Why aren't we giving the Falklands back to Argentina?

It's useless land and a waste of tax money to station troops there. Might as well give it back to the Argies and solve the issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2002/feb/25/falklands.military
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDvLshi9CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never. The Falkland islands are british. Blood will spill to protect them.

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

Now yes, but historically speaking, we did steal it from the argies. It's a waste to spill blood for some "relic-of-the-past" meme island.

RIGHTFUL

YOU KNOW NOTHING, FAGGOT. KYS.

Better question: Why doesn’t the Falklands takeover Argentina?

Hi Scotland.

The residents of the Falklands decide

And they choose to be part of the founders of the modern world rather than butt hurt corrupt subhumans

>implying land can be stolen
They can have it "back" as long as we get to send all the pakis and niggers there first.

ENGLISH

>Hey Pablo, whatcha doin?

It was uninhabited when explorers got there. The Patagonians likely didn't even know of the island's existence.

its not useless its an important resupply station for your navy

CLAY

What do the Falklands bring to the table anyways? Something about bird shit, or is that a different island I'm thinking of?

>muh residents meme
Irrelevant since the people that lives there has now been completely replaced by our kin. Not an legitimate claim. Same logic as the Ruskies with the Crimea issue.
>implying land can be stolen
funny how you say that when poltards here always sperg out and say "reclaim Constatinople from the Mudslimes, Deus Vult!"

Please don't. Arginigger butthurt worths it

That was your country passing an act that allowed you to seize islands. Soon afterwards guano stopped being useful so you ended up with several tiny rocks in the ocean covered in poop that nobody really gives a shit about.

It's called the guano islands act of 1850 something.

Oil reserves in the surrounding ocean? That's what the argie government is pushing this time around.

And why does our navy have to be lurking in Argentine territorial waters 8000 miles away from the homeland? Hmmmm.

>back
it was never argentine, the first settlers were british

Ah yes - good ol' bird shit island. What a place.

I thought there was something about that on the Falklands as well, but I have no fuckin idea.

many of the sheep brought back from the falkland islands as war brides, still have family back home.

thats why, nigger

Keep them. We don't want them. How much of a fucking fag do you have to be to win a war and then give up on it's cause?

You can have it Diego. Or lets hope based Corbyn gets elected so he finally settles the issue.

Yeah there is ment to be quite a bit of oil there

>then give up on it's cause
I have no idea what you're referring too, can you help me out?

>implying argie waters
Do the argies even have a navy? I don't know. You tell me since you love them soo much.

>How much of a fucking fag do you have to be to win a war and then give up on it's cause?
Well OP is definitely a fag, no machismo, very unmanly, he probably even bottoms, many such cases, sad.

Argentina didnt exist when we took it

The inhabitants of the islands voted to stay. Fuck Negratina

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oil.

Yes, "reclaim" not "muh stolen land please give backs it not fair"

Nice.

>Labour party
No wonder why you love sucking third world cock.

Unironically kys

If you didn't want them, you wouldn't have started a war to get them. You also wouldn't put the islands on your banknotes. You also wouldn't build a Museum of Butthurt, you spic cuck.

take off the vpn

Scottish user makes this thread constantly and it still gets bites.

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

>Do the argies even have a navy?

On 21 January 2013, Santísima Trinidad suffered a broken valve which resulted in the flooding of six compartments. The flooding was beyond the capacity of the pumps and the crew were evacuated. The ship took on a 50 degree list and sank at the moorings. Decisions are yet to be made on re-floating the vessel. Santísima Trinidad was in poor condition before she sank; the ship had been cannibalized to keep her sister Hercules operational, as the British refused to sell the Argentines spare parts after the Falklands War.

There's lots of oil all around the Falklands.
That's why it was worth fighting for.

>A.R.A. Libertad
>seized
Kek

Fuck this phone. I missed the post

>inb4 phoneposting fag

the truth

theguardian.com/uk/2002/feb/25/falklands.military

fucking Scotland man I swear to God you only still exist by our good grace.

>fighting for oil
How pathetic of an excuse is that? And what kind of value does oil have when there are oil-rich third world shitholes like Venezuela? Also to mention that renewable energy will replace oil in the near future.

To race-mix with mulattas, of course

No hard feelings muhamed.
You can have those islands, you'll need them to store all the shitskins.

>Also to mention that renewable energy will replace oil in the near future.
Caron based fuels aren't going anywhere, they're too energy dense. Electrics cars are recharged by coal plants. Hydrogen cars are fueled by hydrogen from electrolysis with electricity from coal plants. Doesn't matter if it's the US or UK, coal, gas, and oil are king.

>caron based fuels
>yank educashun

Argentines and english people are idiots for fight for that shit territory, the only think you can do with this shit islands is plant marihuana

Go back to your mudhut, Utta Tukka.
Come back when you've learned proper english, or at least a language that you are able to debate with.

I agree with you OP. No need to fight over dumb islands gorillion of miles away.

I don't know why the Falklands need to be part of Argentina for that matter. Why not just let them be independent?

end apartheid, free Islas Malvinas from the sith queen

Fookin checked
Argies are coked up cheats.

>Based
>Corbyn
Pick one

Tom F$*&ing Jones

Hello Abdul! Alahamdu billah!

because it causes hilarious butthurt.

that and they voted to remain in the caliphate

Shouldn't you be part of mainland china?

Taiwan is republic of china. China owns England too, you just don't know it yet.

Yeah the Falklands are far away from the rest of Britain, but it's not like they are close to Argentina either. It's 500 miles away from Argentina.

Add to that, Britain claimed them before Argentina was even a country.

because its not theirs you moron, it was NEVER theirs. We landed their first, we put people their first, we built houses their first. The people that live their are British. and there are massive oil reserves underneath it which we found recently. so maybe just shut up you Argentinean cucklord

What are u talking about i see the rightful owner of mainland China right here?

Argentinians don't deserve us

Gib panama canal back

I'd imagine y'all are not giving it back to Argentina because the Falklands doesn't belong to them. But what the fuck do I know.

Educate yourselves about the history of the Faulklands: m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDvLshi9CY

The people that live there are not British
Their children go to school in Argentina

The strategic importance of the Falkland Islands was negated by the opening of the Panama Canal in 1914.

admitted in their own britcuck history, Spain had a mission on the island for hundreds of years...
1765: Ignorant of de Bougainville's presence, John Byron (Great Britain) claims Saunders Island and other islands for Britain.

Because at the time, the UK was kinda strapped for cash so a successful mainland invasion of Argentina would not only have bankrupted the country but would also have brought international condemnation that the USA would've joined in.

We go from a proud nation defending it's people to a broken mess that no one likes, sort of how we are today.

take me back pls

and fishing exclusive zone.

kek

Because Argentinians are not people.

>wah poor muslims
Paki shitskin detected

1. anglos are the only humans
2. why would an anglo give anything back to a non-human? wtf are we dr dolittle all of a sudden
3. hello there natives, would you like your fucking penguin island back?
4. GO FUCK YOURSELF ANTINATIONAL NIGGER

An Island that potentially could allow Britain to control the Atlantic from top to bottom when technology improves in the future.
And a launching point to Antarctica in the future as well.
Why would they give that potential up?

if they are useless, why do the argicunts want them?
they are strategic, resources, and one day we will have to launch an invasion of argie, chile and Paraguay to remake the new world.
LET IT BE SO
RISE
RIIIISE MY FUCKING HUMANS
RIIIIIISSSEEEEE
> COLLECTS WASHINGTON
t. wew

If you would abandon your people, you are scum.

But the US will gladly take the Falklands off your hands if you're that much of a traitor to your own.

We'll also accept Gibralter. As well as annex Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland as we have more 'Irish' and 'Scottish' than they do at this point.

1980 britain was about to give up their claim after a study said there was little to pillage from the island
1981 some britcuck was applying oil to his wife's ass so a paki could fuck her, and he began fantasizing about drilling for oil.
Just before the Islands were to be returned to their rightful owners, britcuck visited the island ad told the residents that they would all become oil barons if they stayed with britain, promising that drilling would start immediately.

angered by britain's betrayal, argentina invaded and captured the 3 britfags guarding the island. telling the locals that britain lied, and would never keep their promise.
(to this day, no oil baron residents)
Marge Simpson Thatcher, spent 5 hours a day doing her make-up to make television appearances attention whoring, and rattling her sabre
100+ days later the limeys were sobered up and ready for war. Most of their 40 year old parachutes failed to open, and they died on impact with the island
bombs splattered sheep guts everywhere
remaining troops left to fend for themselves on the frozen island, more dead of exposure by morning while the resupply ships were ordered not to land.. fall back and protect the only britcarrier in existance with your lives.. surrounding the carrier with civilian merchant ships as a human shield
argentine forces surrendered and were promptly executed.
limeys struggled with what they had done, thousands committing suicide