White people are swine

Ever notice the similarities?
Stop eating pig white people, your eating your relatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both are pig

Pigs are cute, however, fucking niggers and beaners are not.

this

Pigs are filth
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU

And black “people” share 98% of their DNA with chimpanzees.

When I was like 12 and was thinking about evolution, I always assumed different races evolved from different animals. Whites Pigs, Blacks Monkeys, Jews Lizards, Asians i don't remember, but I can see it.

>white people
All humans share 90% of their genes with pigs

what low energy bait.. like a nigger would casually agree they're a different race

Niggers share 100 percent DNA with shit in Africa.

Lol have you seen black chicks?

>Asians
Tentacle monsters.

First funny post I’ve seen from a nigger on this page, congrats Tyrone. So I’m guessing black people have ape in their diet?

gorillas are the apex primate tho sempai

>tentacle monsters

Go on...

chimps are amazing creatures, They have complex social lives, Varied diet with a majority of it being fruits and vegetables, Chimps are one of the few animals that are known to make and use tools from everything to getting around to hunting.
chimpanzees have even been able to learn basic human sign language. I would rather be labeled a chimp than a pig. Chimps also throw poop as a defence mechanism, while Pigs generally eat it and roll around it.

asians = fish

ape.jpg

>Chuck Spears
kek

And everyone shares 90% DNA with cats, does that make everyone cats? Also saged.

Guess i'll eat dead niggers instead

Also, low quality as fuck bait, very low energy, not enough typos. Poor effort, 3/10.

you could just stop being poor white trash and actually eat something healthy instead.

what's healthy tahrowne?

*you're

Retard saged

chicken can be healthy for you, same with turkey, Definitely not prepared in that matter. But Poultry is way better for you than eating swine. At least you're not eating your cousins. just saying

think about it, black men are pretty alpha. There is a reason why your women flock to us.
>>Keeps eating pig
>>wonders why his dick is small
>>Has ED
>>Wonders why wife left him for a brother.

>90% pig DNA
By that logic niggers have 100% monkey dna

OP is essentially saying that niggers aren't human which I can agree on.

technically we do

no im saying white people are pigs

niggers are fucking disgusting. i feel my heart sink and get very uncomfortable when i see one in real life.

being white is a sin

right