calling them racists etc.

>Why is it ok for other ethnicities to be played by white people
It's not.

>Morgan freeman as Gandalf
I'm ok with that

Whites are the only race that has good actors. Not saying that all white actors are good tho

>Galadriel, Lady of Lórien

Now that's just not true

Manlets, when will they learn?

Indeed. Great actor, I will watch this now.

Let us all enjoy the fact the the LOTR trilogy is white. Those movies will be forever ours

why america loves niggers?

Amazon movies and shows make hbo look right wing. I wouldn't be surprised if they did make characters trannys and fags. If they just make them black that will actually be a relief kek.

White guilt

Watch these idiots cast white people as orcs. Waste millions for their sjw cause.

Netflix review war ensues.

LOTR has so many obvious European parallels makes no sense to have anyone but whites involved.

Of course it's fucking fake
>Morgan Freeman
>Gandalf

everything is getting blacked it seems

I wanna see this guy and Peter Dinklage stage fight.

A man got to have a code.

>A LOTR remake set in an urban setting would be pretty dope actually

Kevin Hart finds an EBT card with unlimited funds. He and his friends must return it to the welfare office before his neighborhood gets corrupted with the lust of endless gibs.

>A LoTR television series will do well

See, that's fucking crazy. You guys are worried over absolutely nothing. The movies aren't that old and still hold up as well as something like Fight Club or Batman Begins with how modern they look. Jackson's LoTR trilogy is a masterpiece of cinema. If you think some shit-tier production company is going to successfully pull off putting a bunch of dindus in an underfinanced television series and not be compared at every corner to the movies, you're as dumb as they are.

I cannot believe these retards actually think this is a good idea. I bet they were like, "HURRR guys, you know that show Game of Thrones? It's the exact same thing as Lord of the Rings, so let's make a TV show DURRR. If nobody likes it, we'll have niggers we can put in so we can call everyone racist and get the internet mad for publicity DURRR. The tactic worked for Ghostbusters, right?" I can't wait to see the abysmal final battle in Return of the King. Also, please make Frodo a nigger.

Gentlemen Quarterly

"I ain't....."

Aragon son of Arathorn and sheiiiiit

Randall said that a long time ago.

>ellen page as arwenn

but shes a dyke

the thing is that it wouldnt surprise me

That dude is a good actor

snoop dawg pedro, its only fair

Anything else would be racist you hateful alt-right gamer
End yourself

“And how you gonna get to da welfare office? A nigga dun just riot into Los Angeles. Deyz got them roof Koreans ‘n shit” - LaBor Omar

Fuck me. What an ugly looking dude. Why is he famous if he's also retarded?

the fuck would you know?

if (((they))) did this they would instantly get genocided by all the wizards who would finally be forced to leave the basement

Its sad that I could never enjoy the this new movie, the original trilogy had 0 black people in it, so even 1 (and I bet you there is a hell of a lot more than 1 in this one) will ruin the immersion

> This Summer, A LoTR sitcom with dindus and the laughtrack from big bang theory

Legochicken

Gibme

Kek

Kek

yes hollywood please make sure you ruin everything I enjoyed in the past. make sure I have nowhere to enjoy just being a normal white dude without getting raped with brainwash. make sure I'm backed into a corner.

Newfags don't know about this

Why do you type like an absolute fucking mutant?
It's not even like it would take too much time or thought. 18+ faggot.

Gandalf is going to be played by Snoop Dogg

>Nigolas, son of I don't know who my father is

I shit you not fags, this is done by design just to piss people off.

that's because you like niggers :)

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA