Literally cant stand the sight of niggers and beaners

They are meant for Africa and Mexico. Whites invented freedom when they founded America, therefore, niggers and beaners are not meant to be in America at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/88829079
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i will say this
i get along great in my community, i work hard, and i'm old as fuck. i take care of myself, and treat strangers with kindness when i ought to. usually i am either with my chick or if i'm alone i am humming some song in my head

when i see a black at a gas station or at the grocery store it makes my heart sink immediately and i feel sick. i hate their behavior and i hate that even 20 years ago we didnt have them here. but now we do and we have to deal with the rot. people don't even wave at eachother anymore. it's over.
sorry for the blog post friends

kek based grandpa

And what you gonna do about it whiteboy

Most every Mexican I see is working his or her ass off. I have never been disrespected by a Mexican that I know of. (If it was they were discreet). You shouldn't lump these people with blacks. They are very different.

>Literally cant stand the sight of niggers and beaners
why so much hate? you have only 2000 weeks to enjoy your life and life in general.

Here, a nice vid to calm you down.
vimeo.com/88829079

I'm in tears. I will kill myself today. Fuck you user. Fuck you.

They talk shit about you in spanish right in front of your face and you dont even know it.

I caught so many of them, i speak spanish. Its fucking hilarious when I call them out and they shrivel back into their manlet wetback selves and go back to fuck their fat midget barrel shapped beaner women.

Come on dude, win or lose, it's going to be glorious

spray you with pam and slide you down the street like an inter-tube.

They are meant for Africa and Mexico. Whites invented freedom when they founded America, therefore, niggers and beaners are not meant to be in America at all. These are extremely low IQ, on average 80 points, and beaners are 80 - 85, and will vote for Communism thus destroying America forever.

I'm white and I think black women look beautiful

I love their sexy dark chocolate brown skin

>you have only 2000 weeks to enjoy your life and life in general.

?

is that miss finland?

faggot

ok, let's correct that to 2700. unless you are 10yo

Fuck off shitskin

im not that old my man but i feel fucking old
you will see what i mean as you go

it won't take long to lengthen lifespans by approx 150%~

FUCK YOU MAN

Yep - you see the drop in 'human capital' that Robert Putnam (and now others) mention. You older-timers are best-placed to see it most concretely.

My diversity is Indians and Muslims - I moved away from a place full of them, and am reluctant to move back. It was so that white people would smile to see each other. It /really/ triggered me to see them with their families, like we were being colonized.

Your time is over, boomer. This was YOUR generations fault.

Them titties though

you forgot your history when white people hated other white people you muck shoveling mick!

yeah, they don't seem to bother anyone. but we made need extensive investigation. a few cavity searches?

i am 43 years old you fucking faggot
do something
fix you own shit

how will the founding fathers feel about America if they saw it today from how they wanted it to be?

And do you like half-black kids?

You organisms disgust me. There's nothing intrinsically beautiful or special about anything organic. You are a messy, unsanitary species.

Yep, same here. It always freaks them out, like Spanish is some secret code. It's not hard to learn, if it were, then beaners and taco benders wouldn't speak it.

I agree. I'm older as well. I hate niggers and Mexicans they make me sick as well.

Let's see dem tittys

Tfw daily commute filled with nigger kids, muslim kids and the occasional fellow white. Tfw dutch planning policy insist on mixing poor houses and rich houses in the same neighbourhood. Tfw there is no escape until the inevitable extermination campaign.

Kill yourself :)

Keep not dying, and voting Republican. We need you.

>Whites invented freedom when they founded America
American "Education".

t. spic

i wouldn't be too upset to be replaced by mexicans,indians our chineese.

kek now look at this triggered faggot.

>Mexicans are different
Not in Seattle. I've been fired from three different jobs by racist mexicans.

1) Job one: Mexican writes "kill whitey" on boxes I'm working with
2) Job two: Mexican faggot says "watch, ima get this white boy fired" on my first day of work. He did by complaining to the mexican and black supervisor, starting a bunch of faggot mexican drama.
3) Job three: "What the fuck is this white boy shit" some mexican faggot while working at a K2 warehouse. He was talking about the K2 snowboards we were stacking on pallets. Faggots started talking shit about me to a couple white girls at the job. "I'm gonna kick his ass" etc... walks by female mexican supervisor and says "this guy has a problem, he not doing his job". Walks away laughing. Mexican female supervisor looks at me in disgust.

Yeah, there are 20 other encounters with Mexicans in Seattle I've had. Fuck them and fuck niggers.

I'm only a few days from 30 and I saw the shift as well.

I don't even know where white people work anymore, every place I go into is nothing but blacks and hispanics of which 90% are absolute trash at their job.

>Seattle

yeah your probably right, the problem is no one acts like they really want to act till they have the numbers. # germanys fucked. kek

that's the plan
it's the worst feeling of despair. i do not hate blacks and arabs. i hate how my town has changed. there's nowhere to go around here.

Mexicans will pick fruits and vegies for a living sometimes bent over for days,
Blacks pick up their food stamps and welfair checks

>when i see a black at a gas station or at the grocery store it makes my heart sink immediately and i feel sick. i hate their behavior a
This

Every one is the same bix nood piece of shit.
It.never.fails

Seek help, user
You're sick

god i love pol. today i was thinking to myself "i'm a really fucked up human being for always feeling disgusted whenever i see a nigger or beaner" but this thread just reassured me. fuck niggers and fuck spics of any kind.

On The Job Nogging

I can't do it any longer.
Its impossible to work with any nigger on the job in America.
Work in IT and dealing with the dindu male or the Shaniqua counterpart has become expasperating.
Been working for over 30 years and have never encountered an exceptional employee that was black. In IT the past 15 years, every one is bare minimal effort at best and at worst a complete lazy derelict.

Have to turn a blind eye to all this for PC purposes

Share you on the job nog stories.

Lmao I'm sure Tyrone was robbing gas stations so he could afford his free education.

let them get in charge, then then you will know what there really about.

I would allow her to suck the tip of my penis. But not more.

Imagine having this shit of taste.
Mexicans aren't as bad as NASA's but they still suck. Well, the ones that come to the USA suck, the Mexicans that don't abandon Mexico are usually OK if they aren't drug dealers.

>Graduate HS
>Get a job laboring for brick layers
>Work with huge African immigrant dude who says Nigger more than anyone Ive ever heard
>Couple weeks later guy hires an actual Nigger
>American nigger is lazy, moves slow, cant keep up, constantly complains about being tired, shows up late
>African nigger snaps one day
>"You fucking nigger piece of shit, if you cant do the job im not going to do it for you!"
>Boss is kind of laughing
>Im fucking laughing
>Skinny American nigger flips out and tries to hit African nigger
>African nigger knocks out American nigger with one punch
>Boss fires American nigger
>Work was better after that

being angry on Sup Forums won't make a difference. lift your sharted american ass and fix it you fucking fluoridated retard

Take my car to the car shop to get a price quote. One mexican at the cash register, another mexican comes out from the shop saying to the clerk "that guys white, why you talking to him?" Mexican clerk gets mad, "I'm trying to run a business here!" Mexican clerk just wants my money while running an anti-White wetback auto-shop in Seattle.

Walk into a large warehouse in Seattle to drop off an application for employment. Two mexican girls in the office. One walks up to take the application. Has huge tits and is kinda cute. She starts flirting with me. Second mexican girl in the back sitting down says "he's white, what are you doing". Literally standing there 12 feet away. Stupid bitch thinks I can't hear because she mumbled it while my head was turned. LOL, why do these cockroaches all think they're "players". Like Whites haven't know every detail of their stupid shit all along but chose to ignore it.

What is it with these midget troll looking Mexicans thinking they're special on the Westcoast?

Walking into Home Depot... some fat 5'6 mexican come walking around the corner without a care in the world and side-checks me without stopping, turning around or even acknowledging.

Stop my car in a parking lot to go shopping. A van with a mexican family is acting retarded. Messing with their rear license plate. "hurry! hurry! he's coming!" Walk past them on my way to the walking path to go into the store. 15-16 yearold midget mexican troll bucks up like he's about to stab me. "Stop! he just walking" Get to the door and slowly start to realize what that retarded shit was all about. Call the police about a possible stolen van full of mexicans. Some White slut dispatcher literally laughs at me with all kinds of "are you done yet? stop bothering me" attitude.

*Cough*

Wrong font bud.

>whites invented freedom
hahahah

Go to the autoparts store to get a transmission for my car. Pay for the transmission. Walking towards my car minding my own business. Taco stand is outside with 7 mexicans sitting and standing around. "That guys a faggot".

Blue jeans, white t-shirt, about as normal a guy there is.

>"That guys a faggot"
>Taco stand

I have a mexican story too

>Couple years ago
>Work in the custom swimming pool industry (mostly rich people)
>Had to install a couple heaters that day so I got Pablo as a helper
>Already on the clock for 12 hours so I was speeding
>Get pulled over
>pleasejustgivemeawarning.jpg
>Cop asks to look in the back of the work truck
>"of course, office, theres nothing in there."
>Cop tells us to get out and stand on the side of the road
>Cops just peeking around inside of work truck
>Suddenly Pablo takes off running dow the street
>"Holy shit wtf are you doing!?!?" haha
>Cops pursue
>Catch Pablo and tackle him, cuff him, bring him to the squad
>"Whyd Pablo run, user?"
>"Fuck if I know officer. Guy barely speaks english."
>Looking at Pablo in the back of the squad when he pukes all over the fucking window and seat of the cops car
>Cop: "Jesus fucking christ! WTF! I dont have fucking time for this today!!"
>Me: "So, uhhhh, can I go?"
>Cop: "Yeah get the fuck out of here"
>mfw

Lol
> In a programming tech field
> 8 man tech team for an American industry
> 1 of the team is an old nog who's idea of coding is copying google and getting the seniors to write it for him ("how do you do ____?" on every project for 10 years)
> senior programmer who ran/did everything is retiring
> hires +1 FTE to handle the load
> new hire is a 30 something nigger who does nothing but bitch and moan his first day ("i can't do this" "why yous gotta do it like dis?")

Share your coworker chimp stories

You need Jesus user.

pukes all over the window n seat. ah ha ah ha

I am Mexican, got my greencard in Mexico, came to the U S LEGALLY, joined the army, married a white woman, we have a mixed baby who is beautiful. all my family moved here, WE ALL WORK, 4 of us are in the Army and Marines first generation.

on the other side, in my wife's family, none of them can drive, they live in a small town, they live out of welfare, and are having kids at a very mature age, they are racist, immature, think they deserve everything for free, her father got kicked out of the army for popping pills, and her brother in law, only served 3 years, very poorly.
After my wife and I got married, she started going to therapy, now she goes to school, has a job, drives around in a 2016 vehicle. And has goals.

So you do the math OP

Agreed user niggers are foul disgusting creatures that must be terminated with extreme prejudice on sight. Literally nothing good has ever come from a nigger.

idk, theve all been pretty solid around here. lol flying across the golf course with 10 pettrified mexicans in the back.

are you a short indio mexican or at least castizo?

>to ourselves and our posterity

Not to a bunch of niggers and spics (or women even) but rather the future generations of the founders who were all white Christian men.

Ignore the good goy happy slave over here.

No. Beaners have an IQ of between 80-85 on average, this is genetic and can be changed. Niggers are at 80 points. The military cant even use anyone with an IQ of 83 or below. Niggers and beaners will only vote for Communism if they get the numbers. America is meant for Whites, and is the only way it will run as intended. Therefore, the niggers and beaners are meant to be in Africa and Mexico.

jesus fucking christ

Car battery dies while parked in a parking lot. I get out of the car. Grab jumper cables from trunk. Look around. See a Mexican sitting in his car 50 yards away. Walk over, "hey man". Yadda, yadda, yadda $5 to jump my car over there. Bad attitude... mumbles in mumble speak. Ends up doing it. Walks back to his car on the phone talking to his fat cockroach troll girlfriend. "I just helped some white dude" in disappointed tone.

Send ICE to your whore mother's house in Brownsville. Or y'know, talk to the corrupt cops in your area and tell them that you were talking shit about the cartel and find your head in the street next to some random ass piece of beaner propaganda.

>+
As short as it can get, I am 5 feet and skinny, wife is my height though. anyways, I am proud of being Mexican indio spic beaner, and PROUDLY MARRIED to a WHITE POWER NAZI WHITE WOMAN. Just putting my 5 cents to OP, or pesos if you preffer.

oh these things can get about 4 ft of air on the hills. kek

same my mans, 70 percent dutch 30 percent german and I love me's some nigger womans

Whites didn't invent america.

Why are niggers always so fucking loud?
It's like they don't posses basic self-awareness.

No. Beaners have an IQ of between 80-85 on average, this is genetic and can NEVER be changed. Niggers are at 80 points. The military cant even use anyone with an IQ of 83 or below. Niggers and beaners will only vote for Communism if they get the numbers. America is meant for Whites, and is the only way it will run as intended. Therefore, the niggers and beaners are meant to be in Africa and Mexico.

Funny how nu/pol/ refuses to apply this same nu-logic to women

The highest niggers and beaners have ever achieved is Africa and Mexico, both are essentially Communist.

Same here OP, even if I'm at the grocery store or just walking down the street, whenever I see a nigger I think to myself "I HATE NIGGERS!"

Fukking apes in people clothes. Return them to the jungle!

Demand Segregation NOW!

The only thing worse than seeing a nigger or a gaggle of niggers is a nigger with a White woman.

If they could just stand in line at the grocery store and shut the fuck up, it wouldn't be so bad.

Must have been all those millions of Indians who lived here before us for thousands of years and hadn't quite gotten around to inventing the wheel yet.

100% agree. Segregation is the answer !!!

The welfare offices should be closed and only left open in the big cities, thus, the niggers and beaners can be contained in them.

They would tell us to hurry up and off the Jews running the place and ship the nogs and spics home. Maybe a little more eloquently.

Exactly.

Because you're a stupid nigger. Kys so we can have you replaced.

kys check, ill put it on the list right behind more soda.

>1999
Get a job at dairy queen. Skinny 5'6 Mexican thinks he's Scarface from the (((movies))). Walks by me every time shady as fuck with attitude. Things build up after a week. You got a problem? lets fight paco. Little bitch goes full drama in front of everyone at Dairy Queen. Three white girl co-workers rush to hold him back. I stand there calling him a pussy for letting three white girls hold him back. He yells "my homies will kick your ass!". I ask why he can't do it himself right there. Gets confused and starts having a mexican tantrum. Co-workers start laughing at how stupid this mexican is, but still cater and cuddle him like a fragile snowflake gangbanger.

Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeee

>Whites invented freedom when they founded America
WE AR FREEDOM DEH PAPYPER SAYS
>Freedom existed along time before America
>I've got tools in the shed older than your country